Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
So what's your fursona? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 9:12 pm
Timber wolf here.  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 2:01 pm
Psycho Lee
Jungle Boots
Dio reincarnated as a demon ram.

Hell yea! do you do awesome guitar solos?!

actually im a folk rock washboard player!  

Jungle Boots

Cassidy Peterson

Garbage

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 2:03 pm
Jungle Boots
Psycho Lee
Jungle Boots

That was the awesomest three-hour washboard solo ever. The parts that I was awake for blew my mind.  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 7:22 am
Komodo Dragon.

No, you can't ask why.  

RyanJakobi

Aged Humorist

23,925 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Damion5160

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:52 am
Cave Bear... go figure  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:39 am
God Emperor Akhenaton
Fox

Whore.  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 2:08 am
Cassidy Peterson
Jungle Boots
Psycho Lee
Jungle Boots

That was the awesomest three-hour washboard solo ever. The parts that I was awake for blew my mind.

pirate  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 2:10 am
Psycho Lee
God Emperor Akhenaton
Fox

Whore.

prude!

*loves his foxies*  

Jungle Boots

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:24 pm
Jungle Boots
Psycho Lee
God Emperor Akhenaton
Fox

Whore.

prude!

*loves his foxies*

People at FA forums say the fox has become a slutty species, that there are too many gays that picked the fox only because they're whores and will ******** anything, and the fox now has a reputation as being a whore species.  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 10:09 pm
A white housecat that's always being followed by a floating goldfish. o_o  

Quintessence

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 12:14 am
Psycho Lee
People at FA forums say the fox has become a slutty species, that there are too many gays that picked the fox only because they're whores and will ******** anything, and the fox now has a reputation as being a whore species.

People on FA say a lot of things.
I've heard people say hyenas are condoms and I don't see no hyena's offering to my condom. evil

Also, I've seen a lot of slutty female foxes too, so it's not only the gay guys who've influenced this. razz
Doesn't help that wolves and foxes are the most commonly picked species though. Strange that wolves don't get stereotyped the same when 9 times out of ten what's behind the fox is a wolf. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:19 am
Quintessence

Does he sparkle? He sounds like a creepy perverted stalker fish, like a certain vampire I've heard of.

Garek Maxwell

Also, I've seen a lot of slutty female foxes too, so it's not only the gay guys who've influenced this. razz
Doesn't help that wolves and foxes are the most commonly picked species though. Strange that wolves don't get stereotyped the same when 9 times out of ten what's behind the fox is a wolf. xp

(Red) Foxes are whorish no matter what the gender. The people on FA don't help the stereotype. And some people consider wolves to be almost as bad as well.

I think many of the people who choose (red) foxes choose it because it's considered such a horny species and they have uncontrollable sex drives as well.  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Kyle C Fox

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:17 pm
Personally, I'm a fox and I don't want to sleep around with people =b I just want a friend that's like me. I'm a small town fox with no other furries around Xb  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:39 pm
Psycho Lee
Quintessence

Does he sparkle? He sounds like a creepy perverted stalker fish, like a certain vampire I've heard of.

Garek Maxwell

(Red) Foxes are whorish no matter what the gender. The people on FA don't help the stereotype. And some people consider wolves to be almost as bad as well.

I think many of the people who choose (red) foxes choose it because it's considered such a horny species and they have uncontrollable sex drives as well.

>.> i think foxes are chosen because they are adorable... and subby guys like being sexxed and being adorable.

i think again it also comes back to the fact that foxes are so popular as a sona between slutty people, and non slutty people alike.

im a sheep.... and im a whore... i see no real connection between species and sexual activity.

thats no reason to just call someone a whore here. Lee i get really tired of hearing you b***h about people interested in sexual activity or being generally sexy. I sympethize i do, i understand but please try to tollerate it. it is an inavoidable part of the furry culture to wear one's sexuality on one's sleeve. and please try not to get in peoples faces about it.  

Jungle Boots

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces