Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Jak's Act III______________-____________ Nintendo
Hello best game eva invented The legend of zelda!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vanna1994

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:47 pm
Expired Pudding
Vanna1994
What new Zelda game for the wii?

It's called Skyward Sword.

I like the name ^^
I havent heard anything about that yet, or seen it, I will keep a look out for it, it sounds like something I may try ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:30 am
Zelda is a really good game and I can not wait for the new zelda game that might come out for the 3ds tha is gonna be epic...  

Uchiha Omen

5,700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

chlorine trifluoride

Durem Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:18 pm
Zelda = heart . I'm very indecisive, so I don't have a rigid 1st-2nd-3rd list of the games. I can sort them like this, though. (Only the games I've played... Funny, I thought there were more. confused )

Very Awesome: Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask

Pretty Awesome: Wind Waker, Link to the Past, Minish Cap, Four Swords Adventures

So Okay It's Average: Twilight Princess  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:13 pm
kakara-nee-chan
Zelda = heart . I'm very indecisive, so I don't have a rigid 1st-2nd-3rd list of the games. I can sort them like this, though. (Only the games I've played... Funny, I thought there were more. confused )

Pretty Awesome: Wind Waker, Link to the Past, Minish Cap, Four Swords Adventures

WAT?!?!? WAAAAAAAAT?!?!!!? U CALLED TWILIGHT PRINCESS AVERAGE?!?!?!?
.....only thing im offended on. I was too young to play Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask (i was, what 5?) so i don't really have an opinion of them. But what i HEAR is that they are beastly...one day i'll find out....  

Expired Pudding

Expired Pudding

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:15 pm
Vanna1994
Expired Pudding
Vanna1994
What new Zelda game for the wii?

It's called Skyward Sword.

I like the name ^^
I havent heard anything about that yet, or seen it, I will keep a look out for it, it sounds like something I may try ^^

Well, the trailer is on YouTube...if want to see it.
I thought it was awesome, but Nicole doesnt like it!! That is just so messed up!!!!
I don't think i can love her anymore...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:07 pm
I found Twilight princess and Ocarina of Time the best, i've beaten each 100% about 30 or so times, Majora's mask was okay..mainly cuz i liked being a god and a Zora XD, so i beat that about 20  

Mistress Zelda Uzikua

Vampire

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

The Trump Card

6,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:16 pm
Poisonous Haze
Zelda is a really good game and I can not wait for the new zelda game that might come out for the 3ds tha is gonna be epic...

ocarina of time is scheduled for the 3DS whee  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:18 pm
Mistress Zelda Uzikua
I found Twilight princess and Ocarina of Time the best, i've beaten each 100% about 30 or so times, Majora's mask was okay..mainly cuz i liked being a god and a Zora XD, so i beat that about 20

i lie twilight princess near the endnd ocarina but i though spirit tracks was gewd nd the end of phantom hourglass was alrite too  

The Trump Card

6,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

Mistress Zelda Uzikua

Vampire

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:43 am
Uh....What?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:49 am
Expired Pudding
kakara-nee-chan

.....only thing im offended on. I was too young to play Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask (i was, what 5?) so i don't really have an opinion of them. But what i HEAR is that they are beastly...one day i'll find out....

To young to play a Zelda game? How so Zelda didnt have any swears or gore (never played that game)
sides I played Mortal Kombat at 5 and im find (...or am I twisted )
...random...  

Vanna1994

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200

Linkzelda13

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:18 am
zelda is the best thing EVER!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:17 am
It falls behind Barkley, shut up and Jam, Duke Nukem, and System Shock on my list, but it still a great series.  

Unbannedin

ll Kai II

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:10 pm
By Far my fave.
I'm in the middle of
The Phantom Hour Glass.
I loved the first one and the mask.
The mask gave me the chills. redface  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:13 pm
Expired Pudding
kakara-nee-chan

I suggest heading to ebay and buying the collection of the zelda games for GameCube
or if possible purchasing a nintendo 64 and getting them.  

ll Kai II

o0Starheart0o

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:05 am
4laugh ooooh Legend of Zelda! I love Legend of Zelda! My list of awesome LoZ games!!!
1.OoT(Ocarina of Time) Just so epic! I played it when I was like 7 and I would always get stuck in that tree... But I've gotten past it! xd my older brother was always playing that...
2. That mask game xd I watched my brother fight the last boss and I was little at the time and I was like woooooooowwwww!!! burning_eyes lol I loved being a zora...Sometimes I'd let the moon crush into the town cuz... Just cuz I wanted to. xd The only thing I hated was starting allll over again in 3 days... xd
3.Twilight Princess!!! I just loved the graphics! blaugh I loved Midna and the dungeons and the bosses and the towns and... Well I loved everything!

Yeah I could go on and on... I just haven't played the train one cuz the moment I saw cartoon Link dressed as a train conducter... Gay! popped up in my head! xp yeahhh... redface  
Jak's Act III______________-____________ Nintendo

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff