Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Between The Devil and the Deep Blue Sea (Pirate RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This is.
  No.
View Results

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:48 pm
Mia shook her head, “Wes sweetie we’ll be here for a while, I’m looking for a certain pirate. I’m on a quest to avenge my parent’s death this time. And if not, then hell we get to go to a lot of exotic places.” Mia shrugged.

(*hugs Nazo* It's okay ^^ WE love you no matter what)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:30 pm
Username: onyx_dromeda
Name: Onyx Dromeda
Personality: silent, only talks when completely nessary, brave, strong, wize, can be easy to anger depending on who it is.
Equipment: greatsword, twin daggers, flintlock pistol, his trusty cape and belt
Alignment: normally good but has been known to be evil once and a while
Bio: nothing about his past is known, to everyones knowlege he just apeared one day
Appearance: http://img74.imageshack.us/i/cloud4pg.png/
http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/1017/accloudstrife8ns.jpg
http://thelifestream.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/cloud-advent-children.png

(black hair and cape)  

Destiny_Blade_of_Justice

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:34 pm
Phintus laughed at the trio that were sitting at the bar. "Your looking for someone, eh?" She asked Mia, putting her glass down on the table. With only a quick glance, she had taken notice of all the weapons these pirates were carrying. "I know a good deal of pirates. And let me tell yah, they definatley aren't as good as my boys." Looking at the barkeep, she smiled at him. Within a minute, the trio had three mugs of rum sitting in front of them. With a smile, Phintus stood up against a wall. "This rounds on me..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:04 pm
Onyx enterd the bar he found a seat at the far left stool and sat down pushing the semi-concious man off it. he then auttered a single word "Whiskey" most of the others were shocked for theyhad never heard him speak before. if they had it had been months. he wasnt a man to be messed with the huge sword strapped to his back spoke for him.  

Destiny_Blade_of_Justice

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:11 pm
(aww thanks, i almos feel like part of a family already, my old guild about broke up.)

Wes looked at the person buying everybody rum.
"its all yours, nice dude." Wes handed the mug over to the nice person. "don't like the taste of it, never did."

Wes turns to Mia. "so...by 'go' to exotic places, you mean..."
wes smiled, waiting for her to complete the sentence.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:00 pm
he flagged the barkeep again gesturing another drink. He then turned around and walked out the bar. he didnt care who he steped on he just went streight out and headed for the docks.  

Destiny_Blade_of_Justice

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:57 pm
“Thank you Captain…” She stopped waiting for the other woman to respond, while waiting she turned the Wes, “have exotic women on the ship to give favor to all the men. You idiot, I mean we’ll be going to places like you’ve never seen before.”

Jareth was aware of the dark man who sat at the end of the bar and answered Mia before the other woman could. “Captain Phintus the only other female pirate this side of the Caribbean. Last I heard you were heading down to Chile, or was that only rumor.”

Mia looked at Jareth and nodded to him. “Why are you showing so much generosity, Captain?”

(nazo silly, you are part of the family ^^)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:58 pm
onyx_dromeda
he flagged the barkeep again gesturing another drink. He then turned around and walked out the bar. he didnt care who he steped on he just went streight out and headed for the docks.

(just hit the bar, it's how you tell the bar maids you need another round)  

ruggaboo

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:21 pm
"much to see much to do, heh" Wes turned to the generous captian. Wes decided to play with her a little, he gave a smirk.
"i think she's some sort of spy from a differnt type of pirates we never heard of before, and they want to capture and assimilate us into their own crew..." Wes smiled through the whole act.

(awesome)

(also so others dont mistake my character, he is 17, but he acts like a little kid, just getting that message across.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:09 pm
Mia looked at her younger friend, and pulled the right side of her mouth up.

“Wes you idiot, look at her bracelets, the mark of the Lady.” Jareth said all of this looking into his mug of rum. “The Lady Casiver is in the harbor, this woman holds herself above us, meaning a captain. There’s only one other female captain this side of the Caribbean, the captain of the Lady Casiver. Put two and two together, or did we not teach you math?” Jareth brought the mug to his lips and drank deeply.  

ruggaboo

Destiny_Blade_of_Justice

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:48 pm
(Noted)

Onyx walked all the way down to the docks, where he found a man with a small ship. He got the mans atention and pointed to the mast.
"Eh, what do you want the boat, n' way" Onyx shook his head and pointed again at the mast.
"What, the mast?" Onyx nodded his head and threw the man five gold coins.
"Do what you will kind sir."

Onyx climbed the mast and stood right on the tip of flag pole. He unstrapped his huge greatsword and hoisted it chest height and closed his eyes. With fluid motions spun around and fliped his sword around cutting the air around him. He stopped, opened his eyes and hurdled the sword toward the nearby beach, impaling the sand. He then drew his daggers begining to reherse his well trained attacks. He threw them landing perfectly parallel to his great sword. He jumped down to the ground and tossed the man 5 more coins. He hurried to recover his weapons and return to the bar.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:15 am
(Yvansi's having me post for him here again. My 'n' key is f'ed up, so any missing ns are my fault. I'll joi soon.)

Marcus panted as he shoved the barrel of rum over the trapdoor hatch. He turned about then saw what appeared to be an old man lying on the ground. "Wha- Wait..." He looked closer at the old man. There was something familiar about him. "Eh... Do I know you?  

Caryas

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:54 am
Wes turned. "heh i know, i was just playin', i was sure you would see through that one, Jareth." Wes turned back to Phintus.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:12 am
“Well at least you have the mind of a child, and other things to match!” Jareth laughed loudly at his vulgar joke. (Do you guys get it?) But then his face went serious again.

Mia laughed as well. Rum had nearly come out her nose, but growing up with men, she learnt how to pull it back up again.  

ruggaboo

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:52 am
Phintus smiled a little, but was undoubtably repulsed. "Well my friends, i must be gone to check on some business. My first mate and i have to take care of something before wheather clears and we can move on." With a quick look over to a corner were her first mate was, she nodded, and walked towards the door. "I would love you three to meet us back here at dusk for some dinner. Good day!" With a swift glance around the corner at the guardsman, she turned the other way with the scrawny first mate. Stopping in a alley, she grabbed him slammed him against the wall, hearing his spine crack in several places. "Im getting tired of all these guards around because YOU decided to be funny and let three of my crew get captured. End it, or i end you..." Letting go of her first mate, Phintus regained her compsure and smiled. "Get going now." And with that, the first mate ran off and left Phintus in the alley were she took a bottle of whiskey and a shot glass out, took a drink, and walked down the street.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff