Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Juggalo Army~

Back to Guilds

The gathering of all the Wicked clowns on gaia. 

Tags: Insane Clown Posse, Juggalo, Juggalette, Psychopathic 

Reply ~Juggalo Army~
i seen a poser Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

was i a d**k
  no(damn posers)
  yes
  kind of but not really
View Results

Mommalette
Vice Captain

4,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:00 am
KyleTheTriBlade
i ware the shirts and listen to the music alot but i dont paint my face often and i dont got no CDs but the CDs are only cuz i live in a small crapy town thats built on happy s**t but back on subject does this make me a poser?

No it doesnt, I dont ever paint my face, and I dont have any CDs because I cant afford them.
But that doesnt make me any less of a lette.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:29 pm
Ninjette of Faith715
xbcassx
also the kids never heard anything from psycopathic records so them liking an album is not in the realm of possibility so everyone quit replying what if they liked the album they had no understandment and 12yr olds know better they are pretty responsible where i live
You can't make a thread as ignora and then tell someone they can't reply just because you don't like what they're saying. Also, if you psychically assaulted someone, that means they were harmed, whether you choose to admit it or not. And yes, them liking the album IS in the realm of possibility. Don't judge what you dont know. Just because they dont know what label the album came from does not mean they dont have a right to support it, and that's not up to you to decide. THEY decide what they like. You don't decide for them. Don't forget that.
A lot of 12 year olds ARENT as mature as some. Maybe they DIDN'T know better. But you do, and it's time to stop justifying your actions and admit you were wrong.

i never said that no one cant reply i said stop replying if you think that they just liked the album if they never heard the album they cant like it  

xbcassx

xbcassx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:32 pm
Ninjette of Faith715
xbcassx
i didnt assault the kids so dont reply unless you actually know what i said
Stop telling people to stop replying. Not everyone HAS to agree with you, especially when you pull something like that. I know exactly what you said. Obviously, YOU, don't. See, now you want to contradict yourself and say you didn't hurt anyone when you said yourself "I beat up their older brother." That IS harming someone. And you need to stop with the excuses. It's people like you that make us look bad. Grow up and stop tarnishing our name even more than it already is. There's been enough damage. Stop doing more damage. We are already looked down upon. Stop giving them more reason to look down on us.

im not giving anyone a reason to look down on juggalos crips and bloods and other petty gangs are looked down on we only have haters that have no lives bringing up a subject is tarnishing the name and making us look bad blame the damn police gangs and posers for that  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:37 pm
Ninjette of Faith715
xbcassx
Stop telling people to stop replying. Not everyone HAS to agree with you, especially when you pull something like that. I know exactly what you said. Obviously, YOU, don't. See, now you want to contradict yourself and say you didn't hurt anyone when you said yourself "I beat up their older brother." That IS harming someone. And you need to stop with the excuses. It's people like you that make us look bad. Grow up and stop tarnishing our name even more than it already is. There's been enough damage. Stop doing more damage. We are already looked down upon. Stop giving them more reason to look down on us.

and the last thing i will say to you is i said i didnt hurt the 12yr olds i beat up an 18yr old how exactly does that hurt the little kids i beleive i never laid a finger on them at all thats what anyway shape or form means  

xbcassx

Mermaid Nixxie

Shy Bloodsucker

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:49 pm
xbcassx
Ninjette of Faith715
xbcassx

and the last thing i will say to you is i said i didnt hurt the 12yr olds i beat up an 18yr old how exactly does that hurt the little kids i beleive i never laid a finger on them at all thats what anyway shape or form means

You beat up SOMEONE. THAT is the problem.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:59 pm
xIIx Emo Panda xIIx
xbcassx
Ninjette of Faith715
xbcassx

thats not what she said though she implyed the problem was with the kids but i do agree with you and iv calmed down i dont even confront posers anymore this thread was about a story 3 weeks ago  

xbcassx

Mermaid Nixxie

Shy Bloodsucker

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:59 pm
xbcassx
xIIx Emo Panda xIIx
xbcassx
Ninjette of Faith715
xbcassx

thats not what she said though she implyed the problem was with the kids but i do agree with you and iv calmed down i dont even confront posers anymore this thread was about a story 3 weeks ago

At lest you wised up.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:57 pm

Don't try to tell me what I said. And stop trying to justify what you did. You still attacked someone, and it still isn't ok. Period.

noushuddup

Shameless Lunatic

10,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

noushuddup

Shameless Lunatic

10,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:59 pm
xbcassx
Ninjette of Faith715
xbcassx

im not giving anyone a reason to look down on juggalos crips and bloods and other petty gangs are looked down on we only have haters that have no lives bringing up a subject is tarnishing the name and making us look bad blame the damn police gangs and posers for that

And why do you think the police target us? Because of crap like THIS. Use your head. And I'm not the one who brought it up, you're the one who made the thread. And yes, you are giving a reason for us to be looked down upon. You attacked someone for wearing a shirt when you didn't agree with why they were wearing it.
This is a hopeless case

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:59 am
Ninjette of Faith715
xbcassx
Ninjette of Faith715
xbcassx

And why do you think the police target us? Because of crap like THIS. Use your head. And I'm not the one who brought it up, you're the one who made the thread. And yes, you are giving a reason for us to be looked down upon. You attacked someone for wearing a shirt when you didn't agree with why they were wearing it.
This is a hopeless case

no one cares what i did it was 4 weeks ago just let it die like everyone else  

xbcassx

xbcassx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:12 am
Ninjette of Faith715
xbcassx
Ninjette of Faith715
xbcassx

This is a hopeless case

plus i just got back from iraq i killed 30 terrist weres your controbution  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:48 pm
xbcassx

No, we're not gonna let it die. I'm not gonna be quiet about s**t like this. You attacked an innocent person over something stupid. I'm not gonna pretend it's ok, so get over it. And you think you getting rid of 30 terrorists excuses you attacking someone innocent? Sorry, no. It doesn't. So don't give me that "Where's your contribution bullshit because I'm not buying it.my CONTRIBUTION is I don't fly off the handle at people over why they wear a ******** shirt. THAT'S my contribution. Don't you dare preach to me, bucko. I'm not in the mood for your judgments and your justifications as to why it was supposedly ok to target innocent people.
"where's your contribution" my a**. Stop acting like you're a hardass.

I hate people

noushuddup

Shameless Lunatic

10,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

xbcassx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:05 pm
Ninjette of Faith715
xbcassx

No, we're not gonna let it die. I'm not gonna be quiet about s**t like this. You attacked an innocent person over something stupid. I'm not gonna pretend it's ok, so get over it. And you think you getting rid of 30 terrorists excuses you attacking someone innocent? Sorry, no. It doesn't. So don't give me that "Where's your contribution bullshit because I'm not buying it.my CONTRIBUTION is I don't fly off the handle at people over why they wear a ******** shirt. THAT'S my contribution. Don't you dare preach to me, bucko. I'm not in the mood for your judgments and your justifications as to why it was supposedly ok to target innocent people.
"where's your contribution" my a**. Stop acting like you're a hardass.

I hate people

i never once said i was a hardass and dont say we your the only won afixiated on this everyone else gave up so should you iv done more in my 3 days in iraq than youv done in your whole damn life so stfu  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:19 pm
xbcassx
i never once said i was a hardass and dont say we your the only won afixiated on this everyone else gave up so should you iv done more in my 3 days in iraq than youv done in your whole damn life so stfu

Who are you to tell me to STFU, first off. You don't know the first thing about me. Don't presume to preach to me about MY life. So slow the hell down. And second of all I really dont care what you did in Iraq, it does NOT make you superior and it will never excuse what you did, so stop using that as an excuse to act like a tough guy. Because you aren't. Get that through your head. Trying to guilt trip me with your Iraqi stories just because I don't condone the s**t you pulled. GTFO ouf here with that.

noushuddup

Shameless Lunatic

10,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

xbcassx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:12 am
Ninjette of Faith715
xbcassx

Who are you to tell me to STFU, first off. You don't know the first thing about me. Don't presume to preach to me about MY life. So slow the hell down. And second of all I really dont care what you did in Iraq, it does NOT make you superior and it will never excuse what you did, so stop using that as an excuse to act like a tough guy. Because you aren't. Get that through your head. Trying to guilt trip me with your Iraqi stories just because I don't condone the s**t you pulled. GTFO ouf here with that.

yet you dont stop replying i dont play guilt s**t i dont act tough i never said i was superior and im not preaching to you i dont know you i dont give 2 shits about what your life is like  
~Juggalo Army~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff