Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:07 am
I don't have a cert for her yet, but I'd like to have Banshee Hatetalon
User Image
A part of the flock (hence her name X3)

I see her being a Northspring Windcaller

Her basic bio/history:
Personality: Unlike her sister, Banshee deals with their abandonment poorly, feeling resentful to her absent mother and restless in her herd. She loves her herd sisters, and adhered to their tenants of strength, looking out for each other, and dominance over males, but carries a chip on her shoulder that leads her to be sometimes snappy or violent.
History:
Their mother was a stunning, radiant hippogriff mare - her body glimmered and shone in an opalescent, rainbow hue, with cascading feathery mane and tail. Their father was a creepy, ichory Kalona of corruption who sought out and took the radiant spectacle that was their mother. When she realized she was pregnant, their mother abandoned the baskets, ashamed of what had happened to her and not wanting to deal with the progeny of such a monster. They were found by the Hatetalon harpies and raised among the herd as one of their own.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:57 pm
I made you a Totem!
hope you like it :3
User Image

Lunadriel

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:21 am
Yay Sabin!! I will add her to the ranks and edit it with her cert when it arrives. She's perfect as a Windcaller.

I've updated some of the information. Let me know if you have any plots in mind Sabin. ^___^  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:22 am
Elf Princess Flannery
I made you a Totem!
hope you like it :3
User Image

Omg Elf!! That totem is sooooooo awesome! heart

This was such a surprise, and has MADE my day like woah!

I want to smooooosh you Elf! *SMOOSHES*  

Lunadriel

junglerunner

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:55 pm
Lunadriel

User Image

Northspring Roguefeather

Badb Catha is a Hatetalon, she is a Hippogryph who has chosen to call the Northspring herd/flock her home. Like other Hatetalon's she is not a friendly creature, far from it, she is not as aggressive as other members of the flock, instead she steers more towards the sinister than psychopathic killer. She is an omnivore and whilst she'll happy enough graze on grasses and pick away on berries and other such things, she's far happier eating some meaty morsel. Badb is sly and cunning, she's more than likely to sit in a tree some distance from the creature which holds her interest and watch them for some time and learn what, if anything, she can gain from meeting them. She's not likely to be angered easily and will not simply attack other non flock members on sight.

Badb has a strong respect for physical strength within others. She herself is not a large creature but she admires others for their prowess from afar. However, if her favoured losses a battle or fight, she is fickle, she'll not support them in their needs further, quite the opposite, she'll harry them and attempt to bring them down, buy finding someone stronger and better to kill them off, and will more than likely feed on the aftermath of the battle. She is never far from a battle sight, she enjoys the noise, the blood and the carnage, though she'll never enter in it herself, more than likely you'll catch her glowing red eyes watching you from afar as you stare death in the face. Seeing Badb is never usually a good thing, it means death is usually just around the corner.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:19 pm
Sabin Duvert

Updated with a cert image. heart

junglerunner

Welcome aboard. =D  

Lunadriel

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:23 am
Thanks so much! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:41 pm
Area map: [x]

Provided by Mindsend. heart

So we have a territory added for where they roam. There has been massive plotting going on. First, there will be a war to take place between the Hatetalons and The Flock. Due to the low numbers, NPC characters will naturally be used to fill in the gaps.

Edana has been hungering for catching a skinwalker. With their claws, they are better matched to some skinwalkers. A harpy in numbers, with armor, could capture one. Mind had the idea of putting one in a karst, a holding pin of sorts, with spikes at the top so they could not escape. She even offered her Stormcaller for the job. Males will be tossed at her with the promise of her freedom, once she gives The Hatetalons a few female heirs. Lots of plots have brewed around this idea! Too many to list here.

I'll add the map to the front page. We need an interest thread to be set up. We also need to map out professions for us to have. Mind has lots of wicked names that she's come up with for some of them. Some are based off of World of Warcraft harpy names.

Just a heads up that stuff is happening! =D

junglerunner

Sabin Duvert

Kamiki

Mindsend

Lunadriel

junglerunner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:26 am
Mind was telling me about this the other night, I'm looking forwards to the development of the herd and of course the potential plots which come from it all. I really would like some more RP for Badb so if anyone wants to interact with her let me know! I may also throw Macha, Badb's sister into the throng as well, but I'm presently in two minds about that, I'll see how things evolve first.

Just in case you were interested, I've started up an interest thread for a herd, which is loosely based on Tolkien's Rivendell and the elven beliefs from Tolkien's books. Still a work in progress but they will be neighbours to the Hatetalons.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:50 pm
I'm glad I've been able to help out! ALSO I decided to add something for the hatetalons for a little something I plan on using my credits on this month:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23621569  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:40 am
Mind, your are bombaliciously awesome!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:49 am
junglerunner
Mind was telling me about this the other night, I'm looking forwards to the development of the herd and of course the potential plots which come from it all. I really would like some more RP for Badb so if anyone wants to interact with her let me know! I may also throw Macha, Badb's sister into the throng as well, but I'm presently in two minds about that, I'll see how things evolve first.

Just in case you were interested, I've started up an interest thread for a herd, which is loosely based on Tolkien's Rivendell and the elven beliefs from Tolkien's books. Still a work in progress but they will be neighbours to the Hatetalons.
I like the idea of an elven it. =D Best of luck! I wish I had someone to toss in.

I'm up for rp anytime. Edana needs it too. ^.^ What's the story for Macha?  

Lunadriel

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:16 pm
Added a few classes. Feel free to toss in some info, or suggestions for other classes!

Mindsend

Kamiki

Sabin Duvert

junglerunner

LunaRei_SilverBlood

I believe the best part about adding classes, is making the herd more diverse.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:28 pm
I sorta added up the "Walkerwards" thing we talked about absent mindedly rather than posting it here 8'D oops. *facedesk*  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:23 am
Haha. XD Works for me!

I knew I had forgot some.  
Herds