Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Eclipse of Worlds

Back to Guilds

A PMD Guild like you've never seen before with a missions system and storyline to meet every RPers needs! 

Tags: Pokemon, Mystery, Dungeon, Roleplay, Literate 

Reply OOC Forum
Sprite help Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:01 pm
OMG! Epic! Thanks!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:41 am
I found the perfect picture for my Apollo, not really expecting to see sprites around. So, I tried my hand at creating a sprite to look like the picture. I'm kind of happy with the results, but there's something missing, and I'd really, really appreciate help touching it up and making it look...like...presentable.

The Sprite: User Image

The link to the picture:
http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i380/AlphaApollo/Cyndaquil.png  

AlphaApollo

Redilicious
Crew

Dapper Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:40 am
Hmm...maybe make the shadows darker? I almost didn't see them, and in the picture they really stand out. I made an example but I thing I just made it look bad sweatdrop I'll only post it with your permission.

But that sprite looks great! I wouldn't worry about it too much, its good.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:02 am
Go ahead and post, I don't mind.

Yeah, I had a hard time making the shades and shadows...I'll try again. But thank you! It was not easy to make.  

AlphaApollo

Redilicious
Crew

Dapper Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:28 am
I like your sprite better, I think the shadows I put look weird.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:39 am
It looks like he has a 5 o'clock shadow. He looks all cowboy and whatnot. 3nodding  

AlphaApollo

Redilicious
Crew

Dapper Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:41 am
Thats it XD Oh well. If anything, your original was good. I cant find a problem~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 am
Well thank you whee It was my first attempt at a sprite so...I'm glad you like it!  

AlphaApollo

Chocobolt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:14 pm
Ooh, very nice sprite, I can't believe that was your first attempt! I can only edit sprites myself. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:31 pm
I LURVE spriting! If anyone wants some, just ask. Its so fun! Yeah, I like editing already exsisting sprites because all my scratches look kinda... wierd. For example:
User Image a scratch sprite, compared to: User Image An edited sprite  

Cassady 14

Redilicious
Crew

Dapper Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:27 pm
I want to re-do Jays tail so badly, I've been wanting to for the longest time now...I cant decide on the tip, however, so if someone could tell me which one looks better...

And yes, I know they're both more or less the same. Its the tip I just cant decide on though.
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:05 pm
The left one (the one with the less defined tip) is better in my opinion. When it gets out too far it looks kind of chunky as opposed to fluid.  

Cysic X
Vice Captain

Redilicious
Crew

Dapper Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:14 pm
I was leaning towards the left one, thank you!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:53 pm
I also suck at spriting crying I need 2 sprites. A Zorua with a blue necklace and a purple and white Surskit. whee  

Foryx of Beauty

kwchups
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:02 pm
Erm, the Zorua is probably best handled by someone with a little more expertise in addons, but I could give a shot at the Surskit if you'd like~. Where exactly on the sprite would you like each color? Also, what will the gender of the Pokemon be just in case the base has different options?  
OOC Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff