What is ur favorite Kenshin Fight? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enishi-san

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:50 am
Sidwarrious
My fav fight is between Kenshin and Enishi in Reflections. Enishi is my fav character though. That fight would have been SO good if it was longer!

YES!!! Someone else agrees with me. They killed the scene though. The group was supposed to watch Kenshin and Enishi fight, and was even supposed to be attacked by Wu Hei Shin and the very end, which was stopped by Enishi. I wished they make the Revenge Arc into animation.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 7:40 am
hypnocrown
Hmm, so many good fights, but you do have great taste there hanzo45. That Kenshin Saito battle was great. At first I couldn't believe that Sano lost against Saito but, I guess he wasn't ready to fight someone with that much experience. Aside from the other fights that are already mentioned (vs Shishio, vs Aoshi), I also like the one that Kenshin had against this guy (can't remember the name) who has this extendable sword. Do you know? He was trying to get the last sword made by the guy who made Kenshin's reverse edge sword. Damn! Why can't I remember some names? stressed

wasn't it something like Chu?  

KaylanDarkstar

FenRabbit

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 8:01 am
Chu, thats it.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 6:55 pm
I think my favorite Kenshin fight is between Kenshin and Saitoh (to agree with many others) and my second favorite is between Kenshin and Jin-e. They both show the Battousai. I think both sides of Kenshin really rock. 3nodding  

Violet the Wind Master

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 8:21 am
Chu? Hmm, I can't say it sounds familiar... Is Chu the one with the extendable sword or the maker of the reverse edge sword?

Why am I cursed with a lowsy memory? crying  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:04 pm
Melody Rhyme
My personal favorite, for a few reasons, was Kenshin vs. Jine... more because of Kaoru the Kenshin though. But Kenshin looked awsome when he went all batosai.
I have to agree with that, but only due to the more realistic look on that fight in the samurai x episodes.  

Lemonad Flavored Condom
Captain

devilsdreamer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:50 pm
i liked the whole set of battles at shishios mansion. those were really cool!!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 1:47 pm
That's right devilsdreamer! That's why I don't have just one favorite fight. There are a lot I like actually. 3nodding  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

kurisutaru hoshi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 7:41 am
mine would deffanently the one when kenshin vrs. saito or any other one when kenshin's eyes turn yellow  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:07 am
Hey Crystle! Are you new here? If so, welcome. I have not seen you here before so I had to ask cuz, maybe yer one of those members that was here when the guild started but didn't have the chance to come back til now.  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Organized Chaos12

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:12 pm
Melody Rhyme
My personal favorite, for a few reasons, was Kenshin vs. Jine... more because of Kaoru the Kenshin though. But Kenshin looked awsome when he went all batosai.

Thats my favorite fight, too. Just the fact that Kenshin had to go Battosai to save Kaoru was SO cool. The fight was also extremely intense...especially in the manga.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:52 pm
I liked the Shukuchi versus Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu battles  

Soujiro_Weiss666

darkwolf possession

darkwolf possession

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:15 pm
the one with sano vs kenshin  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:09 pm
hypnocrown
Hey Crystle! Are you new here? If so, welcome. I have not seen you here before so I had to ask cuz, maybe yer one of those members that was here when the guild started but didn't have the chance to come back til now.
i was but right now im not ive been here for like a week or two  

kurisutaru hoshi

kurisutaru hoshi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:11 pm
swiftflame
the one with sano vs kenshin
theres two  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash