Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:00 pm
That was probably something Nyayo should have known but she probably hadn't paid near enough attention when she was little, it was so easy to get distracted from the little things now but it would have been much worse when she was small. She blinked when she was winked at, then smiled.

"I like that, family is always nice," she said brightly, shaking her head at herself for not knowing before, "Thank you for the story, I like hearing them as much as I like telling them." And the more she heard, the more she could tell.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:19 pm
Mio smiled. "I might have a couple more to tell in the future. Not all of them about me, of course, but I'm not as good at coming up with stories on the spot as you are." She usually had to sit and remember ever aspect before telling it. She didn't want to start talking about one story, and suddenly end it with a different one. She got a little easily distracted at times.

"I'd love for you to tell me a story one day, too."

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:31 pm
Nyayo couldn't hold back an excited squeak when Mio said she'd love to hear a story from her. It was a very exciting idea and she immediately she felt the pressure to put one together now but she also felt the need to find the most perfect one to tell. Her mind whirled through the possibilities but no single idea stood out on it's own.

"Oooh, I'd like that too," she said, wriggling excitedly, "I'll have to think of the very best story to tell, ummm..!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:36 pm
Mio laughed. "Well, just find me when you've got it. Maybe we'll come relax by the lake and escape from life for a little bit." Nothing big, but it was nice to get wrapped up in something and not have to worry about yourself for a while. That's what Bards were for!

"I'm looking forward to it."

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:40 pm
She sighed in relief when Mio generously offered to wait, she supposed a friendly little chat was enough distraction for one day. Maybe. Either way, she would be ready next time.

"I will have a good story ready for you," she said brightly, "I promise!"  
[IC] Tianxia Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces