Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]
Joining & Member Updates Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zephira738

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:17 am
Taking My Vow Of Silence!
Name: Katsuro
Owner: Zephira738
Do you have an instant messenger: Yus, you have it Chi and Velvie :3
Would you like us to put it up on the member's list: Yeah, sure.
Image: Items :3
Personality: Now outwardly the strong silent type, Katsu was actually a bit of a sensitive individual as a cub, and his eagerness to make others happy made it easy to turn him into the perfect tool. He is a machine, driven purely by his extreme loyalty to the boss that pulls his strings. It seems, sometimes, that he is living someone else’s dream, and in this dream his own desires have been stifled and twisted until he doesn’t know what he wants anymore, only what others want him to want. This sort of thing cannot go on forever, but who knows how and when he'll finally snap...
History: He was a high-ranking fighter in his previous family, rising through the ranks at the wishes of his father. To go from dirt to solider, and so he has lived up to the name he was given at birth, becoming the victorious son... but it has cost him something. What this is he doesn't know, but he almost did once. There was a girl once, someone who most might not think was terribly special. But she made him feel for what could almost have been the first time since he became the prize fighter his father wanted. Too bad he never got the chance to speak to her, his father had other plans. Now he's a member of the Kuroi'Nera, a gift from a dying family, the expectations of a continued bloodline tied like a lead weight about his neck.
Wanted Rank: Fighter, second rank Grunt (would like to work up towards fighter currency)
Are they are Seer?: Not rolled?
Bloodline: -
Extra: You are amazing and I love you so much crying I'll snag a proper JRP with one of you when I've gotten some sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:47 am
Name: Tomkrie
Owner: Princess_Feylin
Do you have an instant messenger: Yeah, you all have it.
Would you like us to put it up on the member's list: Sure
Image: items, no items
Personality: While not exactly sweet and innocent, Tomkrie is not at all wise to the ways of the world. She grew up safe and protected, and mostly unaware of the fact that she was, in fact, being protected and kept safe. As far as she knew, it was simply a matter of good fortune that she never encountered any sort of danger, and she's just naive enough to believe it. Despite this naivete, Tomkrie really isn't stupid. She's quite wise to the tricks and little lies cubs try, and quite enjoys playing with them. She certainly doesn't regard a nanny's duties as onerous or trying, at any rate. In truth, she doesn't see it as work at all, but rather as something she does as a favor to friends. Not that she'd ever think to collect and call in a favor in return. She's not that kind of girl. Besides, she likes how uncomplicated things are with cubs. She can be a little slow to pick up on things like subtle hints and innuendo.
History: Tomkrie grew up safe and protected in a sort of clannish group which had mafia ties, but very deeply hidden, and they weren't proud of those ties. She was lured away by Mana, who had captured her interest and affections, and brought to the 'Nera, where she became a nanny to his cubs eventually.
Wanted Rank: Nanny, second rank Citizen
Are they are Seer?: not rolled
Bloodline:
Extra: I could always do her JRP with Mana, since that's how she was brought in anyway, if that's all right by you.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

20Snails

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:20 am
Name: Ajani
Owner: 20Snails
Do you have an instant messenger: Yes. I'll send a pm now.
Would you like us to put it up on the member's list: Yes
Image: No Iteams Items
Personality:
Ajani best trait is that he is brave. He is very protective of others that he cares about, especially his mother. His worst trait is that he keeps his heart on his shoulder. Anyone could easily tell what kind of mood he is in just by glancing at him. Around others he tends to be humorous and flirtatious, except when something serious has happened.
History: (I'm not going to have to much detail here if that is okay. I just want to talk about his and his mothers history with the winner of his mom once that is decided) Ajani went where ever his mother went. He noticed how secretive she was. Despite this Ajani did his best to make friends, fall in love and have a fun. He fell in love with a cheetah around his own age and they decided they wanted to mate for life. However things changed when his mother had a visit from a lion he had never seen before. His mother told them they had to leave. Ajani didn't want to, but he did it anyways.
Wanted Rank: Entertainer, second rank Citizen
Are they are Seer?: Not rolled
Bloodline:
Extra: First off thank you for giving me Ajani! Second, for the JRP I was thinking of waiting until Ajani's mother was won and doing the joining with them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:13 pm
zephira738
Name: Katsuro
Owner: Zephira738
Do you have an instant messenger: Yus, you have it Chi and Velvie :3
Would you like us to put it up on the member's list: Yeah, sure.
Image: Items :3
Personality: Now outwardly the strong silent type, Katsu was actually a bit of a sensitive individual as a cub, and his eagerness to make others happy made it easy to turn him into the perfect tool. He is a machine, driven purely by his extreme loyalty to the boss that pulls his strings. It seems, sometimes, that he is living someone else’s dream, and in this dream his own desires have been stifled and twisted until he doesn’t know what he wants anymore, only what others want him to want. This sort of thing cannot go on forever, but who knows how and when he'll finally snap...
History: He was a high-ranking fighter in his previous family, rising through the ranks at the wishes of his father. To go from dirt to solider, and so he has lived up to the name he was given at birth, becoming the victorious son... but it has cost him something. What this is he doesn't know, but he almost did once. There was a girl once, someone who most might not think was terribly special. But she made him feel for what could almost have been the first time since he became the prize fighter his father wanted. Too bad he never got the chance to speak to her, his father had other plans. Now he's a member of the Kuroi'Nera, a gift from a dying family, the expectations of a continued bloodline tied like a lead weight about his neck.
Wanted Rank: Fighter, second rank Grunt (would like to work up towards fighter currency)
Are they are Seer?: Not rolled?
Bloodline: -
Extra: You are amazing and I love you so much crying I'll snag a proper JRP with one of you when I've gotten some sleep.

Accepted.
+ Yes! Congrats, welcome. Whenever you get some sleep I'd love for Nyoka to be the one to give him his jrp. <3

=====

Princess_Feylin
Name: Tomkrie
Do you have an instant messenger: Yeah, you all have it.
Would you like us to put it up on the member's list: Sure
Image: items, no items
Personality: While not exactly sweet and innocent, Tomkrie is not at all wise to the ways of the world. She grew up safe and protected, and mostly unaware of the fact that she was, in fact, being protected and kept safe. As far as she knew, it was simply a matter of good fortune that she never encountered any sort of danger, and she's just naive enough to believe it. Despite this naivete, Tomkrie really isn't stupid. She's quite wise to the tricks and little lies cubs try, and quite enjoys playing with them. She certainly doesn't regard a nanny's duties as onerous or trying, at any rate. In truth, she doesn't see it as work at all, but rather as something she does as a favor to friends. Not that she'd ever think to collect and call in a favor in return. She's not that kind of girl. Besides, she likes how uncomplicated things are with cubs. She can be a little slow to pick up on things like subtle hints and innuendo.
History: Tomkrie grew up safe and protected in a sort of clannish group which had mafia ties, but very deeply hidden, and they weren't proud of those ties. She was lured away by Mana, who had captured her interest and affections, and brought to the 'Nera, where she became a nanny to his cubs eventually.
Wanted Rank: Nanny, second rank Citizen
Are they are Seer?: not rolled
Bloodline:
Extra: I could always do her JRP with Mana, since that's how she was brought in anyway, if that's all right by you.

Accepted.
+ Though the story goes that mana brought her in. I'd like that AFTER he brought her in, for her to meet one of the leaders for her joining rp. We'd like to have at least the leaders meet every member. For now the only characters that can bring in other characters are Nanashi, Janja'Nyoka, Aiko, and Bugie. Until we figure out who else is eligible. Which Mana will probably be after he gets his new rank <3.

======

20Snails
Name: Ajani
Owner: 20Snails
Do you have an instant messenger: Yes. I'll send a pm now.
Image: No Iteams Items
Personality:
Ajani best trait is that he is brave. He is very protective of others that he cares about, especially his mother. His worst trait is that he keeps his heart on his shoulder. Anyone could easily tell what kind of mood he is in just by glancing at him. Around others he tends to be humorous and flirtatious, except when something serious has happened.
History: (I'm not going to have to much detail here if that is okay. I just want to talk about his and his mothers history with the winner of his mom once that is decided) Ajani went where ever his mother went. He noticed how secretive she was. Despite this Ajani did his best to make friends, fall in love and have a fun. He fell in love with a cheetah around his own age and they decided they wanted to mate for life. However things changed when his mother had a visit from a lion he had never seen before. His mother told them they had to leave. Ajani didn't want to, but he did it anyways.
Wanted Rank: Entertainer, second rank Citizen
Are they are Seer?: Not rolled
Bloodline:
Extra: First off thank you for giving me Ajani! Second, for the JRP I was thinking of waiting until Ajani's mother was won and doing the joining with them.

Accepted.
+ Your welcome! And you can wait til the mother is won before doing your joining rp. But you aren't allowed to get your cert til your joining rp is done. Probably today is when we'll make an announcement for the others that don't have winners yet. <3 So wait to your hearts content, but ONCE your joining rp is done.. We're totally tackling you for rp! XD

As for the ranks, Are you sure you want him as an entertainer? >;D ! He'd be the first boy in entertaining XD <333333

[ Here ] , when you and the mother's winner decide who can bring you in <3.
Also do you want your messenger on the member's list?

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:02 pm
Name: Damevan'passie
Owner: Fea Line
Do you have an instant messenger: I do, Chi has it already ^_^
Image: No Items / Items
Personality: Damevan used to be quite the lustful type, but now she's put that part of her in the past. Since the birth of her son, she has taken a fond liking to cubs. She is a sleuth, and very cunning, though she would prefer to stay with the little ones and offer them care, or at least be in a place where she can keep an eye on her son at all times. She still may show her flirty entertainer side every once in a while however, just to show she's still got the youth of life left in her.
History: She was quite the good entertainer and many valued her for her skills and she quickly rose in ranks. She became the personal entertainer to a royal and was soon sent on a mission with him. Having been wounded on their mission, they took cover in a neighboring pride where she discovered she was pregnant. She gave birth to her only son shortly after her mate was murdered. After that pride had crumbled, she knew she would have to leave and sought out connections with the Nera.
Wanted Rank: Nanny (though I'd like to work her up to Council Nanny if thats possible), Secondary rank is citizen.
Are they are Seer?: Not Rolled?
Bloodline: N/A
Extra: THANK YOU so much, I can't wait to get RPing! Anytime Snails and ya'll are ready for the JRP, let me know <33  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:33 pm
Name: Baridi Vivuli
Owner: Zero and below
Do you have an instant messenger:I can make one asap smile
Would you like us to put it up on the member's list: Yes, I'll pm the mule when I get it
Image: itemsno items
Personality: Vivuli is a well respected female that is not afraid to share an opinion.She says her words but with peaceful meaning. She always shows respect while demanding respect at the same time. She believes in a power of order to keep things from chaos. She loved cubs very much and always wanted her own.
History: Was once a queen to her pride with an amazing mate and a growing pride. She was gifted with a beautiful litter of 3 cubs. However horror struck when a rivaling pride attacked them in the night. Her mate laid slain on the ground, and in her den were her children, torn and shredded. She left that day, not ever being the same.
Wanted Rank: Council , or Geisha if I can't have council
Are they are Seer?: nope
Bloodline:
Extra: I would love to rp her with the other pelted cheetah in the contest if possible

robot kittio

Zaikt

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:04 pm
Name: Itziar.
Owner: Zactura
Do you have an instant messenger: Will do!
Would you like us to put it up on the member's list: Yes.
Image: Items | No items
Personality: Quiet, stoic, and secretive, Itziar is not very likely to talk to others, instead communicating through nods and the occasional grunt. It can be joked that a vow of silence is kind of redundant for her, as she doesn't talk anyway--but that would be met with a very displeased cheetah. She would give her life for the 'Nera, but occasionally has her moments of doubt.
History: Itziar was always used to being shuffled about from place to place in other mafia families. She had a hyena friend at one point that was killed on the mission that finally convinced her to go looking for a more stable family to work for, and she wears his pelt as a sort of memorial. She found the Kuroi'Nera after a bit of travelling (aka she got found, knocked out, and dragged in, but she's far too proud of her strength to ever admit that), and made it her duty to try and serve the family with all her might.
Wanted Rank: Fighter currency or just plain fighter.
Are they are Seer?: Not rolled.
Bloodline:
Extra: Nope! Aside from ohgodthankyousomuch because Itziar is my second SoA and the first I've won. ; u;  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:44 pm
Name: Tabia
Owner:Lorne-Sionn
Do you have an instant messenger: Mule has AIM name.
Would you like us to put it up on the member's list: No
Image:Tabia
Personality:Tabia is a survivor and she is very comfortable within the confines of her fur. She enjoys her role as entertainer for the Pride, and uses all of her sultry, sensual, passions to move the objectives of the Pride forward that are entrusted to her. Tabia is wickedly shrewd, and knows exactly how to use her training and her extreme femininity to get what is needed from her marks. Make no mistake however, Tabia is loyal without question to the Pride and will easily kiss and then kill any feline that they ask her to without hesitation. She is a chameleon and adapts into whatever role she needs to, from demure and innocent, to sassy and spirited, to an elegant seductress, but underneath it all is a very clear, very observant and very shrewd, very complex mind.

History:See Combination Event entry to save posting space here.
Wanted Rank: Entertainer/ Fighter
Are they are Seer?:Gods lets hope not XD
Bloodline: Will have one.
Extra: Won in the The Combination Event

Lorne_Sionn

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:17 pm
Fea Line
Name: Damevan'passie
Owner: Fea Line
Do you have an instant messenger: I do, Chi has it already ^_^
Image: No Items / Items
Personality: Damevan used to be quite the lustful type, but now she's put that part of her in the past. Since the birth of her son, she has taken a fond liking to cubs. She is a sleuth, and very cunning, though she would prefer to stay with the little ones and offer them care, or at least be in a place where she can keep an eye on her son at all times. She still may show her flirty entertainer side every once in a while however, just to show she's still got the youth of life left in her.
History: She was quite the good entertainer and many valued her for her skills and she quickly rose in ranks. She became the personal entertainer to a royal and was soon sent on a mission with him. Having been wounded on their mission, they took cover in a neighboring pride where she discovered she was pregnant. She gave birth to her only son shortly after her mate was murdered. After that pride had crumbled, she knew she would have to leave and sought out connections with the Nera.
Wanted Rank: Nanny (though I'd like to work her up to Council Nanny if thats possible), Secondary rank is citizen.
Are they are Seer?: Not Rolled?
Bloodline: N/A
Extra: THANK YOU so much, I can't wait to get RPing! Anytime Snails and ya'll are ready for the JRP, let me know <33

Accepted
+ She may work her way up to Nanny council as long as she gets the required rps. To be council. She has to go from Nanny to Royal then to council. So thats ... ten rps altogether to get to council nanny. Since there is the nanny council I think I will open MAYBE another slot for a female to be in the council IF you take the nanny council. But yes, your girl is accepted and Aiko will be doing your joining rp <3.

Zero and Below
Name: Baridi Vivuli
Owner: Zero and below
Do you have an instant messenger:I can make one asap smile
Would you like us to put it up on the member's list: Yes, I'll pm the mule when I get it
Image: itemsno items
Personality: Vivuli is a well respected female that is not afraid to share an opinion.She says her words but with peaceful meaning. She always shows respect while demanding respect at the same time. She believes in a power of order to keep things from chaos. She loved cubs very much and always wanted her own.
History: Was once a queen to her pride with an amazing mate and a growing pride. She was gifted with a beautiful litter of 3 cubs. However horror struck when a rivaling pride attacked them in the night. Her mate laid slain on the ground, and in her den were her children, torn and shredded. She left that day, not ever being the same.
Wanted Rank: Council , or Geisha if I can't have council
Are they are Seer?: nope
Bloodline:
Extra: I would love to rp her with the other pelted cheetah in the contest if possible

Accepted
+ Council, is again very strained. Everyone seems to be heading for the council and the only one I see for girls to have was Nanny and another girl was going to be the fighter council. So.. I those two are the only slots I can give to the girls. BUT Maybe if she had a son he could rise up to council with her teachings.
As for the Geisha, she has to start off as an entertainer ( + 5rps ) > currency ( + 5rps ) > Geisha , so ten rps in total to get up to geisha like Aiko has. IF there is an opening for council I'll let you know.

+ Nyoka will be your joining rp partner. Being a pre-existing relationship.

Zactura
Name: Itziar.
Owner: Zactura
Do you have an instant messenger: Will do!
Would you like us to put it up on the member's list: Yes.
Image: Items | No items
Personality: Quiet, stoic, and secretive, Itziar is not very likely to talk to others, instead communicating through nods and the occasional grunt. It can be joked that a vow of silence is kind of redundant for her, as she doesn't talk anyway--but that would be met with a very displeased cheetah. She would give her life for the 'Nera, but occasionally has her moments of doubt.
History: Itziar was always used to being shuffled about from place to place in other mafia families. She had a hyena friend at one point that was killed on the mission that finally convinced her to go looking for a more stable family to work for, and she wears his pelt as a sort of memorial. She found the Kuroi'Nera after a bit of travelling (aka she got found, knocked out, and dragged in, but she's far too proud of her strength to ever admit that), and made it her duty to try and serve the family with all her might.
Wanted Rank: Fighter currency or just plain fighter.
Are they are Seer?: Not rolled.
Bloodline:
Extra: Nope! Aside from ohgodthankyousomuch because Itziar is my second SoA and the first I've won. ; u;

Accepted
+ Zero and Below would like some rp with you <3 So poke Zero whenever your around? Also, since she will be joining via Nyoka, we could collab on a two in one joining rp for the both of them?
+ The pelt on her back is not a hyena.. since it has horns ._.; It really I believe is an Okapi. But to make sure you can ask thalion. But yea.. the pelt is a prey animal. <3; Just so you know. Maybe you can have her re-itemed for a hyena pelt?
+ So I would love for her to work her way to fighter currency.
Fighter ( +5 rps ) > To currency. ^_^ <3

+ Look up the Mafia plot thread to seek which joining and future plots youd like. <3

Lorne_Sionn
Name: Tabia
Owner:Lorne-Sionn
Do you have an instant messenger: Mule has AIM name.
Would you like us to put it up on the member's list: No
Image:Tabia
Personality:Tabia is a survivor and she is very comfortable within the confines of her fur. She enjoys her role as entertainer for the Pride, and uses all of her sultry, sensual, passions to move the objectives of the Pride forward that are entrusted to her. Tabia is wickedly shrewd, and knows exactly how to use her training and her extreme femininity to get what is needed from her marks. Make no mistake however, Tabia is loyal without question to the Pride and will easily kiss and then kill any feline that they ask her to without hesitation. She is a chameleon and adapts into whatever role she needs to, from demure and innocent, to sassy and spirited, to an elegant seductress, but underneath it all is a very clear, very observant and very shrewd, very complex mind.

History:See Combination Event entry to save posting space here.
Wanted Rank: Entertainer/ Fighter
Are they are Seer?:Gods lets hope not XD
Bloodline: Will have one.
Extra: Won in the The Combination Event

Accepted
+ Via her personality. I think working her way to a geisha and being sent out to other prides to kill or seduce men. :3. Yea know. The works. So .. like everyone I said before.
To Geisha, she has to start off as an entertainer ( + 5rps ) > currency ( + 5rps ) > Geisha , so ten rps in total to get up to geisha like Aiko has. She will be looked upon as almost royalty, pampered and expected to kill when missions are put up.

+ Nanashi will be the one doing your joining rp <3

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:47 pm
...oh god did I seriously mix that u--yes, yes I did. Fffff. This is why sleep is good, people.
But alright, will do! I'm gonna be a bit slow, as Gaia's lagging my means of posting horribly, but I will indeed poke her and everything. C:  

Zaikt

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • That One Hero 500

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:55 am
Name: Jakyra
Do you have an instant messenger: It's on file.
Would you like us to put it up on the member's list: I think it already is.
Image: Jak
Personality: A tomboy through and through, Jakyra always wants to do what her big brother Riddiq is doing. She will follow him around and try to do what he's doing at least as well as he does it, though she doesn't really expect to ever be able to do it better. There is a part of her which is girly and wants a romantic happy ending, but not if it means some other lion will take her away from Riddiq, who is more or less her idol. She takes after her mother, however, in that she views her body as a tool, and as she grows older she'll learn to use it that way.
History: Jak was born to an incredibly inattentive and un-maternal mother and she and her siblings were frequently left to fend for themselves for long periods of time. She learned to be a decent tracker and fighter, but she's young and so kind of limited with the kind of prey she can bring down and fights she can win. Mana captured her and brought her back to the 'Nera mostly on a whim.
Wanted Rank: slave
Are they are Seer?: no
Bloodline:
Extra: This is part of an extended plotline for Jak wherein I'd actually like for her to be sold away from the pride as an adolescent (or adult). so she's not really going to be a permanent member, but she'll be around for a while.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:37 pm
Zactura - No problemo. So if you want to adjust your post or just do an updated thing of what the animal is etc and save that to your journal if you make one <3

Princess_Feylin
Name: Jakyra
Do you have an instant messenger: It's on file.
Would you like us to put it up on the member's list: I think it already is.
Image: Jak
Personality: A tomboy through and through, Jakyra always wants to do what her big brother Riddiq is doing. She will follow him around and try to do what he's doing at least as well as he does it, though she doesn't really expect to ever be able to do it better. There is a part of her which is girly and wants a romantic happy ending, but not if it means some other lion will take her away from Riddiq, who is more or less her idol. She takes after her mother, however, in that she views her body as a tool, and as she grows older she'll learn to use it that way.
History: Jak was born to an incredibly inattentive and un-maternal mother and she and her siblings were frequently left to fend for themselves for long periods of time. She learned to be a decent tracker and fighter, but she's young and so kind of limited with the kind of prey she can bring down and fights she can win. Mana captured her and brought her back to the 'Nera mostly on a whim.
Wanted Rank: slave
Are they are Seer?: no
Bloodline:
Extra: This is part of an extended plotline for Jak wherein I'd actually like for her to be sold away from the pride as an adolescent (or adult). so she's not really going to be a permanent member, but she'll be around for a while.

-Accepted-
+ This is a perfect example of being slaved then sold off so this is accepted. <3 For sure. Just update us when you want her to get sold
and then we'll go from there. Plots otherwise would need to be talked about. Her ADOL/Adult rank can be entertainer decided to go with fighter so she may be sold off to lion prides as an asset to others.

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:50 pm

Name: Nyeusi'akiki
Owner: Day Dreamer427
Do you have an instant messenger:Yes AIM: musicisl0v3427
Image: xxx
Personality: Charming, sexy and sophisticated, he is one of the greatest con artists. In fact, it's often frustrating for others when he deflects or redirects questions about himself or even his life. It’s true, he’s a thief, a con man, and a playboy, but when it comes right down to right and wrong, will break laws, but he doesn’t hurt other people. In fact, he hates violence outright. The real struggle may be this battle between his two selves; the honest romantic and the fun-loving con.

History: He was a part of the old pride had a cub-romance Nyoka
Wanted Rank: Merchant, me and Chi talked about it already
Are they are Seer?: No (not rolled)
Bloodline: --
Extra: (Anything else we should know?)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:05 pm
Name: Zhen
Owner: Chi Sohma
Do you have an instant messenger: On file
Image: [ Uncert ]
Personality: She is very quiet, bitter slightly, very kind and keeps her head down. She does as she is told and knows that Nyoka will protect her if need to be. A little shakey and pretty much a work in progress but its very hard for her to befriend now that she is a 'slave' and she HATES AND LOATHES anyone ever calling her a slave. So she can be a spit fire and will most likely be reprimanded frequently until she learns self control over the word 'slave'.
History: Matope hopefully will play a role in her history via pride. But she was from the Demon pride, and was black-mailed in to leaving because she did NOT have a demon. It was harsh way to end her family life from her twisted mother and her strict but loving father. She looked up to her father but when she found out he'd be disappointed- she chose to go with the blackmail and run away. She was severly beaten and starved until a leopon found her and aided her. But was captured by Nyoka, from the nera.
Wanted Rank: Slave > Entertainer ( adol ) > To be sold off
Are they are Seer?: Dunno, I think not
Bloodline: Image coming soon?
Extra: She will be 'sold' off when she hits adol/adult.

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:12 pm
Chi Sohma
Name: Zhen
Owner: Chi Sohma
Do you have an instant messenger: On file
Image: [ Uncert ]
Personality: She is very quiet, bitter slightly, very kind and keeps her head down. She does as she is told and knows that Nyoka will protect her if need to be. A little shakey and pretty much a work in progress but its very hard for her to befriend now that she is a 'slave' and she HATES AND LOATHES anyone ever calling her a slave. So she can be a spit fire and will most likely be reprimanded frequently until she learns self control over the word 'slave'.
History: Matope hopefully will play a role in her history via pride. But she was from the Demon pride, and was black-mailed in to leaving because she did NOT have a demon. It was harsh way to end her family life from her twisted mother and her strict but loving father. She looked up to her father but when she found out he'd be disappointed- she chose to go with the blackmail and run away. She was severly beaten and starved until a leopon found her and aided her. But was captured by Nyoka, from the nera.
Wanted Rank: Slave > Entertainer ( adol ) > To be sold off
Are they are Seer?: Dunno, I think not
Bloodline: Image coming soon?
Extra: She will be 'sold' off when she hits adol/adult.

-Accepted-
+ Plots for the selling will be around the same time Jakyra will be sold off.

Day Dreamer427

Name: Nyeusi'akiki
Owner: Day Dreamer427
Do you have an instant messenger:Yes AIM: musicisl0v3427
Image: xxx
Personality: Charming, sexy and sophisticated, he is one of the greatest con artists. In fact, it's often frustrating for others when he deflects or redirects questions about himself or even his life. It’s true, he’s a thief, a con man, and a playboy, but when it comes right down to right and wrong, will break laws, but he doesn’t hurt other people. In fact, he hates violence outright. The real struggle may be this battle between his two selves; the honest romantic and the fun-loving con.

History: He was a part of the old pride had a cub-romance Nyoka
Wanted Rank: Merchant, me and Chi talked about it already
Are they are Seer?: No (not rolled)
Bloodline: --
Extra: (Anything else we should know?)

-Accepted-
+ He still has to work his way up to merchant. With 5 rps he can decided where he is going then make the merchant rank official. But he will be head merchant. As we decided.

[IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff