At least he's funny.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:37 pm
xTwisTx
At least he's funny.

Yeah! smile  

saiyamike

zabby91

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:05 pm
He should NEVER get people skills 3nodding if he does then he'll no longer be be able to insult others without trying ot thinking crying  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:59 pm
i luv sai, i wish we could see some mroe of him  

AoiNamida

Shadow fox Azumi

7,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:12 pm
Sai is so cute! and funny! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:48 pm
sai is and always will be a mystery ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja  

OMG its garra2

shadow ninja tai

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:46 am
sai works for the anbu he has secret missions from donzo sai clams he has no feelings but he is changeing slowly because of naruto if u want to know anything els just pm me  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:01 am
Sai is awesome.... but you can never get a decent picture of him without some t**t putting pen is is the background!!!!
(o_) deidara says hi
(=o_o=) so does kisame
(o _ /o) and itachi
(o ) tobi doesn't say anything... he's just running around in circles  

Flying Rainbow Penguin

tnmebd_dn

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:07 pm
really! They need to make things cheaper! They make things to expensive!

Master-d-__-b-Chao
AWWWW>>>>>>>>>>>>i wanted a headband really badly, but they are sooooooo expensive crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:16 am
SPOILER!!!!!! Do not read if you aren't up to date on reading Naruto lately, Okay, Tsunade gets in a really big fight when the akatsuki leader attacks konoha and she falls into this state of a coma or something, so since she is in that state she can't be hokage so Danzou becomes the hokage. Grr! I hate danzou!

FalconGX
Sai is very mysterious...

He has been raised by the "root". That's the ANBU training institution. So actually he has been trained to be a perfect Shinobi, he doesnt have any feelings. His master is that old guy (Danzou) who also wanted to be Hokage but the 3rd Hokage got Hokage instead of him, so he got pissed off. I would not be wondered if those "root" guys plan something against Tsunade (current Hokage) and gain control over Konoha.

Their teamleader is Yamato, he seems to be also a very mysterious guy cause he can use special jutsu that normally only the first hokage could use, Orochimaru says something like : No you cant be... but they dont reveal anything yet (dammit !!)

All this mystery and questions unanswered... crying gonk

tnmebd_dn

Myouhiro

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:22 pm
Sai's past
Sai was orphaned as a child and recruited into Root, a secret branch of the ANBU. There he was raised and conditioned to have no personality, personal connections, or a name, "Sai" being given to him for the purposes of joining Team Kakashi. Though largely successful in this regard, Sai retained an interest in art. When Shin, an older Root member, discovered Sai's drawing ability, he encouraged Sai's talent and they became very close.
Over time, Sai came to think of Shin as an older brother and looked up to him. Eventually, his "brother" died of an unnamed illness, and Sai's Root training suppressed most of the memories he had of his brother. Before Shin's death, Sai was making a picture book that would depict all the opponents that they faced and illustrate the feelings that they shared for each other. Sai's and Shin's portraits are located at opposite ends of the book, and in the center pages would be a picture of both him and his brother holding hands. He had forgotten that this was his intention, but after bonding with Naruto Uzumaki he remembers and is able to complete the book, causing Sai to give the first genuine display of emotion in a long time: a smile.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:06 pm
I think hes awsome, but hes also alittle weird, but thats what makes him awsome!!!!!!!!
I like his unique style fo jutsu.  

Zariki

KuroHana10969

Mystical Texter

16,550 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:42 pm
OMG! Sai is sooooooooooooooooioo hot! Gaara is a little hotter but.... lol... i love (anime) artists!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:44 pm
Why does Sai, like making fun of people???

AquaticPisces

Fashionable Conversationalist

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Thread Flip 150
Manga

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers