Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:20 pm
" Then i'll buy you. But when i do i want you to run. Run as far as you can and hide from me. You see i'm a tracker demon, and i haven't had any thing to track for quite some time, and I'm getting bored. Really bored." She looked at the girl next to Yuuki again. " And when i find you you can go to my house. You'll like it there. I might come back here sometime soon." She said looking at dokuro.

" Maybe if your a good fighter, and won't get abducted i'll let you come with me when i have to go 'work'."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:21 pm
Chase decided to sit back and watch as things unfolded.  

InSanity893

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:25 pm
She see someone watching them, and she looks at him curiously. " Did you want to say something?" She wasn't exactly being rude, but not nice either.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:33 pm
"no not really, I mostly observe and try not to interfere, it seems that there are not many people here but enough to create some chaos, so I figured I'd see how things unfold."  

InSanity893

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:36 pm
She started at him. " If she does run don't chase her. If you do i will be three steps ahead of you." She offered a small smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:39 pm
"I fear nothing if that's a threat, but fair enough for the warning." he said with a chuckle tapping on the metal wall.  

InSanity893

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:43 pm
Her smile turned genuine. "Your welcome." She wondered what he would do if he saw her demon form. She giggled at the thought of him cowering in a corner wwhile she hunted him, but she didn't intend to hurt him. ( Shes morbid)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:47 pm
"well that's a nice smile, but nice smiles always hide something" he said looking down, curious as to her intentions he put his hand against the wall and slid something in it expecting he may have to defend himself. (that's cool)  

InSanity893

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:58 pm
( =P lol )
She would like to test his reflexes, but she didn't think this was the place to do it. " I haven't seen you hear before. You new?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:37 am
User Image
she stared at both of them talking just intrested in what may happen she yawneda little of tiredness there where only two people although a lot more slaves she jus waited if they were going to fight or not ''are any of you two humans'' she asked them both curiously.

-l- Zepar -l-
Vice Captain

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:32 am
Sage was startled. she didn't think the girl would talk to her. " Well, no I'm not, but why did you want to know?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:14 pm
94bubbles94
( =P lol )
She would like to test his reflexes, but she didn't think this was the place to do it. " I haven't seen you hear before. You new?"

"Yeah I haven't been here long, but it seems like a nice place, though there are not as many slaves as I thought there would be which is quite surprizing."  

InSanity893

InSanity893

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:16 pm
-I- Hanyuu Furude -I-
User Image
she stared at both of them talking just intrested in what may happen she yawneda little of tiredness there where only two people although a lot more slaves she jus waited if they were going to fight or not ''are any of you two humans'' she asked them both curiously.

"no I'm not, are you?" he asked the curious slave.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:18 pm
User Image
she turned to sage "im just curious about if any mistresses or masters who come by are humans thats all" she said and then turned to chase "well no im not im a angel and a shapeshifter" she said smiling sweetly.

-l- Zepar -l-
Vice Captain

InSanity893

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:21 pm
-I- Hanyuu Furude -I-
User Image
she turned to sage "im just curious about if any mistresses or masters who come by are humans thats all" she said and then turned to chase "well no im not im a angel and a shapeshifter" she said smiling sweetly.

"a shapeshifter huh" he said looking at his arms "you can say I'm something like that, but I'm far from an angel that's for sure."  
The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff