Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Monopoly
  yes
View Results

Dugan195
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:41 pm
Tozzar nodded and thanked man before heading to the spaceport. This was convenient; not only did he get to look like a respectable man but he also got add privacy on his flight. To an outsider the actions of the guards was more than enough reason to switch flights, it wouldn't cause extra concern and he didn't have as tight of sercurity.

Tozzar got to the space hanger and entered the code to enter.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:31 am
Dugan195
Tozzar nodded and thanked man before heading to the spaceport. This was convenient; not only did he get to look like a respectable man but he also got add privacy on his flight. To an outsider the actions of the guards was more than enough reason to switch flights, it wouldn't cause extra concern and he didn't have as tight of sercurity.

Tozzar got to the space hanger and entered the code to enter.

The hanger door slowly slid open. It was pitch black inside. The only thing that could be seen was a green arrow glowing along the floor in front of you that pointed further into the room. As soon as you took a few paces forward, as the silent gesture suggested you to do, all the lights turned on in sink with the door slamming shut behind you. An 80 caliber auto-asult-turrent responded quickly as it unfolded from the ground and pointed a laser just at your feet.

“dispense your ticket in the waste basket please and the security code will be scrambled.” A robotic voice announced as a burning oven opened from out of the ground to your left.

“Your shuttle has just arrived. Enjoy your trip and remember to fly Sinort again. We keep your confidential in confident.” Just as the torrent re manufactured into the floor another hanger door opened up on the sealing and then slowly lowed like an elevator. On top of that platform stood an average model space craft.

Once the platform came to a complete stop an 8 tilth crew bobbled out of the ship to great their cargo. You were ready to embark.

“Greetings Tilth, it is our pleasure to serve you through your travels. Where will we be taking you?”  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Dugan195
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:53 am
Tozzar smiled at the crew, "The name's Tobin." He said simply, using the alias he stole opposed to his real one. "Your taking me to the Capital system. Closest spaceport to the United Arms main base. I'm going on some sight seeing," He said innocently as he walked onto the ship and took his seat.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:38 am
“That is a very dangerous thing to be doing Toblin. However, it is our specialty and we will see to it you are within the Capital system safely. Climb on aboard and we will be off.” The captain said with a bow and moved his crew back into the ship. The medium model was a simple out line that masked many ships.

Inside the 8 were hard at work starting up the ship, setting the coordinates, making sure it was ready to fly. Everything was in perfect condition when you got aboard. They pointed you to your seat and once you were seated the ship took off. The Sinort space station opened up into the sky and off the ship went.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Dugan195
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:10 am
Tozzar sat silently trying not to draw the crew's attention as they flew towards the Capital system.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:29 pm
The space craft flew peaceful onward through the galaxy. Once it reached the outer limits of the Tiltith system it was in clearance to hyper jump. From your seat against one of the outer walls all you could tell was the final destination still read Tiltith. There was no confirmation on their departure. Finally a very familiar robotic female voice automated over the ships intercom.

“Star Tel 66541 you have failed to confirm a location. By Tilt protocol A12 any space craft leaving the system must deposit $12,000 to Tilt Navigations and define a final destination for loggings of distance travel.” The voice said in a mono toned voice.

“Sorry Toblin but our vessel is being pinned. We are going to have to set course for Narrith. I don’t know who tracked this ship but we are being taxed to fly and with every tax comes an audit.” The captain said waving the politics aside and apologizing. The crew seemed very on the edge. The ship came to a complete stop as they all transferred their information over to a Narrith destination. It wouldn’t be terribly out of the way. Just more hurtles to jump over.

As the crew typed and mashed on buttons furiously, a shrimpy Telthisian approached you with some paper work. He unfolded a pen from one open tentacle then read away a document that aloud for you to travel in their vessel without the consent of any other faction or knowledge documented.

“It says here Toblin that you will have to sign this document before we take part in hyper jumping through space. I [insert name here] here by agree that I will comply with all and any instruction given to me by the crew stationed on the ship that I will be traveling. It is my duty to assist as I am needed in any way to ensure that all procedures and protocols are met for a standard space hyper jump. In doing so Sinort promises to keep all information for this flight completely confidential from all eyes. Once I have completed the hyper jump and have met my destination is it my obligation to keep all information about any of the Sinort operation confidential. In the event that I may openly share anything about Sinort and their assistance I make this document void and free Sinort from any obligation held to them by this document.” The telth read and then handing the document to you for you to sign. He had a big bright shiny smile plastered to his face and big eyes hidden behind his full moon goggles.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Dugan195
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:49 pm
Tozzar glared at the man, he had paid so much more to be assured that this type of thing would not happen. "Fine, but I find your assurance of no questions to be false." Tozzar grabbed the pen and signed it before sloutching back in his chair to await whatever he had to do to get out of this situation. This publicity was not good. Fortunately he had the vacation story and the guards to explain how he came to be here. An audit would prove dangerous they might find out that he wasn't who he was saying he was.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:11 pm
The tilth continued smiling in a very fake way as he retrieved the signature and turned a nod to the captain.

The whole crew looked relived. They once again started fiddling with their commands on the different computers as the captain dealt with the audit. A few more minutes went by and they were in the clear. Tilt let the ship pass with its course set for Narrith.

Two spiraling thrusters began to rotate about an axial facing side ways just on the outside of the ship on both sides. All the lights within the ship dimmed as a red blinking light across the front rim of the observation deck grew brighter. There was a countdown from three and then blast off. A small explosion erupted within chambers on the inside of the spiraling thrusters. Almost immediately after an overwhelming white light shot from the nose of the ship and seemed to engulf everything. The moment you could finally see, you where in front of a very different looking system. Five giant planets encircled a massive flaming ball in a perfect balance.

“welcome to Narrith. Its not huge and settled like Tiltith but it’s one of our own.” The captain said with a smile. The others looked pleased that they had successfully pulled their little stunt right in front of Tilt, the biggest Telthisian Contractor around.

The grunt before you gave an evil snicker and ripped up the document. His little laugh made the others join right on in.

“You should have seen the look on your face. You about ripped me to shreds when I mentioned you had to sign something.” The grunt said

“You were right to be upset Toblin but do not worry. We are not about to go back on our word. I’m glad you did get to here our little packed but there will be no real documentation of this flight. Sorry I didn’t get to warn you about any of that but I didn’t know we would be tracked. I wonder who pinned us?” The captain said as he sulked back into his chair. “Would it bother you Toblin if we make a pit stop before moving on to the next system?”  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Dugan195
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:19 pm
Tozzar rolled his eyes and leaned back in his seat to take a nap, "Go for it, like I said I'm just going on vacation. No real rush to get there." He closed his eyes and rested for a second trying to keep cool and calm.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:03 pm
The star ship rolled onto a small port adjacent to a very back water settlement. Dressed like all other telth settlements, the minute town flaunted their dark purple banners from the tops of every building. Any proud Telthisian would crack an aww from their mouths but no one on the ship murmured. The excitement aroused was more on the inside, as if hiding much of how they really felt.

The settlement, which the captain defined, was known as Tice Too. Its size proved its real worth. Sure it was big enough to have a factory and mining facility but with only one or two companies investing in the land only meant it wasn’t that valuable. They only standing arc that you recognized was the Tilt spire. On every settlement that the Tilt contractors were involved in had a massive spire that practically hovered over the entire town. It could be seen from everywhere. Not to many people knew what went on inside those builds and only few could speculate. Regardless, for the most part it was harmless so telth just went on with their lives.

“Thank you again for allowing us to stop Toblin. This really wont take to long but if you would like to join us we are heading down to the local pub.” The captain insisted with his long smile.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:06 pm
Tozzar smiled back the captain, "Might as well. No point in being a spoil sport other spilt milk." He said as he stood up to follow the other Telth on their "pit stop".

Joa-Boo
The star ship rolled onto a small port adjacent to a very back water settlement. Dressed like all other telth settlements, the minute town flaunted their dark purple banners from the tops of every building. Any proud Telthisian would crack an aww from their mouths but no one on the ship murmured. The excitement aroused was more on the inside, as if hiding much of how they really felt.

The settlement, which the captain defined, was known as Tice Too. Its size proved its real worth. Sure it was big enough to have a factory and mining facility but with only one or two companies investing in the land only meant it wasn’t that valuable. They only standing arc that you recognized was the Tilt spire. On every settlement that the Tilt contractors were involved in had a massive spire that practically hovered over the entire town. It could be seen from everywhere. Not to many people knew what went on inside those builds and only few could speculate. Regardless, for the most part it was harmless so telth just went on with their lives.

“Thank you again for allowing us to stop Toblin. This really wont take to long but if you would like to join us we are heading down to the local pub.” The captain insisted with his long smile.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:27 pm
Once landed on moving through the town it seemed like a quiet and peaceful place. The many locals that weren’t working currently stared as the group passed. Some had smiles and happy faces while others seemed perplexed and distant. It was a lot of work to work in the factories. That’s what you got for not getting a degree from higher education. Most of these telth had worked for so long it seemed as though they had become more robot then telth. They didn’t respond or show any emotion, all they did was blankly stare and then go about eating their meals for break. Those kinds of workers where a dream come true for a big contractor like Tilt. They were cheap and easy to manage.

Once inside the pub the captain lead his group over to the bar and ordered a few drinks. The others gleefully took his offerings as well as extended it to you. It seemed however the captain never intended on taking a drink. He got a hang signal from another man across the bar and crept away into a back room. They were gone for a good amount of time until finally the captain reappeared with a bit of a startled look.

“alright guys sorry to do this but things are going to get rough for a bit. My friend who owns the place just slipped me the info that this city is under close watch by a faction of Cordekians. He just told me the Tilt spire is already been evacuated because they don’t think the settlement has any value so they just all picked up and left. The only issue is the rest of them don’t have enough money to get out of town and now they can’t pay off the Cordekians. They might attack at any moment. I wouldn’t normally ask this of any of you, especially you Toblin sense you are a client but this is a really good friend of mine who has always gotten us some really good deals on fuel. What do you guys think?” The captain asked with a face full of plead. You could really tell every bit of it tore him up inside. It must have really meant a lot to him.

Just then a thuggish group of Cordeck pooped into the bar with a harsh kick to the door. They moved straight for the telth that had signaled for the captain and he frozen with fear.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Dugan195
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:43 pm
Tozzar cursed to himself and tensed his arm tentacles. He did not need to be drawing attention to himself. Not yet, he needed to get to the Capital System as soon as possible. Every second he wasted here was a credit he could be making there.

"I'm sorry my good Captain, but..." Tozzar paused for a moment as the Cordeck thugs walked into the bar. They were moving right towards the man who signaled the Captain. Tozzar sighed, this was now a very immediate issue. The rest of the crew would probably fight, then go and die; leaving him stranded on this no nothing Telth world. It seems that fighting these Cordeck's would be the fastest way to getting to the Capital system after all. Plus he would make a friend of the Captain in this, and people who thought of you as friends always came in handy for Tozzar's future line of work.

Tozzar downed the rest of his drink and stood up, "I'm sorry but I think we will have to delay our departure. I simply can't stand by while ugly scum Cordeck's terrorize good Telth!" Tozzar said particularly loud at the end to get the thug's attention.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:17 pm
The shrill of your voice was almost enough to get the blood boiling in the Cordeck’s body. The stench the followed with their turn of attention screamed heavy drinking but the heavy weapons sitting at their belts said they where in progress to do a horrible thing.

The Cordeck were a nasty race. From a Telth point of view they were better then humans because at least the Cordeck could admire a planets nature. However their massive size, rounding at an average of 8 feet, 4 arms, and ape like complexion made them a monstrosity compared to all. These particular three were above average in height and had a thick brown fur with a black back. To a Cordeck, their fur was a sign of rank and faction affiliation.

“Is you talking to us you slime?” One of them asked redundantly with a fist pounding against a table to remove it from his path. Another Cordeck followed closely behind the one that spoke while the third took a hold of the Telth they were previously approaching and practically barreled through the door.

“Toblin, I uhh…I admire your heroism but this isn’t just about roughing it with a few thugs doing the dirty work. There is a lot more to deal with then these three. Are you sure you are up for this?” The captain said while still a bit shaken by your display. Every breath after witnessing you act out was a prayer that you could back up your actions.

“Hey telth squirt, I’m talking to you! You picked the wrong Cor to mess with.” The Cordeck that spoke first added once he had gotten closer. As soon as he had moved in close enough he took a swing, flaring his fist forward toward your center.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Dugan195
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:34 pm
Tozzar laughed as he grabbed the bottle they were drinking from and ducked the punch. Cordeck's sure were stronger than the Telth but their bulk made them a lot less agile. Tozzar broke the bottle on the table leg and came up in between the swings of the Cordeck's four arms. He stabbed the broken glass straight into the eye of the Cordeck.

"Yeah I'm talking to you, you dirty rottan ape." Tozzar whispered in the ear of the Cordeck as he shoved the glass further into the Cordeck's eye.  
Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff