Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kamen Rider Heroes of the World

Back to Guilds

a guild for people that like kamen rider and much more 

Tags: Kamen Rider, Anime, Movies, Games 

Reply Kamen Rider heroes of the world
Kamen Rider RP: The multi-rider systems Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kamenrider123

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:03 pm
xemnas-phandom
Nogami Ryutaro
Man haven't been on in a while so might as well give this a try.

Name: Domon

Riders: Faiz, Diend, Accel

Sorry dude but I got Faiz first.

Faiz riders that have not been claimed: Delta, Orga, Psyga, Alpha, Gamma, Beta  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:12 pm
// G3 Division Headquarters \

The members are currently going over recently acquired security footage.

User Image

Yuuki: What have we learned so far?

User Image

Jotaro: Apparently, the Worm was unregistered but we had his human persona on file. The other one though is a complete mystery.

User Image

Haruka: Preliminary analysis of him shows Fangire-like energies but not full transformation.

Yuuki: Should he be considered a threat?

Jotaro: Not yet, but continued surveillance would be in our interest.

The security camera that caught the action begins zooming in on Max.

Yuuki: Nothing will endanger this place.  

cbgreiga

Eiji Hino

Interesting Athlete

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:44 pm
((I guess I'll go with Delta then.))
Domon is wandering around and looks at the buildings in the city and says "Where the heck am I? What kind off place is this? Whatever. I'll just go and relax by that park." Domon walks by a park and sits by a tree and puts a little wheat grass in his mouth as he just relaxes by the tree and closes his eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:34 pm
Arch changed into a suit and tie. Arch walked into his computer room.

"The worms has appear now. Time to tell some friends about some news I learned."

Arch furiously started typing on the computer. Arch was hacking on to the G3 Division Headquarters main frame. A few minutes past on getting into the main frame. Then every monitors on the control room show a live video of Arch sitting next to his computer.

"I'm sorry for eavesdropping on your conversation about the worms. I want to talk to your leader because I got some urgent news that he should know about."

Arch adjusted his tie.

"I'm well aware your division protect the people but there is urgent threat that you don't know about. I am the CEO of Hydra corporation, Arch is the name. My company researched about the worms and are case studies showed that the worms has evolved. The worm can molt twice and my researcher code name it "Hellion stage". It has the power to over come hyper clock up."

Arch grin and lean forward.

"I know how to deal with the new evolution if your willing to let my company use your equipment, if you know what I mean. Look at security footage I'm setting up now. "

((Kamenrider123))

After the worm was destroyed, the smoke turned red. The worm molted twice in to...scaly, snakelike body, flames coming out of the body, spiky knobs along its sides, and a toothy, round mouth surrounded by tentacles.
User Image

((Back to the computer screen))

"So what do you think about my offer? Also I can make you some coffee. Check this out"

The coffee maker suddenly activated and the coffee pour into a cup.  

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150

cbgreiga

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:08 pm
Haruka: What the?! Sir, someone is taking control of out mainframe!

Yuuki: That's impossible; We've got too much encryption!

xemnas-phandom
Every monitor on the control room show a live video of Arch sitting next to his computer.

"I'm sorry for eavesdropping on your conversation about the worms. I want to talk to your leader because I got some urgent news that he should know about."

Arch adjusted his tie.

"I'm well aware your division protect the people but there is urgent threat that you don't know about. I am the CEO of Hydra corporation, Arch is the name. My company researched about the worms and are case studies showed that the worms has evolved. The worm can molt twice and my researcher code name it "Hellion stage". It has the power to over come hyper clock up."

Arch grin and lean forward.

"I know how to deal with the new evolution if your willing to let my company use your equipment, if you know what I mean. Look at security footage I'm setting up now. "

After the worm was destroyed, the smoke turned red. The worm molted twice in to...scaly, snakelike body, flames coming out of the body, spiky knobs along its sides, and a toothy, round mouth surrounded by tentacles.
User Image

((Back to the computer screen))

"So what do you think about my offer?"

Yuuki slams his fist down onto the console.

"Being part of Hydra was bad enough but now he suddenly knows all about what's going on with the Worms? It smells to high heaven. I'm heading out to try to stop this thing. Jotaro, try to get our network back together. Haruka, try to trace the signal; the second you get a location, call me."

Jotaro: Shouldn't we at least hear him out? He seems to know an awful lot about this and we're completely in the dark.

Yuuki: And risk losing our project data? Not happening. I'm off.

He exits the room and enters a large tube.

"Initiate G3 System."

[Passcode?]

"Unidentified Lifeform #3."

[Accepted.]

The pieces of the armor descend from the tube and connect to him creating the G3 armor. He then jumps on Guard Chaser and races off.

Please don't let me be too late.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:52 pm
Domon wakes up to see what was making all that noise and sees a Worm molt twice into a snake with no eyes but a large mouth and tentacles. Domon just looks and says "What the heck? Why is it so ugly?" Domon notices someone in a rider form already there and says "Wonder if this guy can beat this thing......whatever, I might as well help besides...." Domon just grins and continues "I love myself a good fight!!!" Domon then runs towards the newly evolved worm and takes out a handlebar type belt and a USB type device. He holds it up and presses the button on the USB or Gaia Memory as it announces:
[ACCEL]
The only words Domon says after that is "Hen....Shin!"
He inserts the Gaia Memory into the belt slot and throttles the right bar. As this occurs, the belt announces, again,
[ACCEL]
and the noise of an engine can be heard and eight spikes surround Domon's body until they form into a red Kamen Rider armor which resembles a motorcycle. Domon had become Kamen Rider Accel. He then runs straight towards the Worm.  

Eiji Hino

Interesting Athlete

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:43 pm
The connection of the live feed disconnected.

"I guess that was a no." Arch shut down the computer and pressed a button a key called corrupt data. All of the computer ram and history get corrupted.

Arch slide his chair to another computer and turned it on. Arch did more typing on the computer. Then a small plane that is attach to a camera gets jetted out of Arch's mansion. On the computer, the live footage of the flying camera is on the computer screen. The plane flew closer to the site of the hellion.

"I wonder how G3 will happen that beast. The worms is still adjusting to the evolution. The worm appeared to have a defected gene of the evolution but still have enough power to cause trouble. It is going to really sad losing a great rider because of their silly action of running blindly."

Arch grinned with that thought.

________

The hellion roared and all the trees in the surrounding area burst in flames leaving a circle of fire surrounding the area. The worm curl up and snap every part of it body. The sound of snapping left red fluid to come out of it body. The fluid left a pool of the red fluid under the worm. Every part of it body except it head is dripping in the red fluid and the fluid droplets are dropping into the pool of fluid under it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:29 am
(forgot to mention... there is only 1 rider world, consider this a dimension where all the riders are all on one world)

Max looked at the worm and said "Kivat!" the saga belt detatched itself and Kivat flew around Max and said "ALRIGHT! KIVAT GO!" Max grabbed him and Kivat opened his mouth "Kabut!". Chains wrapped around Max's waist and turned into the belt.

"Henshin!" Max but Kivat on the belt and he changed into Kamen Rider Kiva. Max was still holding the Magnum, his arm was wrapped in chains and changed green along with his chest aromor and eyes. Max started fireing at the worm and said "This worm seems to be dieing...let's help it die faster".  

Kamenrider123

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:04 am
The hellion roar in pain after the blast of the water bullets. The water bullets hit a few area of the worm's body and the flame got drenched. More red fluid pour out of the body leaving a bigger pool of fluid. The hellion roar and the surrounding area is in clock up world.

The hellion's body stayed put in it pool of fluid. The hellion stretch it neck toward Kiva and grabbed the magnum. Then the hellion toss the magnum behind it body. The magnum dropped 5 feet behind the hellion. Lastly the body of the hellion fired multiple spikes that hit Kiva and send Kiva flying. Clock up world ended.

The neck of the hellion retracted back to the body. The flame spots that was ousted by the magnum started igniting again. The pool of fluid started shrinking.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:30 am
Max landed and said "Kivat...I have to use IXA to finish this one off". Kivat flew off the belt changeing Max back to normal, Max put the Ixa belt on and put the IXA Knuckle against his hand.
"READY" the Knuckle said.
"Henshin..." Max put the Kunckle on the belt.
"FIST ON!" The IXA armor appeared on Max and the Visor remained closed.

"Worm, Judgement is upon you" the visor opened revealing the eyes, Max drew his gun and started fireing sending multiple bullets at the worm, after at least 100 bullets later Max took the knuckle off the belt and it said "IXA KNUCKLE RISE UP!". A beam shot the Worm destroying it, as it melted into the red fluid Max changed back to normal and started to walk away and saw a camera watching him.

"I am...not a threat" Max said to it and continued walking.  

Kamenrider123

Eiji Hino

Interesting Athlete

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:39 am
Domon walks towards the fight until Max destroys the worm. Domon, still in his rider form, says "Awwww.....you finished the fight already? Your no fun." Domon then sees Max looking at a camera and telling it something but couldn't make it out. Domon just looked at him and said "Man......thought I could get a chance to fight........but atleast I know what your made of. Next time I see you.....be ready for a big fight!" Domon smiled under his helmet and walked away from the battlefield.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:54 am
Arch clapped his hand in amazement of the destruction. Arch is still watching camera footage. "Hmm, so it is possible to defeat these weak worms with brute force. I'm going to take notes of that. I feel like congratulating him in person."

Arch went into another room and slide in a tube in a wall. Arch slide down the tube and into a garage in which it store a motorcycle. Arch landed on the motorcycle. "Now computer, send me coordinate for that guy using the camera." A confirmation sound was activated on the bike.

Arch got to the general area of where Max is. Arch sat down at a bench near a park full of little children playing. As Max approach the park, Arch awaited him and clapped as he got near.

Arch stand up in front of Max.

"Greeting, I had to meet you in person. My name is Arch, and I'm the CEO of Hydra corp, the most leading researcher firm for the future. Your effort today was enough proof to give you an offer to join my company to defend against the new threat that you just face with a few minutes ago."  

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150

Kamenrider123

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:02 am
Max looked at Arch and said "I heard about your company..." Max punched the man in the nose "Too many things about it...G3 is the real protector" Max said as he walked off again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:48 am
G3 rides up to the scene only to see a pool of red liquid where the worm once was.

Yuuki: Crap. It took me too long to get here. {Over Radio}
Guys, how much footage do we have of the fight?

Haruka: We don't.

"What?!"

"After you left, Arch killed his broadcast and pretty much bugged our system. The only video we got was of the first guy leaving. He apparently killed it. Also, it seems he has multiple personas as this time he was seen using a technology based suit."

Jotaro: Also I don't know how he knew we were watching him but he spoke into the camera afterwards and asked us to trust him.

Yuuki: *sighs heavily* Alright, I'm heading back. Try to pull up anything we have on Arch or the Worms. G3 out.

He is about to board his motorcycle when he glances upon the fluid again. He then takes out a vial and collects a small sample.

You may have all the answers now, but believe me it's not for long.  

cbgreiga

Eiji Hino

Interesting Athlete

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:26 am
Domon sees another rider come up on his motorcycle and go near the red fluid and take a sample of it. Domon just ignores it and says "Thought I would get a chance to fight too......whatever, I'll eventually get to fight later." Domon just left to the park and left his rider form. He then rested on the tree he was on before and watched a bunch of kids playing and says "Heh! They're lucky.....they don't have to worry about what happens in this world now and they have their childhood but for me......." Domon then thinks about his childhood but can't remember any of it. Domon just brushes it aside and relaxes.  
Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff