Welcome to Gaia! ::

z!Spot

Back to Guilds

This guild was created to support zOMG! and get as many new players as we can to play our MMO! 

Tags: zOMG!, zOMG! Support, zOMG! Devs, zOMG! Events, Contests and Events 

Reply z!Spot zOMG! Supporters!
The Haunt Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zearics

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:33 pm
Habbit, or maybe I am trying to through the world into chaos by typing at the top?... lol

But yeah, never know when I'll get one. Rather not dread on it lol. Me and computers do not compute.

@ this guild is not ment to become like zcb at all. lol Its purpose is to help players and put zOMG back on the map in the gaming life of gaia.

LuvTyler13
zearics
More of a phantom... lol. >.> I cannot play zOMG till I get a new computer, so I can do nothing but haunt the threads. XD

LuvTyler13
zearics
O.O..... But I was already haunting the guild......

O.O Ooo so you are our personal ghost? biggrin

Yay! Hauntings! When will you get your new computer?

And why do you post up on top? It is so confusing D:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:43 pm
Yes, there's people that actully use towns over zOMG, would you believe those noobs?
*whistles*

So, what we really need to do is just get over people that normally come to gaia but don't play to play. Make them see the benefits.
I wish I had any idea on how to even start that.  

DrQuint

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Mizz Faith

Revered Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:46 pm
LuvTyler13

It is okay, I am a neat freak when it comes to threads/guilds/forums and I hate random posts that clutter D: ... (the like chatterbox) so it should be fairly easy to keep everything neat User Image

Ahh yay smile I'm the same way, lol. Although random is good here and there. I'm more of a neat person. I don't have a lot of time w/ kids and a job so when I come here to chat, I want to find what I'm looking for somewhat quickly smile

What is everyone up to today? (Or tonight, depending on where you live.)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:52 pm
I'm seeing what comes out of E3 of course. (screw your world cup. I hate vuvuzelas) I gotta see EVERYTHING in there. This new game Dust impressed me for the sheer prettiness of the animations. I hate how late I found out about Assassin's creed brotherhood too.
I dunno what to think of Kinetic... And that Xbox 360 slim doesn't look that slim...  

DrQuint

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Sami Von Disco

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:54 pm
Quintafeira12
I'm seeing what comes out of E3 of course. (screw your world cup. I hate vuvuzelas) I gotta see EVERYTHING in there. This new game Dust impressed me for the sheer prettiness of the animations. I hate how late I found out about Assassin's creed brotherhood too.
I dunno what to think of Kinetic...
I just finished ACII, and I want moar! Is Brotherhood the PSP one or the next one in the series?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:59 pm
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2010-assassins-creed/101248

Well, it seems like an actual game. Or maybe a side-story spin-off? I can't tell. It seems a bit too early for a new game, but it looks like a real deal. I haven't investigated on this game yet.

Ubisoft's conference is on a break.

http://e3.gamespot.com/press-conference/ubisoft-e3/?tag=live;press-conf-list;ubisoft;title  

DrQuint

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Luvshyne
Vice Captain

Feline Exhibitionist

7,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:12 pm

What am I doing? Being a slave for Sen as we get the guild in order

I.. I mean... rofl

Really just getting the guild in order, planning events via skype.
Making dirty jokes about the name the our new guild D:

and playing PWI later xd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:23 pm
*fades in* >.>... *fades out*  

zearics

Nespin Fernagon

Dapper Elder

10,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:45 pm
Quintafeira12
Mickey2146
Quintafeira12
I was just suggesting because its one of the first things I look for whenever I go into a new guild. Most that miss it have usermade one anyways. I think at least some people here will recognize the name "Night Patrol" from somewhere.
You seriously need to post more there. It's almost to the point where I ask myself "Wait, is he even in the guild?" talk2hand

I'm terribly sorry, but the z!CB is not my thing.

I dislike the feeling of clutter there. I join in once in a while (specially during some events) But if it didn't have it, it wouldn't be the same thing.

T__T Awww. Damn. We is doing it wrong.

Edit: Seriously though, different guilds, different purposes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:00 pm
Nespin Fernagon
Quintafeira12
Mickey2146
Quintafeira12
I was just suggesting because its one of the first things I look for whenever I go into a new guild. Most that miss it have usermade one anyways. I think at least some people here will recognize the name "Night Patrol" from somewhere.
You seriously need to post more there. It's almost to the point where I ask myself "Wait, is he even in the guild?" talk2hand

I'm terribly sorry, but the z!CB is not my thing.

I dislike the feeling of clutter there. I join in once in a while (specially during some events) But if it didn't have it, it wouldn't be the same thing.

T__T Awww. Damn. We is doing it wrong.

Edit: Seriously though, different guilds, different purposes.

Diff'rent Strokes 4 Diff'rent Folks ninja  

Queen Cherry Fluff

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

Mizz Faith

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:00 pm
LuvTyler13

What am I doing? Being a slave for Sen as we get the guild in order

I.. I mean... rofl

Really just getting the guild in order, planning events via skype.
Making dirty jokes about the name the our new guild D:

and playing PWI later xd

LOL. Being a slave is always fun biggrin And I want skype sooo bad! *must get a new mic sometime in the next year*
As for the name. Lord. My hubby just came in here and read the name out loud. And then the jokes started. haha. I love the name <3
PWI? Whats that?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:28 pm
Mizz Faith

What is everyone up to today? (Or tonight, depending on where you live.)

You mean other than realizing that I absolutely stink at selectively editing quotes?
Well, I'm also realizing that I'm not playing zOMG because I'm reading posts and trying to get the hang of things in the zOMG Supporters Guild.

How's that for irony? wink

WideEyed

Shameless Hoarder

16,700 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Mizz Faith

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:54 pm
LOL. It's all good - we all have probs with quotes sometime or another. The only thing I see is you left a " off after my name. I think that's what killed your quote xD

And irony is cruel, lol. I'm making a zOMG-based profile right now instead of playing xD Not doing me *any* good getting badges. And since I haven't made one in over a year, I'm pretty much wasting time rofl

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:15 pm
*sits on a rock and pokes a sand fluff with a stick*...  

zearics

Midnight Oracion

6,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:39 pm
Quintafeira12
I dunno what to think of Kinetic... And that Xbox 360 slim doesn't look that slim...

I'm a Nintendo fan, but when I saw the new features for the X-Box360, I kinda felt tempted to just sell my Wii and get it.

I really like the new 360 Slim and the Kinetic thing looks rather awesome.

Uhhh, I want to buy a 360 now!

Either way, hello fellow zOMG players. Can't wait for all the new updates that are being worked on. New rings and new bosses are love!

z!Spot zOMG! Supporters!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff