Allegro
The Eleventh AK
Allegro
On Twitter

REALLY

oh
it's twitter
so i don't believe it
I just don't think it's the climactic announcement the game's legacy warrants. It's a cop-out to cover the fact that their cover was blown.

I guess. I'm just glad it's real.

Although to be honest I would prefer a new Zelda to one I've already played.

It'll be cool with better graphics and 3D, at least.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:04 am
Allegro
The Eleventh AK
Allegro
On Twitter

REALLY

oh
it's twitter
so i don't believe it
I just don't think it's the climactic announcement the game's legacy warrants. It's a cop-out to cover the fact that their cover was blown.
That doesn't change the fact that it's AWESOME  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:32 am
Also they'll be fixing the issues with it like the ******** WATER TEMPLE YEAH  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:42 am
I guess I'm one of the few that never really had a problem with that temple, but a little streamlining never hurt anyone. I hope they set the iron boots as an item, too.  

Waynebrizzle

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:45 am
Waynebrizzle
I guess I'm one of the few that never really had a problem with that temple, but a little streamlining never hurt anyone. I hope they set the iron boots as an item, too.
I think Aonuma said he already was doing that.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:46 am
Yeah I thought I saw him mentioning it somewhere.  

Waynebrizzle

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:33 pm
Waynebrizzle

My only problem was I'm too dumb to notice a big hole in the floor in the middle of the temple.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:35 pm
Hopefully it'll be at the very least a Master Quest port. that'd be swee-

oh god

they need to put OoT AND majora's mask on the same card

i would never put down my 3DS ever  

Allegro

Expired Pudding

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:43 pm
God dammit.......
I haven't even had my DSi ONE YEAR, and we have a new DS.
I can't even get a 3DS (My reasons are for another time and place). Mother f^cking f^ckity f^ck f^ck f^ck.
I always miss out on the fun, and by that i mean, 'WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN I'M THE ONLY PERSON STILL PLAYING DSI?!?!' ):

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:01 pm
The Eleventh AK
Waynebrizzle

My only problem was I'm too dumb to notice a big hole in the floor in the middle of the temple.

The one with the skulltula and the waterfall? That one was actually pretty tough to see.  

Waynebrizzle

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:04 pm
Waynebrizzle
The Eleventh AK
Waynebrizzle

The one with the skulltula and the waterfall? That one was actually pretty tough to see.

Nah, it was in that big pillar in the middle and there is a block that rises when the water does and it was under that.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:06 pm
The Eleventh AK
Waynebrizzle
The Eleventh AK
Waynebrizzle

Nah, it was in that big pillar in the middle and there is a block that rises when the water does and it was under that.

Yeah, I could see how that part would confuse someone. Maybe they can add a Navi hint for it?  

Waynebrizzle

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:08 pm
Waynebrizzle
The Eleventh AK
Waynebrizzle
The Eleventh AK
Waynebrizzle

Yeah, I could see how that part would confuse someone. Maybe they can add a Navi hint for it?

I felt really stupid when I finally noticed it though XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:10 pm
The Eleventh AK
Waynebrizzle
The Eleventh AK
Waynebrizzle
The Eleventh AK
Waynebrizzle

I felt really stupid when I finally noticed it though XD

Kay says that she didn't notice it either.

I bet when I found it I had just accidentally risen the water and saw it floating anyway.  

Waynebrizzle

Master_Glink

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:19 pm
Allegro
Hopefully it'll be at the very least a Master Quest port. that'd be swee-

oh god

they need to put OoT AND majora's mask on the same card

i would never put down my 3DS ever

Port? I thought they were remaking the whole game...? They at least hinted at that in their round table video over at the NE3 Network... They said it would be pretty pointless if they just re-released the game over again, and that they plan to introduce new features to make the game feel new again.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff