Gold
View Results

Takara Luna

5,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:11 am
Lol. I would prolly write more if I got my computer more often...my boyfriend is living with me ....and he tends to hog the computer to get on Gaia.... he's some big shot RP'er or something *eyeroll*

So...I watch Grey's Anatomy non stop and...when he wants it to stop.... I make him give me the computer. Bwahaha!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:58 pm
Thats a good method.

I talked to this guy on the bus once because I got distracted by what he was writing on his laptop and I picked up that he was an original writer. (Oblivious to the world, loud heavy rock music to block out other noise and notebooks and pencils in his bag) He spent an hour telling me about his story. It sounded awesome but I don't think it will get published.  

FatesMyBitch

Lace_Gaara

Otherworldly Enchantress

19,865 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:10 pm
User Image
I'm wide awake the more I sleep

Hiya. ^^

I write too; mostly poetry and short pieces of creative writing. I used to write some downright disturbing stuff back when I was a teen; I've still got some of it written down, but I don't want to share it online in case it prompts the men in white coats to track me down. XD

User Image
You'll understand when I'm dead

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:16 pm
Takara Luna
Lol. I would prolly write more if I got my computer more often...my boyfriend is living with me ....and he tends to hog the computer to get on Gaia.... he's some big shot RP'er or something *eyeroll*

So...I watch Grey's Anatomy non stop and...when he wants it to stop.... I make him give me the computer. Bwahaha!

Haha, that sounds like an effective method!!
But that is why my husband and I have our own computers. People always seem to think its really weird, but when we both enjoy spending copious amounts of time on the computer to have only one computer would create a lot of unneccessary conflict!

Especially when you consider we often like to play video games together!  

SeraphimDoll

8,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Takara Luna

5,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:13 pm
Lace_Gaara
User Image
I'm wide awake the more I sleep

Hiya. ^^

I write too; mostly poetry and short pieces of creative writing. I used to write some downright disturbing stuff back when I was a teen; I've still got some of it written down, but I don't want to share it online in case it prompts the men in white coats to track me down. XD

User Image
You'll understand when I'm dead

lol, oh mine too. Most of my early poetry is hidden away and every now and then I pull it out to see if anything is worth saving  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:18 pm
SeraphimDoll
Takara Luna

Haha, that sounds like an effective method!!
But that is why my husband and I have our own computers. People always seem to think its really weird, but when we both enjoy spending copious amounts of time on the computer to have only one computer would create a lot of unneccessary conflict!

Especially when you consider we often like to play video games together!

I'll be very glad when he gets his own laptop in the fall. I'm finally active on Gaia....and my boyfriend is like "no...... I'm needed in the RP forum!!" so he's on all day. And he gets annoyed when I watch Grey's or whatever all day. what else am I supposed to do? lol. Men.  

Takara Luna

5,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items