Welcome to Gaia! ::

S.U.P.E.R.-A.H!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Spectacular.Un-noticed.People.Everywhere.Revolt.-Against.Haters!! !! 

Tags: Super, anything, exciting, everything, chat 

Reply Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum
Frying a yoke. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:08 pm
PippinTheKawaiiHobbit
I am totally making fun of myself with these, but I don't care. They're funny jokes I also heard years ago xD

So there was this blond who was driving around. Suddenly she swereved to the left. And then to the right. Then back to the left. Then again to the right and so forth. A police man stopped her. He went to the window and asked her why she did that. "I went to the left and I saw a tree. I went to the right and saw a tree again. I turned back to the left and saw another tree, so I went to the right and saw yet another one..." Then police man says "ma'am... that's your air freshener."

A blond walks into a store. She goes to a man that works there. "Sir, I'd like to buy that tv." The man replies "I don't sell to blonds." The blond got mad and left. The next day she dyes her hair and walks back in the store to the same man. "Sir, I'd like to buy that tv." "I don't sell to blonds." the man says again. The blond gets angry and storms out of the store. The next day she dyes her hair again and goes back into the store to the same man as the past two days. "Sir, I'd like to buy that tv." she says angrily. "I don't sell to blonds." he replied once more. This made the blond more angry. "I've dyed my hair TWICE and you still won't sell me that tv!!!!" The man looks at her "ma'am.. that's a microwave."

Ok, there are these three girls running from the police: a brunette, and red head, and a blond. They all find sacks to hide in. The police come and see the sacks. One police man hits the sack that the brunette is in. "Woof!" says the brunette. "Oh, it's just a dog." says the police man. They go to the next bag and hit it. "Meow." says the red head. "Oh, it's just a cat." says a police man. The move on to the third bag and hit it. The blond says "potato."
Lol my grandpa thinks that is one of the funniest jokes....so does the king.....curse my blondness! haha  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:09 pm
Why don't you take a Pokemon in the bathroom with you?
- He might Peek-at-chu. (Pikachu. XD)

How do you wake Lady Gaga up?
- You Poke her face. XD  

Sininen_Ruusu
Crew

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:20 pm
Lol I have always heard it as how do you hurt lady gaga? lol at the pikachu one too!  
Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff