Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Shadows of Fear (RPers wanted!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The
  Game
View Results

Destiny_Blade_of_Justice

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:07 pm
"Enyon Zaboron, son of the late Elf lord Jakon Zaboron" he said, thn bent over and whispered into her ear "I want him dead too." he sat down next to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:28 pm
(you all do know I'm a guy don't you?! *rage*)
Kale smiled, “hello then comrade.” He looked back into the pond at the fish still swimming happily. “Why do you want him dead?”  

ruggaboo

Destiny_Blade_of_Justice

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:38 pm
(ACh im so confused sorry when you doing as many rps as me you tend to get that way and, look at your other posts aaaa)

"I'm not totally sure but i believe that he killed my father." hebrought down his cape showing him his crown, with a blue jewel. proving, as it is the elvish royal crown, his identity, then pulled up his cape again  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:25 am
Salis looked at the small group forming around the pond. With a twisted smile, he stood up and approached the group. "Ahhh, it appears we are all here. Atleast anyone that was told to come at this time and date." With a look at Kale, his grin only widened. "Excuse my rudeness; my name is Salis. And i am to tell you where we will be going. I've been in this castle for many weeks now, for lack of better use of my time. Now, before we get started, what are your names?"
The spectre was next to Salis, still hiding himself from the others. They are idiots Master. All they know is how to complain...
Salis made no physical movement to indicate that his spectre was heard. Silence Caldiron. You serve your purpose when it is needed, and it is not now... Taking a chance to see if his minion was there, he noticed the undead was gone.  

Dreadlord Kharne

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:59 am
onyx_dromeda
(ACh im so confused sorry when you doing as many rps as me you tend to get that way and, look at your other posts aaaa)

(It's okay It was just starting to annoyme wteveral people doing. but I forgive every one... except you dreadlord... *duhn dun*(not really though))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:04 am
Kale looked up at the crown, “I see. Hello sir,” Kale said to the man who had just walked up. “Let us proceed then.” Kale stood giving one last sad look at the fishies in the pond swimming deftly in circles.  

ruggaboo

Destiny_Blade_of_Justice

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:55 pm
"Indeed," said enyon to the man gesturing in the way to go "Where are we to go and we it be dangerous at the moment."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:45 pm
Salis chuckled a little, but did not move. "I said let us introduce ourselves. We have little time before the Ironians make their march, and it would be nice to hit the Taliph Mountians in the days to come..."  

Dreadlord Kharne

Destiny_Blade_of_Justice

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:08 pm
"Enyon Zaboron" he said with a clear growl,"Now answer this question when and where will we meet, ive got things I need to do first"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:16 pm
“Kale McTurro, Ex-ruler and hero of many- many wars, at your service,” Kale said bowing.  

ruggaboo

Lady_Sapphomet

Dangerous Genius

9,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:52 pm
Karasu was on Shadowtooth's back, flying in the air. She had her weapon out, for she had just gotten out of a fight with demons. Her face was covered in scratches.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:46 am
Username: shiann
Name: Layla
Race: Elf
Element Power: Darkness
Weapon: Sword
Bio: She ran away from her old home by herself, after mastering shapeshifting. She's been a traveler, a runner. She has a dark streak, a depressed personality, but she adores animals.
Appearance: (Sorry, couldn't find a good pic.) She has black and silver tattoos all over her left arm, neck, back, and up the side of her face that look like dragons. Her hair is black and past her waist and her eyes are dark blue, tinted with silver in the middle. She has beautiful, but eerily catlike features. She's very slender, almost too slender, and has a meduim height.  

Shiann433579

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:03 pm
Sintaya sighs as she looks around.She was bored. Soon she and her master landed."Where are we?"
We are we we needed to be child. Ye time has come
She gets off his back and lets him go into her sword.She walks to the others she saw.Her wings fold behind her.She hasn't seen others beside those that try to slay her master which she deals with. She looks Salis then at the others. She didn't speak at first.She wasn't sure what she would say. Unless they ask she wouldn't give her name out and yet they haven't spoken to her.they spoke amoungs themselves  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:42 pm
"...you're still weird..." Scar said in a blunt expression. he turned towards the others. "Scar Burhnes... of Squallside village in the mountains, im here to end the war, and nothing else." he turned back and saw all the fishes in the water. "they're just fish....they dont care as long as they can swim and eat."  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:38 pm
With a nod, he waved to Kale, Enyon, and Scar to follow him. "And as i have already said, i am Salis. I will be your guide to the Planes of Fear." With a quick glance on the attire of the group, he spoke with a slight hiss. "It appears i am the most weak member here; wearing robes and such. So i tell you now, protect me. For if you dont, and i die, then your journey is forfeit." Taking several scrolls out of a pounch within his robes, he tossed each person one. "These maps are your guides to mark were you have been, as King Roth wants an accurate report on our adventure..." With a glance up into the sun, he could already tell it was about noon. "Come companions, the Taliph Mountains await,"  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff