Welcome to Gaia! ::

Full Metal Alchemist and Naruto Literate Roleplayers!!!!

Back to Guilds

This guild is a literate roleplay set in the full metal alchemist and naruto worlds. Each person can pick their favorite side and roleplay. 

Tags: Ninja, Full metal alchemist, Alchemy, anime, Naruto 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village/ Konohagakure
Village entrance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:15 am
KisukeRULZ
Hiari sighed. There he goes. He thought. Straight into a battle with one of The Seven Swordsmen.

torque laughed

"don't you worry about him being one of the seven swords men i already defeated him as soon as this battle began.. i'll show you why nobody can defeat me"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:16 am
"If you cause a ruckus we will be up to our necks in Jonnin." Hiari said.  

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:20 am
KisukeRULZ
"If you cause a ruckus we will be up to our necks in Jonnin." Hiari said.

torque grinned

"good... then i can kill them all at once"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:31 am
"If we have more then 7 Jonnin attacking us, we will sustain injury. 20, and we will certainly die." Hiari said, getting slightly irritated.  

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:46 am
KisukeRULZ
"If we have more then 7 Jonnin attacking us, we will sustain injury. 20, and we will certainly die." Hiari said, getting slightly irritated.

torque grinned

"there are two of us 7 of them i can kill in a instant luckly for me i trainded with Onoki Tsuchikage hahahaha if 20 of them come you will die but ill get away haha"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:50 am
"Sure." Hiari rolled his eyes. "I am just thinking logically. We could possibly even end up facing Kakashi. 7 Jonnin are no real issue, but think of all the ninja in this village, especially the Kyuubi kid."  

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:00 am
KisukeRULZ
"Sure." Hiari rolled his eyes. "I am just thinking logically. We could possibly even end up facing Kakashi. 7 Jonnin are no real issue, but think of all the ninja in this village, especially the Kyuubi kid."

torque thought a moment

kakashi is huh?? well i still know just how to kill him it might end up in me doing susicide but he will die to... but then again i should be able to kill him without dieing as well considering my taijutsu is way better then his so he wouldnt be able to hit me with his zappy little hand haha...

torque started to think about a selected few people that he was weak against the weakness of all advanced taijutsu ninja although he could take on any element lightning was a pain and had the most effect but he could still kill lightning users but there was one just one weakness he can't beat or even if he could he didnt know how torque's selected skill set made him easly one of the most dangerous ninja alive yet if scertain people became persent he would have to flee  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:19 am
Hiari sighed. "You are underestimationg the Leaf." He said. "You have lots of ninja to worry about here. A Chuunin Nara managed to take out an immortal on his own."  

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:25 am
KisukeRULZ
Hiari sighed. "You are underestimationg the Leaf." He said. "You have lots of ninja to worry about here. A Chuunin Nara managed to take out an immortal on his own."

torque laughed like hell

"yeah yeah well ide like to see that so called immortal defeat Onoki Tsuchikage he is one of two or three peole who have defeated mandarin uchiha even though genjutsu is Onoki Tsuchikage weakness and luckly i have been trained by that old gezzer he had taught me all his secrets i can kill an so called immortal don't make me laugh"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:36 am
"All I'm saying is that this village has a 15 year old, Nara, Chuunin who was capable of killing a immortal. It is rather impressive for a 15 year old. They also have the Kyuubi and Kakashi. The have Neji Hyuuga, Gai, Lee, Tsunadae, and they are partnered with the Sand. This city also created those Uchiha monsters Itachi and Sasuke, and they managed to create such a creature as Orochimaru. They are a impressive country, even though we can defeat most of them easily."  

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:45 am
KisukeRULZ
"All I'm saying is that this village has a 15 year old, Nara, Chuunin who was capable of killing a immortal. It is rather impressive for a 15 year old. They also have the Kyuubi and Kakashi. The have Neji Hyuuga, Gai, Lee, Tsunadae, and they are partnered with the Sand. This city also created those Uchiha monsters Itachi and Sasuke, and they managed to create such a creature as Orochimaru. They are a impressive country, even though we can defeat most of them easily."

torque mad a wtf face

"okay well we will make a deal if all of them just so happen to be in the villiage and not on a mission and they all happen to find us right now i will make a distraction that they cannot ignore trust me and we will flee... then i'll come back alone party pooper..and i never doubted this village at all i believe them to be the strongest..but still even though i am a advanced taijutsu class ninja i am still able to learn 3 ninjutsu and the ninjutsu i have chosen to learn i have inherited from Onoki Tsuchikage but he isnt my taijutsu trainer.. that will be kept my secret "  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:50 am
"Agreed." Hiari smirked. "But I am going to come with you when you return. I want to destroy the leaf."  

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:00 am
(I got to go. Its 5:00 am!!!)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:04 am
KisukeRULZ
"Agreed." Hiari smirked. "But I am going to come with you when you return. I want to destroy the leaf."

torque assumed that there enemy was bord considering hiari wounldn't stop complainging!!

"okay then stop arguing!! and being scared and okay well here is the deal i am going to finish the fight with this guy.. and he is going to be pissed off at me hhaha then ill destroy the hokage's house really fast and we will return to base..."

((hey pm me and tell me like what ninjutsu your rpc uses and stuf you dont say anything about your rpc in it's profile))  

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150

xXFrozenEnigmaXx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:06 am
[Me? You want me to message you my ninjutsu list.]

Chojuro was beginning to fall asleep so he decided to have a little fun.The tip of Chojuros blade turned into an invisible petite kunai, which he threw into torques hair."Are you sure you want to continue i have killed people of your stupidity muscle head."Chojuro then tranformed his blade into a ball and chain. "Besides who said i was using a blade."Chojuro taunted Torque and said "Your move."

[Hey i wont auto hit if you wont auto dodge.]  
Hidden Leaf Village/ Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces