Welcome to Gaia! ::

Full Metal Alchemist and Naruto Literate Roleplayers!!!!

Back to Guilds

This guild is a literate roleplay set in the full metal alchemist and naruto worlds. Each person can pick their favorite side and roleplay. 

Tags: Ninja, Full metal alchemist, Alchemy, anime, Naruto 

Reply Hidden Mist Village/ Kirigakure
Village entrance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Shadow IX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:51 pm
"i've seen weirder, and besides my arm also has a grappling hook"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:53 pm
"Ah thats cool!" El said smiling. "My mechanic said my limbs have lots of built in mechanisms, but he wont tell me what they are or how to use them! The net is the only one I've figured out to use. He said I've got 15!" She randomly did a handstand. She had obviously forgetten that Chojuro was even there.  

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:06 pm
She began looking at her automail. "He says I got one in my eye." She pointed at her automail eye. "I'm not sure what it is."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:08 pm
Chojuro rubbed his eye. "Lame lame you guys are boring but i guess i dont really care what you losers got i just wanna know if you have this thing that is none of my business." Chojuro said while arching his right brow.  

xXFrozenEnigmaXx

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:10 pm
"I don't!" El shouted up to him, doing a random front flip. "I want it though!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:16 pm

"Eh you there," He said pointing at the hopping girl."stop that. You are annoying your moving a lot you talk to much gahh now i see why i never hear anyone going out where you came from you alchemist. Besides i know all i need about you frost alchemist and you to fuhrer but anyways enough chit-chat and ill be on my way." Chojuro appeared next to the agile girl, with a smile he said, " You really need to get under control of your stupidity." And when he said that he disappeared again.

xXFrozenEnigmaXx

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:20 pm
(El is a girl! scream XD blaugh ) El stuck her tongue out. "I'm young and trying to hide my depression." She stopped jumping around. "I'm a State Alchemist too and I wish to be treated as such." She muttered to herself. She started a charge in her hand and watched the blue electricty, imagining what would happen if she hit Chojuro with it, but decided against it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:27 pm

"Oh and before i leave." Chojuro said turning around abrutly. He put out Els electricity." No lightning in the mist." Then he continued on his way.

[Exits to Konahagakure.]  

xXFrozenEnigmaXx

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:29 pm
(She put it out already! She put it out when she decided against shocking Chojuro. And she is the Blue Lightning Alchemist. She can always just generate more electricty, not saying she will.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:31 pm
[Well you shoulda posted that she put it out no one can read your mind.]  

xXFrozenEnigmaXx

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:33 pm
(what would she have done with the electricty after deciding not to shock you? There was nothing else to shock but her comrades and why would she do that?)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:57 pm
mizukage walks up to el "i would appcreate it if u didnt use lightning near my village" -smiles lightly-  

Lady Bommie

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:01 pm
"Oh, Mizukage." She said happily and bowed slightly. "I won't. Sorry mam. I understand why."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:07 pm
"Its fine juss dont do it again." -smiles-  

Lady Bommie

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:09 pm
"May the Fuher, my comrades, and I enter your village, mam?" El asked politely. She hated having to be polite and would have rather ate a box of rusty nails.  
Hidden Mist Village/ Kirigakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff