Welcome to Gaia! ::

Full Metal Alchemist and Naruto Literate Roleplayers!!!!

Back to Guilds

This guild is a literate roleplay set in the full metal alchemist and naruto worlds. Each person can pick their favorite side and roleplay. 

Tags: Ninja, Full metal alchemist, Alchemy, anime, Naruto 

Reply Hidden Rain Village/ Amegakure
Leader's Tower Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:19 am
(Hey, I gtg. Its 5:20 am!!! blaugh )  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:20 am
KisukeRULZ
(UR A FREAK!!!!!!! JK! blaugh ) "The Sand or The Earth." Hiari thought out loud. "The Sound are looking for allies. We could also go for smaller places, such as the Land hidden in the Waterfall."

torque thought

"both good ideas but know they know who i am i am from the earth and was trained in ninjutsu by the villiage leader they have no bussiness here anyways, sound no oruchimaru villiage is not what we need he was a member of the akatsuki we need somebody that is not going to arise any supission once so ever"  

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150

Shiro Kimishi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:35 am
Kyo walks in and says "well for starters a Allie the akatsuki could look to is Getsugakure(village hidden in the moon) or Kusagakure(grass village)"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:14 pm
Franchion1
Kyo walks in and says "well for starters a Allie the akatsuki could look to is Getsugakure(village hidden in the moon) or Kusagakure(grass village)"

torque looked at kyo

"it's about time you showed up kyo, but now the akatsuki has no allies i am going to take over the entire country for myself the country will be ruled byt the akatsuki the akatsuki is ruled by me but we need somebody one person who will work with us as the face for the country the akatsuki are all wanted S-rank criminals we need somebody with a clean record then after we gain control of the entire country we will then have a entire army at ou disposel then using this country we will allie with other countrys then we will fram the fire country pissing off our allies so that we have a reason to start a war with the fire country and we will destroy it, but what we need first is a face for this country after that then we will get control of this country we need the face first so that it doesnt look as suspicious you know the mizukage dies and a random man gains control or instead a random man searches for peace between the country and killis the mizukage to rule the country and bring it to peace now whats the better coverup haha"  

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:32 pm
"Great planning Torque." Hiari said. "We should start with the smaller countries as allies. And we should take someone from one of those small countries to be the new Mizukage as a figurehead of your control."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:33 pm
Kyo grinned and said "well there is always the method pain once used but we would need the perfect host to be the amekage, and plus for the destruction of the fire country i think that will be awesome"
(Fact: the amekage is the leader for the hidden rain village)  

Shiro Kimishi

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:37 pm
"I agree. The Fire Country has been the top country for too long." Hiari sighed. "Torque, you can always become Mizukage and never show your face. If you walk in public as Mizukage, you can wear some kind of masking. As an excuse you can say that you want to be able to walk out on the street without having the possiblity of someone Assasinating you, because you are Mizukage." Hiari smirked. He thought his plan was moderatly okay, even though he had just thought of it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:39 pm
Franchion1
Kyo grinned and said "well there is always the method pain once used but we would need the perfect host to be the amekage, and plus for the destruction of the fire country i think that will be awesome"
(Fact: the amekage is the leader for the hidden rain village)

torque nodded

"alright well guys give me some idea's is there any ninja you may have heard of that fit the description of what we are looking for?? this person is the beginng of the whole plan"  

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:40 pm
"What about my plan? I have only just thought of it, but it seems that it could become an okay plan."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:42 pm
Kyo sighed and then said "well i did come across a shinobi that would do anything to survive, but the problem is that he had a chakra like none other"  

Shiro Kimishi

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:42 pm
KisukeRULZ
"I agree. The Fire Country has been the top country for too long." Hiari sighed. "Torque, you can always become Mizukage and never show your face. If you walk in public as Mizukage, you can wear some kind of masking. As an excuse you can say that you want to be able to walk out on the street without having the possiblity of someone Assasinating you, because you are Mizukage." Hiari smirked. He thought his plan was moderatly okay, even though he had just thought of it.

torque shook his head

" noo think about it if i was attacked even during the wore if it was by a powerful ninja if i lost my mask it will be know akatsuki was behind it the war would end we would all be wanted dead in every country, and if i ever show my abilities if somebody saw there are only me and my ninjutsu master that use theses techniqes it would be obvious it was me and they would find akatsuki behind the war we need a person that we can use as a face"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:46 pm
Franchion1
Kyo sighed and then said "well i did come across a shinobi that would do anything to survive, but the problem is that he had a chakra like none other"

torque smiled

"chakra mirley means he has more ninjutsu stamina so he can use ninjutsu longer that is all thats not anything to really worry about friend with me and hiari if i couldnt take him alone witch shouldnt be possilbe even so if he cold with hiari with me he has no chance and your a sharigun user u can use genjutsu my friend we have nothing to worry about i can detroy anything hiari can stop peoples movments and control then and you can get in there head and kill them from the inside hahahah"  

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:49 pm
"The unstoppable team." Hiari said. "If we get in a fight, I can hold them, you get in there head to distract them, and Torque would kill them." He smiled. "What is the name of this Shinobi?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:51 pm
Kyo looks at the ground and back up and says "well that maybe true, but when i was a jonin for the leaf before the plotted against me i did have the chance to meet the Tsuchikage and was able to cast a sealing jutsu in which when i choose to release they would come under the users control"  

Shiro Kimishi

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:54 pm
"Quite interesting." Hiari said. Another Jonnin of the Leaf. He thought. Him and I are from the same village. And now we both seek to destroy it.  
Hidden Rain Village/ Amegakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff