Welcome to Gaia! ::

Full Metal Alchemist and Naruto Literate Roleplayers!!!!

Back to Guilds

This guild is a literate roleplay set in the full metal alchemist and naruto worlds. Each person can pick their favorite side and roleplay. 

Tags: Ninja, Full metal alchemist, Alchemy, anime, Naruto 

Reply Hidden Rain Village/ Amegakure
Lower Roads Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:11 pm
KisukeRULZ
Zephel tried again. "Okay." He said, letting his chakra flow.
Zephel's clone twitched. "I-i'm sorry sir. I don't know what to do. I had nothing to do with it." Torque frightened him. He was worried that Torque might kill him even though he was a clone.
Hiari sighed. "Well didn't they pick the perfect time to do that?"

" AHHHHHHH!!!!! "

torque stomed off back to his tower in a deep rage

ian touched his sword to zephel's

" now let us spar "

ian jumped back then swung at zephel at a right angle then from the bottom right to straight across his chest then from the left of ians chest wich would be zephels right he swung across his knech then he gripped the water blade with both hands and struck straight down then he went to pierce then he twirled his shoulders in a circle starting going left all the way around into a slash towards ians left and zephels right then he go into a samurai stance his knees bent back straight the sword right above ians head the point pointed at zephel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:01 pm
Zephel held his sword tightly. Ah! I'm gonna' die! He thought, preparing himself. I just have to block his attacks and wait for an opening. I hope it works. He was nervous.  

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:38 am
KisukeRULZ
Zephel held his sword tightly. Ah! I'm gonna' die! He thought, preparing himself. I just have to block his attacks and wait for an opening. I hope it works. He was nervous.

ian smiled ^_^

" hey you passed all i wanted was you to hold the sword now lets return to my office "

[exit to office]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:22 am
"Uh, yes sir." Zephel said and followed. Oh. Thank God. He thought.  

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:25 pm
torque walked down to the water and looked around and thought to himself

~ well i sure hope i get information soon.. and i swear if my akatsuki members betray me i will go on a murderous rampage and kill every living thing in this world.. but i doubt that is the case but anyways lets see here well i wanted to kill the hokage but i already gave that job to dante or kyo one of the two but if they fail to kill the hokage ill make his death quick and hopefully painful if the others fail to kill there assagianed targets i will need to destroy the entire hiddan leaf village then i guess i will need to change my plans hmm i don't want to destoy the world then there will be no more fighting haha i want to sieze control of the world for pure fun haha and to punish all those who hurt me before my days as a akatsuki so hopefully they have finally made contact with the hokage s othat ian may speak with him ~

torque sat down by the water and began to meditate  
Hidden Rain Village/ Amegakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces