Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gundams and Randomness!

Back to Guilds

A guild for anyone that loves mech, anime, or roleplaying, or even just being random! 

Tags: Anime, Mecha, Gundam, Roleplay, Close-knit 

Reply Roleplays
Gundam ACAM: The Protectors [Re-opened, New Rule change] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tacos?
  Yes pl0x
  No thx Im full
View Results

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:10 pm
"Kamon, dearie, it's your mother. You're late for school." Adalwulf sighed, taking in the state his friend had been in for too long with a sad look in his eye. He grunted quietly, helping him up into standing position, albeit wobbling a bit. The light flickered on in the room when he flipped the switch, revealing the interior, and he blinked at the brief glare. "C'mon, it's Adal. Surely you haven't forgotten me already? Jests aside, I came to get you, you need to breathe some fresh air for a while."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:21 am
"You can't be mom.. she don't know where I am.. an' I too old for shool." Kamon could barely stand, even with Adal's help. As Adal dragged him outside, he looked around, his vision blurry, nearly running into every table along the way. "Where we going again?"  

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:38 am
((Yay Im in XD))

Nick saw Adal bring Kamon out of his room. "Ugh. How drunk this time?" Nick was worried for his friend. No matter how many times they talked to him he would continue to drink. Nick got up and took the bottle that was still in Kamon's hand. "Your gonna kill yourself with these things." He helpped Adal help Kamon walk.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:41 am
"IT won't.. kill me. Itsh harda than that. An' gimme back my bottle. itsh not empty yet." Kamon began to cough, his stomach sore from too much whiskey. After he finally stopped coughing, he passed out, hearing the voices again.  

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:58 am
Nick sighed. "I got him." Nick hoisted Kamon into a seat. "What are we gonna do with him? He's worse then you are Adal."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:14 pm
Adalwulf laughed a little humorlessly and took the bottle from Nick, downing the rest of it's contents in one go, then tossed it into a trash can. He frowned slightly at the taste's bitterness, still not accustomed to it. "Not empty, my a**. But worse? No, far from it, Nick. Well, when I was younger, that is." Unhappy memories came to him, but he pushed them away. Pulling over a chair, he plopped down, assessing Kamon. "Gott, with the mess he's in, it'll be hard enough getting him back up first. Atleast he's not at the suicidal stage yet, just depression."

Methodically applying the varnish layers always grew boring after a while. Painting was worse. The only thing that really appealed to Demyan was assembling the planes. It kept him busy, and his mind off of the Church. The Church of Final Atonement. "What a crock." He muttered quietly, shaking his head.  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:16 pm
"Well in any case we're gonna have to do something about him sooner or later. Perferably sooner. It wouldn't be very good if he we're to go and pilot like this." Nick sat down himself. "Hey where's John and Marie? I didn't see them go out. Maybe they could give some suggestions."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:21 pm
((MWAHAHAHAHA! He returns!))

Chris awoke as if from a long slumber. He looked around seing several machines, tools, and several scientists around him.

"Welcome back Chris. How do you feel?" A scientist spoke.

"I feel..." He was startled by his voice. "I'm..." He looked at his arm except it wasn't his arm. It was a robotic gundanium built arm. "What? What is this?" Chris attempted to get up but found he was restrained by reinforced bonds. He was restrained to a metal bed. "Free me!" Chris struggled again as the scientists attempted to flee. They had gotten behind their computers when Chris broke free. He was about to jump off but found the scientists had shut off his motor controls. "Who are you? Where am I?"  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:18 pm
((I'll post soon. I'm on break right now and I don't have time.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:33 pm
((POST NOW!!!))  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:39 pm
((Patience is a virtue, young Strider.))

The old man slowly withdrew his hand after his ring had been kissed by every council member present.
"How very good to see all of you!" he bellowed in a voice that did not match his form. "Tell me, my sons...has the second Knight of Atonement seen the light yet?" he inquired, indicating the door to the medical wing of their facility on the dark side of the moon. There would be three Knights, each one built to physical perfection to combat the sinful ways of Earth and its precious Gundam pilots. Demyan, the first Knight, had been sent on one of his first assignments. The second Knight was not as willing a guinea pig as his predecessor...Chris would have to be broken, first.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:00 pm
((Whats that taste like?))

Chris calmed down a little bit and looked around. Then he remembered what had happened. I downloaded my brain to Dark Wing. That means that... "I'm a robot now aren't I?"  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:09 pm
"Correct. You are now a machine, a child of man, and a grandchild of God," boomed Duré as he entered the room. He touched a switch, and an eternity's worth of horrible memories and images flooded Chris's mind and faded away, all in an instant. His cybernetic neural pathways could stand such abuse without damage, but what remained of Chris's humanity would not. This was the only way to cause pain to a machine. "Now then...you will tell me all you know of Kamon's group."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:46 pm
Chris screamed in agony as the images went in and out of his mind...or rather the elecrical wiring that was now his mind. "No. I won't." Chris looked at the man. "Who are you? Where am I?"  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:00 pm
"Oh, a stubborn one, are you? Let us try a different approach," Duré rumbled. He motioned to an engineer. Chris's neural network was then cracked like a safe, and memories as head of Backdraft under Censura were brought to the surface. The engineers assaulted Chris with these, alternating them with the "pain" signals. They were hoping to awaken his bloodlust. No matter how strong a person may be, all men are vulnerable to the opium of success. Chris's time as a conqueror might cause a crack in the dam, when coupled with the torment. Duré spoke again.
"I am Minister Lenar Duré, the head of the Atonement Church. Let this pain strengthen and exorcise you, my son! As the Catholics of old Rome strengthen and exorcised the masses of Europe!" The torture continued.  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff