Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Orb Union-A Gundam Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild Dedicated to all series of Gundam! 

Tags: Gundam, Orb Union, Roleplaying, News, And More 

Reply After Colony (Gundam Wing)
Last Outpost Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gadesso
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:33 pm
odin/LOB attempts to defeat valdar/Hydra. odin even used the PX system but eventually failed at protecting the shuttles. silver crown/asklepios stops odin/LOB from further combat. kratz betrays roche by destroying his leo-S but not killing him. odin retreats as he does he takes the remains of the leo-S. odin learns about valdar (if you want to know about valdar just ask. can't type in all information). silver crown attempts to crash an asteroid onto MO-V. silver asks help from roche's assistant aretha.if she wants to see roche again. silver's mission begins odin/LOB goes to stop the asteroid only for aretha to tell him to go in the asteroid if he wants to save MO-V.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:09 pm
odin stops the astroid from the inside oly to find a mobile armor. silver/asklepois is ambushed by valder/hydra and kratz/leoR only destroying the head of asklepois. the MA that odin is in comes out from the astroid. kratz attempts to attack it only to find out its a new gundam: Griepe. valder/hydra battles odin/griepe but overwhelmed by the power valder escapes. odel returns to MO-V. aretha reunites with roche. valder's Mobile Dolls arrive valder wants to see how the brothers will handle fighting the MDs.  

gadesso
Vice Captain

iHollisterKay
Vice Captain

Fashionable Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:57 pm
This is getting fun to hear thanks 4 sharing  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:30 pm
Allster 42
its the least I can do for my friends.  

gadesso
Vice Captain

gadesso
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:26 am
MO-V has gotten an s.o.s from a container ship rescued by odin/griepe. only one person was in the ship, a young girl. odin asks help from roche to give information about OZ prize. the youn girl who is named luna armonia is shown around MO-V by odin. aretha tells roche something about luna. roche informs odin to keep an eye out on luna. luna tries to take the griepe only to be caught. luna detonates the bombs hidden in the container shipand takes odin as hostage. leaving MO-V odin encounters two new ms:Mercurius Shuivan and Vayeate Shuivan. odin tries to fight luna's sister Soris/Vayeate but is traped by the mercuriue's defense net. Roga wants odel to stay at the colony roche offers to save odin in L.O.B gundam.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:31 am
gadesso
Allster 42
its the least I can do for my friends.

Your very nice  

x-HigherState
Captain

Wealthy Tycoon

gadesso
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:16 am
well there is no suprise when roche is using the L.O.B. gundam.odin is taken prisoner by OZ prize. where he meets with valder. luna tells odin about how terrible her and soris life was before going into OZ (can't type in all of the information about luna in this post. if you want to know please ask). roche arrives at the ship OZ prize is stationed at and destroys kratz's leo without killing him. then roche fights VirgoIIs and after that fight the armonia sisters come out. dr. berg lets odin free so he can see what the griepe can do. odin and roche where able to defeat the sisters but the prize ship fires a beam attack at the sisters. the mercurius and vayeate are destroyed fortunately the sisters survive.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:51 am
The Gundam pilots have decided to get rid of the OZ forces around MO-V. MO-V has created MDs of their own so that MO-V won't be defensless. At the base of OZ wants to defeat Treize in a duel after destroying MO-V.White Fang attempts on stealing MO-V gundams but this is prevented by kratz. the gundam pilots go out to attack OZ only to see white fang's md defeated. Kratz is piloting a new gundam Gundam Prometheus (an upgraded version of askleipos MA form makes it look like a hy gogg). kratz then defeats roche really quick because of the PX system but soon dies because of PX overload odel is fighting The MDS that was white fangs but got hacked by Dr.berg. Finally odin faces valder.  

gadesso
Vice Captain

gadesso
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:51 pm
just wanted to tell everyone tomorrow's chapter will be the last one of Mobile Suit Gundam Last Outpost. then (if anyone is reading Gundam 00F) its back to wating for what happens after fon activates Fereshte's ship.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:14 pm
oh i see  

x-HigherState
Captain

Wealthy Tycoon

Saviour43
Crew

Trader

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:58 pm
/Eats popcorn/ Im with you all the way!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:45 am
now odin/griepe is fighting valder/hydra. berg attempts to go destroy MO-V but odel/asklepios kills berg. berg activates auto-self destruction (ship set to destroy all colonies starting with MO-V and crashing into the earth). valder learns that treize got killed at the same odin kills valder. the OZ prize ship is about to destroy MO-V however a gundam (asklepios's head top torso and arms, L.O.B.'s backpack and griepe's lower torso) uses the hyper mega particle lancher of the griepe to stop the ship. odel and his fiancĂ©e has the wedding in february AC 196. odel and odin have one last match against each other with paint ball guns and leos.  

gadesso
Vice Captain

gadesso
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:48 am
The End  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:40 pm
aww the end already  

x-HigherState
Captain

Wealthy Tycoon

gadesso