Q~ Air Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:26 pm
She nods keeping eye contact when she can listening to him intently talk about where the air ships will be going. She shivered a little the thought of dieing in space did not sound like the best of ideas ...especially in a vacuum "You sound very passionate about this Have you always wanted to be a pilot?" she asked tilting her head to the side in a very slight fashion. "I my self had only come to this school recently by funding of an unknown benefactor."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:33 pm
He thinks about her question "Always? Well I think it was one of my many childhood fantasy jobs, though as a kid it is a bit more glorious than actuality." He glances over with a curious expression "oh, is that so? You must of caught their attention..." he turns his head away when he feels a light blush runs over his snout.  

Artemis Vulpes

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:20 pm
She glances over to the side and away noticing his turning as she directs her attention to the ships they were quickly approaching. She had to stop herself from looking straight on to looking up as she felt the true value of how large the ships were as she mouthed 'wow' to her self the massive prows ornately decorated. This was the stuff dreams were made of the clouds surrounding the ships docked on the cliff.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:31 pm
Stops along with her and at first looks at her but notices she is looking off to turns to see, giving a whistle as the ship comes into view. He keeps silent, both in slight awe himself and seeing how much she lit up seeing the ship and did not want to spoil the moment.  

Artemis Vulpes

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:37 pm
Her mind went blank as she stared up ans she pinched her and to get her self to say something without coming off as being stupid "have you ever seen anything soooo.... big?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:41 pm
He lifts a brow and cannot help but chuckle, "well far as ships go, no and she sure is a beaut."  

Artemis Vulpes

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:46 pm
At a distance she tilts a little from one side to the other looking at the smooth surfaces...."so you know the draw up for one of these things?" she says absolutely captivated and wondering intently as to where the jets come out from or if it's a hatch system or something similar.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:52 pm
Shakes his head "not a clue, I the ships I look at are quite a bit smaller." Turns to look at her "try talking with one of the ship techs, they may have some hard copies of the prints and if anything the schematics should be on the ships computer."  

Artemis Vulpes

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:00 pm
She smiles a sly smile as she thinks of how to phrase it. She looks a little longingly to the ship then backup into his eyes. "I should think that any pilot should be able to know the inner and outer workings of the ship well enough to know it like his own back of his hand" she bated her eyes once then looked to the ship with a sigh ..."Maby i will have to ask an engineer"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:05 pm
He leans in and talks quietly into her ear "I am not that kind of pilot, all I need to know is how to dock inside of her and smoothly pull out."  

Artemis Vulpes

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:06 pm
"......" her head say at all as her tails stop moving.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:10 pm
Smirks to himself and give a light tug on her arm "so shall we get a closer look? Not to mention report for duty and get our cabin assignments."  

Artemis Vulpes

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:15 pm
She quickly snapped out of it with a bedraggled sigh as she quickly nods "yes that sounds best i think we should do that promptly." she says with a sense of purpose as she thinks of close calls. "I was just thinking .... we may be a bit early..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:21 pm
He nods "we may be, in that case..." He smiles over "we could always take a grand tour of the ship. I may not know much about it specs, but it is like you said, I still need to learn 'er inside and out."  

Artemis Vulpes

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:42 pm
She smiles tilting her head to the side "well I guess threes no time like the present " she holds his arm and runs up to the ship dock pulling him along.  
The Peoples Republic of Fiction and Pretend

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff