Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gundams and Randomness!

Back to Guilds

A guild for anyone that loves mech, anime, or roleplaying, or even just being random! 

Tags: Anime, Mecha, Gundam, Roleplay, Close-knit 

Reply Anime Discussion
Bleach Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr_BlueCamo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:56 am
whoo hoo for the better animation team for FMA, yeah with naruto there are too many of them and also the thing where the ninjas take time to explain their jitsu or attack pattern when they should be killing one another.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:00 pm
Not to mention the fact that ninjas should be stealthy and silent. Not wearing friggin' rainbows and shouting out their every move! "BELIEVE IT!!11!!"  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:25 pm
If they were real ninjas, they would never be heard or captured on tape. You would only see heads rolling.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:12 pm
Although if i can stand anyone, i think i can stand Kakashi and the Hyuugas, but remove them, and its just...oh my gawds! gonk  

Javier Cross

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:29 pm
Yeah, if they took out Kakashi, I'd personally hunt down the creator in Japan and...well, make him force them to put Kakashi back in there.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:04 am
Ty Gwynnia
Yeah, if they took out Kakashi, I'd personally hunt down the creator in Japan and...well, make him force them to put Kakashi back in there.

As it is, the best we can do, is to suddenly hope that they can mass-produce The Spartan Way upon the Naruto Filler Arcs and make sure that method leaves only the strongest of them to survive.  

Javier Cross

Mr_BlueCamo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:10 pm
May the spirits be with you! *folds arms over chest* BOHAHAHAHAH!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:31 pm
i found this crazy webpage by stumbleupon.com and is now my homepage now it is a little crazy but their is one thing that you will recognize when you see this webpage: http://www.leekspin.com/  

Mr_BlueCamo

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:07 am
Its not the godsawful stunt that made it hard to close even the tab, let alone the window in its entirety, is it? gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:50 am
nope its not like the rickroll 1227 link its just a simple window that you can close whenever you like without having to click out on a bunch of little windows. i just thought i'd share this in here because its orihime singing a Finish song while spinning a leek.  

Mr_BlueCamo

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:31 am
At least it actually makes sense.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:49 am
Ty Gwynnia

Don't read way into the manga then. He gets killed.
I still want to hunt down the guy that thought killing Asuma was a good idea. Asuma was awesome  

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:59 pm
Gundam Arashi
Ty Gwynnia

Don't read way into the manga then. He gets killed.
I still want to hunt down the guy that thought killing Asuma was a good idea. Asuma was awesome

...You just incurred mah wrath, son.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:59 pm
hehe visored kon
http://anime-wallpapers.com/images/800x600/bleach-wallpaper-soft-colours.jpg  

Mr_BlueCamo

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:16 pm
Oh, btw, Troy; I just downloaded an alternate version of M&B, featuring Star Wars stuffs!  
Anime Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff