Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caryas

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:28 am
Just wow at what I just pictured...

A gay ax-murderer Trekkie furry.

Just wow...

But yeah, sometimes parents can be accepting, other times you live so far away that they can get away with ignoring your calls, letters, presents, and 'magically' disappear when you drive 100+ miles to visit them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:36 pm
[-Erik-]
Hikitsune
telling your parents you're a furry is like telling your parents you're a trekkie. it's a non-issue. my mom thinks it the goofiest thing ever, in a good way. and yes she's seen the CSI episode. she just joked about "those freaks" i hang out with, but not in a negative way. to her its no different than my sister being in the anime fandom. we dress up, we draw art, same thing different fandom. not that big of a deal.

I like your mom. She seems like a rather patient woman.

lol yeah, she's unique like that. it also probably helps that i'm 23 and live on my own (well, with my other half, but in our own house). she's not that much older than me(15 years) and has always been very "friend-like" for a parent. we even write her into our OWoD games as a "drive by nuwisha" as she'll swing by the table, poke her nose in, mess with things, then go off to do her own thing. very amusing.  

Bush Punk

Dangerous Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • First step to fame 200
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers