Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Temple of the Ancients (MC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:26 pm
For several moments, Dawn seemd completely oblivious to her husband's presence. Her eyes were blank seas of empty green as she gazed upon the impediment to her progress. Deep inside her mind she recognized him, saw the pain on his face. Half-dead to realityshe reached for him, gently touching his face, until she suddenly spasmed, doubling over, her eyes closing in pain as tell-tale black marks appeared on her arms. She lay on the ground jaw clenched as the Jenova cells turned their wrath upon her body. Father called, his voice angry at her insolence, and much less forgiving than Jenova's comparitively gentle beckonings. To Dawn there was pain, nothing but pain, and then...blackness. She lay on the ground, now still, and far far away from the world around her.

OOC: Sabel AKA Dawn, is now in a coma.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:32 pm
Connie neatened up the house breifly, putting away her school supplies and cleaning the mess of her adoptive sister's fall. That done, she went to her own room and pulled her things out of the closet. She strapped her boomerangs to her person and then went outside, grabbing Kuroi's tack and making sure the other animals were already fed. Bidding her faithful St Bernard good bye, she rode off in the direction her foster parents had gone. SHe pulled out her cell phone and dialed a number. "Hey Fenrir, Neechan went missing and Vai went after her, I think there's some serious trouble brewing."  

Coonchan

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:32 am
Vaizel stared horrified as his wife collapsed into what was obviously a geostigma fit. He himself was stll deaf, but the sound in his head had become so constant that he had begun to ignore it. He clutched Dawn protectively to himself, craddling her in his arms. Oblivious to the fact that his own hair was bleaching silver at the tips, and slowly spreading towards the roots of his hair. His eyes were always green-slitted. Nothing anyone had done had been able to change that. But now they glowed slightly, as did every metal augmented limb he possessed. But Vaizel noted none of this, he held his precious wife, wishing with all his heart that he could steal her pain, Vaizel did not mind pain, it seemed his due after all the travesties he had commited in the name of a revenge which had been unfounded. But Dawn did not deserve any more agony, she had suffered enough! Tears streamed down his cheeks as he rocked her, helpless to comfort her as she thrashed, black ooze slowly soaking from her clothes to Vaizel's. "Why her?" He cried to anyone who was listening, "Take me instead!!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:57 am
III froze in the direction she was moing,dully aware of what Vai had just yelled...compassion...was something that,most of the time escapped her range of emotions;logic ,however, did not. III started towards Vai. She saw the glow comming off of him and knew if he wanted to protect Dawn,and himself, he had to get out of there now. III gently nugged Vai's shoulder to get his attention;then gave him a gentle shove away from the direction of the rock. Jumping in front of him she sprouted her wings and looked back. She offered to take Dawn, afraid that the extra weight on Vai's wings would cause him to lose any sense of balance and crash. III hoped to lead them to others who could help.  

FuzzWolfie

Zaber Blade

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:37 pm
Zaber had been walking for almost an hour, and he had finally reached his limit, but he knew he must be close now. He climbed over the crest of a hill and saw Vaizel, Dawn, and III at the bottom of the hill. At last, human beings who hadn't yet gone mad. Zaber's body finally gave way and he tumbled headfirst down the hill. His battered and torn blodd-red jacket caught on a rock, it tore off as Zaber continued to fall. When he finally came to a stop at the bottom of the hill he let out a loud groan of pain. "Damn you "father"..." Zaber's eyes closed as he fell into a much needed rest, his mind had been assaulted more than his body.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:21 pm
acting quickley,III ran to Zaber nudging and wimpering "Zaber get up! Dawn,Vaizel...and me now too...something's wrong!!"realizing he was now knocked out,III slung him over her back,then looked back to Vai. "VAI!" she cried in a desparate attempt to get vai to understand and hear her."ZABER IS IN CRITICAL CONDITION! WE NEED TO FALL BACK!!" III then grabbed Vai's jacket and tugged hard towards a small rural-looking town in the distance.  

FuzzWolfie

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:56 pm
So many odd reports were coming in about something happening to people. Saerenna left a note saying that she was going to see what was going on. She wasn't going to ask, she had to find out what was happening. So, she went to the hangar. She was surprised to see that Dahry was there, but she suspected they probably had the same idea in mind. Though they weren't exactly the best of friends, Saerenna approached the scientist. "Dahry?" she asked hesitantly, "Would you mind if I tagged along?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:25 pm
Coonchan
Connie neatened up the house breifly, putting away her school supplies and cleaning the mess of her adoptive sister's fall. That done, she went to her own room and pulled her things out of the closet. She strapped her boomerangs to her person and then went outside, grabbing Kuroi's tack and making sure the other animals were already fed. Bidding her faithful St Bernard good bye, she rode off in the direction her foster parents had gone. SHe pulled out her cell phone and dialed a number. "Hey Fenrir, Neechan went missing and Vai went after her, I think there's some serious trouble brewing."

Fenrir was already on his way to the Teufals when his cell phone rang, playing a midi version of Milan De Chocobo. Connie... he removed the phone from his pocket and flipped it open.

" Connie?" Fenrir heard her in silence.

" I'm on my way, were are you?" He noodded at her answer. " I'll be their in five minutes. Bye." He flipped his phone closed and depressed the accelerator of his stylish sports car a little lower. Romulus lay in the back seat watching him with unblinking yellow eyes. They seemed slightly accusing. He felt a little bad about leaving Garm.... but it was apparent something was going on. After today... he said to himself, I'll leave Vai alone after today. He tugged at his lately acquired golden beard in contemplation a worried frown on his face. Vaizel... what has happened now?

Garm listened to a little old lady recount her memoirs of a family that lived down the street (possibly the son of his client). His expression was open and attentive but his mind was miles away. He couldn't wipe Fenrir's face from his mind. His brother had looked so thunderstruck... so betrayed. Garm felt like a criminal. Fenrir got him into trouble, dragged him to all manner of places and always poked his nose where it didn't belong but he was Family. Fenrir was there when he was feeling down, Fenrir was there to beat up the bullies.... without him, who would watch Fenrir's back? Who would keep the fool from getting his neck broken or get him out of one of his inumerable scrapes. That decided it, Garm stood up abruptly. He mechanicaly made apologies to the old woman and was out the door in a flash. He ran all the way to the apartment he shared with Fenrir. He dashed up the stairs and into the room. Remus looked up in suprise.

" C'mon Remus, we're leaving," Garm said decidedly as he furiously packed a few necesseties (ones Fenrir always left behind like Pheonix Downs and Ethers).

Eskevar Fire Cross

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:16 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:29 pm
Just as Fenrir flipped his phone closed his eyes were drawng by a strange glow, not to far off the road. With Fenrir's preternatural vision he was able to pick out... metal wings? Vaizel! He pulled his car off the highway and brought it to a screeching halt.

He barely had the presence of mind to kill the engine before he was out the door at a run Romulus hot on his heels. Fenrir with all he had as if Sephiroth himself were behind him. He arrived breathless just in time to see Dawn fall from Vaizel's arms. Fenrir watched in horrar at the change that overtook his friend, the silvering hair and Mako eyes.

Fenrir looked from the unconcious Dawn, to bleeding Zaber, and at worried III not knowing quite what to do or think. Steeling himself he stood in Vaizel's way. " Stop!" his baritone voice bommed. " Vaizel, you dont' know what you are saying, snap out of it! You resisted Jenova you can beat this!"

Romulus whined, seemingingly cowed. The wolf looked nervously at III... III understood. This being was stronger, more malignant, Romulus who had not quelled in the face of many dangers was frightened. Only his loyalty to Fenrir enabled hime to stay his ground.

Eskevar Fire Cross

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:25 pm
Sluggishly a scream halfway drew Dawn from her comatose state. Blearily her eyes opened to see a winged silhouette glowing brightly. She tried to rouse herself but already the blackness was descending again, her body and mind far too worn out to workk any comprehension though still she managed to extend one hand towards him, and a small noise escaped her lips. She tried to fight the exhaustion tried to comprehend the sight, but sleep beckoned to her. "Vai...Vaiz... ...." And then she lost consciousness altogether.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:25 pm
((ooc:r u saying i'm superior to romulus or that he's superior to me? your word choice left me confused..))

noticing the appearance of a friend,III quickley ran,grabbed Dawn,and started off. stopping directly a the crest of the hill she looked to Fenrir.
"Follow Vaizel. i'll take thses two back to their house...try to bandage 'em up a little..."III looked in the direction Vai was headed."and then i'll come join you." III then looked to the wolf next to the man."why do you not speak? are you following this man?" III's ears cocked,interested in the appearence of another animal but,then realizing this would have to wait,III took to the skys,speeding away to Dawn's house.  

FuzzWolfie

Coonchan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:16 pm
OOC: Romulus was referring to the overwhelming strength of "The Father" compared to Jenova.

Connie considered the scenery speculatively. "Uhm, well, I'm heading away from the house right now, in the way the others went...south" She slipped the phone away and urged Kuroi into a faster sprint. The chocobo lowered his head and poured every last bit of energy into it's pace.

OOC: Hehehe lol Fenrir has a beard.  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces