Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply RP
HOGWARTS!!! (rp inside and watch out, the owners good) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:51 pm
"That's terrible! i hate it when the older student do that! All you have to do is put on the Sorting Hat, and he'll place you in your house. They told me that I had to make it through a pit of tarantulas alive, which was why there were so little students at Hogwarts. It's almost like they know exactly what you're afraid of most."
*shakes her head at the thought that innumerable students were being conned like that this very moment.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:08 pm
*is completely scared at the thought of spiders!* "wow... i think i wouldnt have come if i got told what u did"  

Riga Girl

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:30 pm
*laughs* "I nearly didn't! but, my parents--muggles, you see--wanted me to go. Thought it would be good to have a witch in the family. *falls over as Seventh year Slytherins knock into her purposefully and call her mudblood, hearing her say she was muggle-born.*
"never mind them." *gets up and brushes off* "They've been doing that to me for years."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:03 am
"wow.. i didnt know people could b so mean. my brother told me that there were a few kids that were.... how should i put this nicely ... jerks." *turns and looks at the slytherin with eyes full of wonder* "perhaps they could be nice... if they tried?"  

Riga Girl

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:53 pm
*laughs at the thought of Slytherins being nice* "Dare to dream, Autumn, dare to dream."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:28 pm
*giggles and turns back to her new friend*... "so what year are u?"  

Riga Girl

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:24 pm
*smiles knowing she made such a nervous girl laugh* "i'm a fifth year Ravenclaw. Want to know about the houses, or has your *ahem* lovely brother filled you in already? By the way, would i happen to know him? What year is he?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:44 pm
"well he told me a little.. just that there are four houses. You may know him, he graduated last year."  

Riga Girl

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:57 pm
"hmmm......I'm not sure. Anyway! There's Ravenclaw (in my personal opinion the best house of them all) Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, and Slytherin. Ravenclaws are supposed to be smart, Gryffindors brave, Hufflepuffs loyal, and Slytherins cunning. A lot of Dark wizards have come out of Slytherin, so they're all pretty much tarts, but there'll occasionally be a good apple. Just avoid insulting them and you'll be fine."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:27 pm
"well my brother was in Hufflepuff.. but my mom and dad were both in Ravenclaw. I dont know what one ill be in." *sees a cute blonde boy* "oh goodness... whos that?!?"  

Riga Girl

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:42 pm
*smiles broadly* "I'm not quite sure..." *says suggestively* "Why don't you go introduce yourself?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:42 pm
*giggles* "oh no i couldnt do that!!! He would think i was crazy!"  

Riga Girl

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:26 pm
"How do you know if you've never met him, eh?" *gives her a small push* "So! Be brave! Excelsior! Besides, the sorting's going to start soon, and you might be sorted into different houses! go!! and remember, *crosses fingers* "ask for Ravenclaw!!" *smiles and gives her another push*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:27 pm
Walking in the Great Hall, Eowyn actually felt slightly afraid. Seeing all the other newcomers, Eowyn did then feel a bit more confident. Taking another look around, she saw her adopted brother Draco at the Slytherin table staring right at her. Eowyn waved and gave a shy smile. Draco then looked around to see if no one was looking then gave her a thumbs-up in which she did the same in response as if to say 'You'll get in Slytherin, we both know you will' ((My character's in the character profiles by the way))  

Rei-Melon

kezelle1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:51 am
*walks toward the gryffindor table*...hey everybody...  
RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff