9,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:52 am
Wuppa Wuppa
Virtas_Threin
R o x a s _S o r a XIII
I needs a Psp, >.< I really want to play BBS, no fair. My friend kept bragging about it, the graphics looked way better than re:coded, grrrr!

Both DS KH games had pretty ugly graphics. better than a lot of games though. I really wish they had made it look like FFIV.

As for BBS, it has PS2 Graphics.

I disagree on the graphics.
the graphics for BBS are better than most games I have on MY PSP, and heck that's a lot of games, (and to tell you the truth I'm waiting for FF Type-0 to come out. Sqee~) But BBS comes more the mile than the rest. The motions are fluid, and you can see the physics of everything, and it sure looks nice than MGS: Peacewalker and GTA vicecity stories. I would go on and on, but heck I have no point to prove here. Oh yea, I beat Aqua's story, it leaves me unfulfilled.

Like I said, BBS has PS2 graphics... And Peace Walker has beautiful graphics. emotion_kirakira
it'll look even better in HD.~  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:38 am
Virtas_Threin
Wuppa Wuppa
Virtas_Threin
R o x a s _S o r a XIII
I needs a Psp, >.< I really want to play BBS, no fair. My friend kept bragging about it, the graphics looked way better than re:coded, grrrr!

Both DS KH games had pretty ugly graphics. better than a lot of games though. I really wish they had made it look like FFIV.

the graphics for BBS are better than most games I have on MY PSP, and heck that's a lot of games, (and to tell you the truth I'm waiting for FF Type-0 to come out. Sqee~) But BBS comes more the mile than the rest. The motions are fluid, and you can see the physics of everything, and it sure looks nice than MGS: Peacewalker and GTA vicecity stories. I would go on and on, but heck I have no point to prove here. Oh yea, I beat Aqua's story, it leaves me unfulfilled.

Like I said, BBS has PS2 graphics... And Peace Walker has beautiful graphics. emotion_kirakira
Peacewalker sucks bro. I cannot even beat the armed UAV/tank thingamajig still. BBS HAS GREAT GRAPHICS FOR SUCH A SMALL CONSOLE DEVICE!!!  

Wuppa Wuppa
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Team_Lads_Michael

Desirable Lover

9,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:41 am
Wuppa Wuppa
Virtas_Threin
Wuppa Wuppa
Virtas_Threin
R o x a s _S o r a XIII

Peacewalker sucks bro. I cannot even beat the armed UAV/tank thingamajig still. BBS HAS GREAT GRAPHICS FOR SUCH A SMALL CONSOLE DEVICE!!!

That means YOU suck. wink
Not the game. Cause I've beaten everything in it.~  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:50 am
Virtas_Threin
Wuppa Wuppa
Virtas_Threin
Wuppa Wuppa
Virtas_Threin
R o x a s _S o r a XIII

.... That offends me to my soul. Emo corner time emo

isecretlyhateyourgutsihopeyouknowthatofcourseyouaremyfriend,butireallydohateyousometimesstupidshowoffplayingduodecimandgettintolevel100WHICHIDOUBTbutwhateverisuckateveryhtingevenchesstomy8yearoldcousinithinkimightbementallychallengedwhatdoyouthink?  

Wuppa Wuppa
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Team_Lads_Michael

Desirable Lover

9,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:56 am
Wuppa Wuppa
Virtas_Threin
Wuppa Wuppa
Virtas_Threin
Wuppa Wuppa

.... That offends me to my soul. Emo corner time emo

isecretlyhateyourgutsihopeyouknowthatofcourseyouaremyfriend,butireallydohateyousometimesstupidshowoffplayingduodecimandgettintolevel100WHICHIDOUBTbutwhateverisuckateveryhtingevenchesstomy8yearoldcousinithinkimightbementallychallengedwhatdoyouthink?

Considering it's the easiest thing to get to lv100 in Duodecim soo. yeah, and besides. I have videos on youtube that prove I am lv 100. xD But cool story bro.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff