Other (Post?)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:05 pm
When are you expected to get your B.A?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:25 pm
I have no idea at all. I'm not even in the ITT Tech program yet... It would be after this semester, cuz everyone should know at least some html, php, and java if they have any hopes of doing internet based building before doing earthside based building... Who knows, maybe I can build websites to fund the architectural classes...  

Chryssta

Lonely Shapeshifter

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:10 pm
Do you have an adviser or did you talk to the registrar? I don't know the requirements at your school...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:55 am
Naw, just kinda winging it as I go along... Working without a script is more interesting then following a set plan... Or so I keep telling myself cuz plans never really stuck very well in the past...  

Chryssta

Lonely Shapeshifter

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:05 pm
Ah, I see. Although ti might be nice to get an idea where you are and then go back to winging it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:38 am
Despite the fact that I made this thread and asked for advice, I ended up listening to what Sam said, and bought tygrez.com... Unfortunately for me, Sam is pissed off with me and will not speak to me, so I'm rather confused as to how to actually START the thing. There's no way it's active, since I can't figure out how to activate it. And since Sam is pissed, I can't figure out how to activate it...

Background on why she's pissed (cuz I know it will be asked and she'll be more pissed if I don't say): We made plans to do the same thing we always do every year, go watch the fireworks at Red Hill (Patrick Henry's home).

Since I've been doing community service in the mornings after work, I've been sleeping in the evenings and not even bothering to try and fix that. And that means that on weekends, I don't bother fsking it up so that I'm screwed over during the week. When I'm done this Community Service s**t, then it will be fixed.

Unfortunately, since the plans were made, and I wasn't awake for the fireworks, Sam is pissed off with me. Yes, it's my fault. I should have called her to tell her that I was going to bed instead of watching the fireworks. I somewhat hoped I'd be awake for them, but I wasn't.

Because of this (^that^), I don't have any help for starting the site and it's on hiatus.

In the future, I will be buying ctdragonety.com and linking it to tygrez.com, just so that it's the same site. Chances are, I'll do the ego thing and buy chryssta.com and dragonety.com to do the same thing, but I have to get the first one going before I can start whoring myself out like that.

Thank you for your help with this.

TL;DR - Bought tygrez.com not ctdragonety.com. Sam is pissed at me (my fault). Plans to buy other sites to link over in the future. Thanks.  

Chryssta

Lonely Shapeshifter

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:38 pm
Sam is getting ******** pissed off cause you've been on Gaia all day, not on aim at all and I can't ******** contact you since your ignoring pms and threads. That is why Sam is pissed off right now.

And you didn't start the community service till after the 4th, cause of my car accident so that's a line of BS.

Edit:
<.< And yes, with this mouth I'm a mod, Gaia has such high requirements, na?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:07 pm
Actually, you're wrong. I started community service the day after my court date. I have a time sheet (at the college) to prove that, and another sheet at the Piedmont ASAP (don't ask, I don't know either) office to back it up. I had 15 hours to do, and only 2.5 remaining. Which will be finished tomorrow.

I started last week on the CS crap. The 4th was just 3 days ago. I'd been doing the CS for longer than 3 days.

So no, that's not a 'line of BS'.

And despite what you might believe, I've been on aim all day. I had it set to invisible since yesterday because I've learned to stay out of the crossfire when it comes to you and your anger. If I'm not "online", you can't tell me how useless I am as a friend.  

Chryssta

Lonely Shapeshifter

Chryssta

Lonely Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:15 pm
And also for the record, since I'm going to bed and you can yell at the computer all you want, I won't hear it: every time I'm online, you don't talk to me. Sure, we talk, but you don't ask what's going on in my life. You don't ask about what's going on with the court stuff. You either just yell at me, or dig into me like I'm some kind of thing on the bottom of your tire.

Yes, there are things in my life, other than the paper. Granted, not much, and after the CS is done, that's one less thing in my life, but still.

Perhaps you should stop talking to my damn mother and start talking to me. That way you'll get the info right, instead of a** backwards or skewed. Despite what she might think, she doesn't know everything about my life.

Also, if you remember correctly, I called the college the day of your accident and told them I wouldn't be there that day. Doesn't it at least figure a little that since I knew who to talk to that I'd been doing it for a couple days? At least a little bit?

Guess not. Since no doubt, you're even more pissed off at me.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:17 pm
Sorry Nosgoth, for the drama. But this is the only place (aside from open forums) that Sam bothers to check (and doesn't have a character limit of 140)...  

Chryssta

Lonely Shapeshifter

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:16 pm
I'm going to try and railroad this. Failing that I'm going to move the thread to spam area since...yeah....

What's red and smells like blue paint?

RED PAINT

^
Hidden

What do you call a fish with two knees?

A TU-KNEE FISH
3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:21 pm
So I'm not allowed to defend myself when she basically just said I'm a pile of s**t? That I never talk to her when I skipped sleep to help her with work ever after a fight so she wouldn't get in trouble?

I love how one person can tell their side and the other must immediately be guilty.

I give up on her, I really do, and I don't care anymore. She don't want nothing to do with me, I get it.

I'm out.

Edit: And excuse me, but Chryssta, How DARE you rip into me like this when your texting me happy like nothing is wrong.  

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

Seraphim Skye
Crew

Gambino Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:29 pm
User Image

I know I really have no right to say anything but the arguing doesn't belong here in the guild.
That's kinda something for pm's or messenger.
sweatdrop

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:33 pm
I did try pms, she ignored them, and she's never on aim... and the only reply to my texts is happy crap like she's cheerful and there's no problems. I come home after getting a happy, text with ^.^ to her saying this stuff.

<.< I really feel like quitting gaia now...  

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:34 pm
Thread moved. I reeaaaaly don't think it needs to be locked...  
The Abyss - Discarded Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff