Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
Is anyone else having this problem? BG games won't load Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheRestless

7,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:31 pm
crying
I still can't BG!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:05 am
Miakayuuki78
I believe that if a tank has ghost fish, the tank will say it's glowing, but it won't actually load up the BG game. But if you use a direct link, it works. I don't know if that's the problem some of you are having, but it might be. Next time you can't get a tank to load, check it's analyzer and see if it has any ghost fish.

maybe that is true,but I have ghost tanks and I can play them so as long as they glow I will never flush my GHOST FIST tanks, the fish are dead and I still make money from then even if I am the only one grabbing them I have plenty of mules to make my gold
ALL MY TANKS HAVE DIRECT LINKS
I was told that some people can play only in certain BROWSERS ONLY I still get players just not as many  

bronxbigred

O.G. Shapeshifter

29,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

angel always and forever

Animal Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:07 am
bronxbigred
Miakayuuki78
I believe that if a tank has ghost fish, the tank will say it's glowing, but it won't actually load up the BG game. But if you use a direct link, it works. I don't know if that's the problem some of you are having, but it might be. Next time you can't get a tank to load, check it's analyzer and see if it has any ghost fish.

maybe that is true,but I have ghost tanks and I can play them so as long as they glow I will never flush my GHOST FIST tanks, the fish are dead and I still make money from then even if I am the only one grabbing them I have plenty of mules to make my gold
ALL MY TANKS HAVE DIRECT LINKS
I was told that some people can play only in certain BROWSERS ONLY I still get players just not as many

i use firefox and i have grabbed ur glow few times already in the past 24 hrs bronx.. appreciate your tanks to the fullest and glad im able to grab .  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:31 pm
It works fine in firefox. If you don't see a tank that's being bumped up glowing click the direct link - the game will start. I've been playing this entire time with no problem. Use Firefox - it's way better and safer.  

CutestersLilDevil

Karu Black

Romantic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:04 pm
I've been having problems playing the game recently also and I'm using Firefox. It's pretty annoying to be honest. I can play the game but like I'm stuck in place for about ten seconds while the game continues. The sounds are weird because the sounds are late from what they are suppose to be, and it will not show the game results. It's really annoying.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:04 pm
Only way to find out if certain browsers are not working with the game while programmers #$%@ bg code is to ask; does bg work for you this week and what browser are you using?

I use EI8 routinely and have been locked out a week now. My friend uses Chrome to play and has been able to. I see a couple of mentions of Firefox users playing.

Those of you who cannot play, what browser are you using?  

glengrin

Alien Explorer

GailAnne Munchkin

Conservative Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:06 pm
TheRestless
crying
I still can't BG!

I'm really confused by this. I haven't had any problems at all. It's really strange that it's working as usual for some people and not for others!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:41 pm
stare Day 8 and the problem goes on. Really, this is unacceptable.  

glengrin

Alien Explorer

venus_starshine

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:53 pm
I use both firefox and chrome. I am able to play but, now I have to seek out low lag threads because normal ones cause my computer to freeze. I didn't have that problem near as bad before. I just figured Gaia was still working on things.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:16 pm
lordofwars
Yeah,I just tried going to the Dolphinmania thing a few hours ago,and this stupid Rick Astley video showed up.Like,wtffffff?????

Yeah me too...i can't play at all now  

Die Schonheit Singt

Die Schonheit Singt

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:20 pm
glengrin
Only way to find out if certain browsers are not working with the game while programmers #$%@ bg code is to ask; does bg work for you this week and what browser are you using?

I use EI8 routinely and have been locked out a week now. My friend uses Chrome to play and has been able to. I see a couple of mentions of Firefox users playing.

google chrome, and it doesnt work  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:01 pm
glengrin

Try chrome. IE is a terrible browser, to begin with.

Blood Stained H3art

Shy Seeker

21,525 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Blood Stained H3art

Shy Seeker

21,525 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:03 pm
Clowd Nien
glengrin

google chrome, and it doesnt work

I have had no problems, loading and playing games on Google Chrome.

Did you try clearing your Cache?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:07 pm
Dramatic I n s a n i t y
I have a complaint on not being able to play either. >< They glow, I click they don't start the game. Someone needs to fix this.

I'm having the same problem too. crying  

Serene Rainstorm

Durem Mage

59,325 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350

venus_starshine

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:37 pm
Have y'all updated flash? There is an update.  
Dolphin Mania v2

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff