Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Non neko RPs
the outcasts' final stand Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

is it good?
  yesh
  its okayz
  nope
  whaaaaaa?!?!?!!?
View Results

outlaw angel15

3,300 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:45 am
Hazard jumped over the Legion's walls, but then got grabbed by the neck from a robot and he felt the robot trying to crush his neck. Hazard tried to morph his arms but for some reason he couldnt.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:51 am
Rio nodded and kicked off a tree landing on the other side of a wall he lunged at the robot, another one jabbing rio's stomach he screamed in pain and rolled further he grabbed a sword and tried to morpth but he couldn't  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

outlaw angel15

3,300 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:54 am
finally getting his strength together he morphed one arm into a sword and stabbed the cockpit killing the driver and getting out of it's grip and drove the blade through the back of the robot that was cornering Rio.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:58 am
name:Angel
race: a successful experiment
faction surprised utcast
bio:Angel was taken away from her home and her family when she was born, and has been used as an experiment from that day forward. but recently, she has escaped, still being wanted in the labs for more experiments.
talents/powers: has wings, can read minds, and can manipulate people with her mind, can move things with her mind.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:00 am
Rio rolled back, getting on his feet"thanks" he said picking up a sword then morphing his hands " lets do this!"
((XD wow i guess ur superior then!))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:04 am
Hazard ran into the center of the camp where it had the highest concentration of robots. Hazard was nowhere to be seen from the crowd of robots surrounding him but he slashed through every robot, but then a robot fired its flamethrower and the flames engulfed his entire body. Hazard crumpled to his knees screaming in pain.  

outlaw angel15

3,300 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:05 am
Angel beats her wings furiously, looking back at the lab seeing sounding alarms, flashing red lights, and crzy scientists running out, spotting her. she starts hypervenalating, scared, not know anything from the outside word. this is the first time shes ever been able to successfully escape. she flew down, hiding in the trees, hopping not to be found. she runs around the forest, looking for others. she knows shes not the only one whos escaped.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:13 am
Rio jumped over Hazard and killed the robot , turning around to the scortched Hazard he set him down softly and tended his burns he saw someone pass by and followed her  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:21 am
angel freaked, hearing someone follow her. she froze him, turning around and hiding behind a tree. she peek out once in a while, looking for who it was. she found Rio, stepping closer. she saw he wasnt one od the legion, and unfroze him. "who are you, and what are you doing here." she said, taking gaurd. she really didnt wanna go back to the Legion. she hated what they did to her, what they took from her, what they turned her into. so, she would kill to get out of that place forever, and she wasnt taking anychances.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:35 pm
Rio held up his hands, afraid to be frozen again " I recently escaped from the legion as a failed experiment" he said grabbing a weapon then morpthing his hand to match that  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

outlaw angel15

3,300 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:35 pm
Hazard appeared from behind Rio still burnt and sat down. "Are you with the Legion?" he said pointing to Angel "aww nevermind im too tired too fight"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:38 pm
knnytte of terror
Rio held up his hands, afraid to be frozen again " I recently escaped from the legion as a failed experiment" he said grabbing a weapon then morpthing his hand to match that
angel stepped back a few steps, assuming he was gonna shoot her. "p-please. help me? theyre looking for me....they were gonna do more experiments on me..and..its horrible!! i dont ever wana go back there again! she looekd at herself with a some deep cuts and red dots of blood on random places of her arms and legs. and burns on her feet, and there was a clip attatched to her wing that was beeping. she picked at it, wincing in pain. it hurt to touch it, cuz it would shock her wing.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:41 pm
Rio dropped the weapon then formed his hands back to normal "here i'll get that" he said slowly walking toward her, he grabbed the tag and crushed it, hoping that he didnt cause too much pain  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:55 pm
knnytte of terror
Rio dropped the weapon then formed his hands back to normal "here i'll get that" he said slowly walking toward her, he grabbed the tag and crushed it, hoping that he didnt cause too much pain
she shuddered a bit from that, then sighed in relief. "thank you. that was a tracker device..." she shook out her wings, letting them rest. then she saw Hazard and looked at him concerned, seing all his burns. "i-is he gonna be alright?" she said, looking over Rio's shoulder.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Non neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas