• Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150

cbgreiga

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:16 pm
Alright, I'll try to get into this.

Name: Ishumi Ryou

Rider: TheBee

Theme:Click!

{Side Note: I've got my own idea for an RP but I'll wait to see how this one turns out.}  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:18 pm
I got an idea for each of the riders. Since this is the future, the rider system is improved. My ideas is that every rider has a upgraded version that anyone can use at the beginning of the RP. It is up to each player if they want to use my custom built rider.

Kabuto and Dark Kabuto will remain a secret for now. The power upgraded is related to my rider and it will rival against my rider.

Gatack has upgrade the armor on the rider form. Gatack can withstand more damage before going down. The original Gatack has very good stamina and this upgraded form capitalize it. Gatack also come with a harmonizer system that heals small wounds of the user so the user can still fight. Lastly the upgraded form come with anti-rider blades which still have metal base but also has beam laser edge.

Drake upgraded form is for underwater tactics. Dragonflies can live underwater. The rider form can swim in deep water with much resilience to underwater pressure. The last upgrade is the gun can fire portals. The user must fire two portals before entering the portal. (Think of it as the portal gun form Portal)

Sasword upgraded form can withstand heat. The rider form can excel in desert environments. The sword is dipped in toxic venom and it can create create portal by swinging the sword for a sword beam. Think of it as a portal gun but as sword that swing beam of light.

Punch and kickhopper's upgraded forms both come with a scarf. Both form can do clock up and can temporally camouflage themselves to they're surrounding. Both riders doesn't do much damage compare to the other riders and so this rider system take advance of the sneak attack for the extra damage.

Hercus/Ketaros also has an upgraded form that relied on each other. It is a new system built by the mother worms. (Part of my RP plan) The new system come in double and it amplified both user to increase the rider's stats ten fold. The system is can synchronize to the other user to increase damage.

Caucasus is the first rider to have the hyper clock up system for the beginning of the RP. Caucasus has most of it stats max out but requires the rider system to charge for energy. The last power to this rider system is that it can control one rider or a worm to do anything the user wants.

TheBee is an outdated system but still dangerous. The rider stinger is replace with a huge drill. The rider sting attack can now do more damage because of the drill. The next upgrade is the system has a heat sensing program that track down any target and won't stop in till the target is gone. The last improvement is that the rider system can still fight even after the user is dead. TheBee come with CPR function to wake up the user in till the user is at his limit. The last system is added so the target will die at any cost.

WasWasp (SP) The updated version of Thebee. All of the stats are greater then Thebee. The rider sting focus more on injecting a toxic venom into the target.

Mantis riders uses their unique weapons and fighting style to trip up the target.

What do you guys think? People can use my idea and remember it is optional.  

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150

Kamenrider123

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:55 pm
You read my wind with WasWasp and the mantis riders
but everything else is very good!
I say optional or not I'm going with it!
Now about the fail statement, I actually made this one so It might actually suceed.
Patience, if no one else applies I can easily fill in the rest.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:06 am
Kamenrider123
You read my wind with WasWasp and the mantis riders
but everything else is very good!
I say optional or not I'm going with it!
Now about the fail statement, I actually made this one so It might actually suceed.
Patience, if no one else applies I can easily fill in the rest.

I did said the WasWasp is stronger than theBee and in addition I added the toxic venom for extra. You didn't explain much about the mantis riders because all you said about them is their names. I can't think of anything for the mantis riders other than the unique weapons. One idea is the Mantis riders have the power to become any person or rider similar to the worm's powers. I know these riders don't show up in till certain "episodes". -_- you could do so much more with the RP currently.

I got an idea for the RP ready. There will still be worm killing but I'm putting an interesting twist to it. For The riders that didn't get pick will have a special job. I'll explain when the RP start moving.

Go ahead use my improved rider system ideas. cbgreiga I really like the theme song and I recommend that you should do the improve rider system for TheBee.  

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:36 pm
Current Character list
Quote:
Name: Maximus 'Max' Drans
Rider: Kabuto
Other: Theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjOgi_JiHa8

Quote:
Name Adrien Pythons
Rider: Saber Mantis
Other: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3KhO27_2iE&playnext_from=TL&videos=NPxOsEl78K4

Name Damien Pythons
Rider: Fury Mantis
Other: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwnBGq3RQ6k

Name: Emma Pythons
Rider: Scythe Mantis
Other: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztjUkMOEVss&feature=related

Quote:
Character sheet: Original character
Name: Gackt Camui
Rider: Kamen rider nocturnus (Change moth)
Other: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hx4GQyxO9cE (I really wanted to use a Gackt song but this song work)

Quote:
Name: Ishumi Ryou

Rider: TheBee

Theme:Click!

I see no point in having three mantis riders. Once again you fail at explaining the details.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:12 am
Well, I just wanted there to be some mantis riders because they had a chance to do it in kabuto but they never did. If you wanna run the rp all you ogtta do is ask but you can not take away a single rider i've already listed.  

Kamenrider123

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:51 am
Kamenrider123
Well, I just wanted there to be some mantis riders because they had a chance to do it in kabuto but they never did. If you wanna run the rp all you ogtta do is ask but you can not take away a single rider i've already listed.

Nothing special about them? Great reason for putting them in. *sarcastic*

I will run the RP. I can do so much of a better job than you.

I'm not taking away any rider.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:05 pm
Well the mantis riders have one purpose but...I didn't want to include it mainly because it something they can't be allowed to do, they have to kill every rider
and you have to ask permission before using other peoples OC riders, it's considered rude when you don't ask.
for example if anyone decided to use my New Decade character they'd have to ask me and give me credit for making the character.

Simple RP politeness.  

Kamenrider123

Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas