Fruits Basket Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXNightRose14Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:59 pm
<3 My first series I ever read. I did enjoy it. It told the story of everyone which I like. The only thing I didn't really like is that her art style started to change and you can tell. :/  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:30 pm
It is awesome!!!!!! But I've only gotten to like the end of volume 10 so I'm really behind! sweatdrop .........daaaaaaaangit! now I need to read it!!!!!!! stressed  

mysticreature2
Crew

4,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trader 100
  • Citizen 200

GentalWhiteTree

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:28 am
I have almost all the books and I've been telling all my friends how awesome they are! They have been bugging me to get the last two. When I talk to them they always ask, "Got a new Fruits Basket?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:49 pm
The manga is much better because goes into more detail. I love all the characters but,my Top 5: 1)Kisa 2)Haru 3)Akito 4)Hatori 5)Rin  

Jaida_love

kitten clamplover
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:12 pm
i love fruba! its one of my very favorites heart the anime was pretty good but i really love the manga, i own all of them xd  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:21 am
I absolutely love this series, I want to own the manga, but i have to do it in stide now, cause theers just so many xD lol

My favorite characeters are momiji and hatsuharu Oh and kagura too she funny  

Just0Yeti
Crew

1 Gail 1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:04 pm
i finished a few weeks ago and i got 7 of my other friend reading it
i like kyo,haru,kisa,momiji
when momiji was crying me and my friends got like really sad and almost started crying , but we dint cause we were at school lol whee  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:16 am
I read the majority of the series. I really like it, but it does kind of just run on and on. XD Actually, I cosplayed Kyo at the convention I went to last weekend.  

DudeIsGenderNeutral
Crew

Naughty Chomper

12,375 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

wanderer13
Crew

Codebreaking Explorer

7,800 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:59 pm
Definitely one of my favorite manga series; the characters are well developed and endearing; the plot was also very nice whee  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:41 pm
i have only read a few of them so far i like it my favorite is yuki and hatsuharu  

cnjeanja10

ouran_otaku

Dangerous Lunatic

6,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:36 pm
xXNightRose14Xx
<3 My first series I ever read. I did enjoy it. It told the story of everyone which I like. The only thing I didn't really like is that her art style started to change and you can tell. :/

The mangaka, Takaya, was in a really bad car accident and her left arm/hand were severely injured (her drawing arm) she ended up changing her art style to suit her abilities.

I do love fruits basket. It's my favorite, and if you think about it, the 'incest' in it isn't really all that bad because their family is so huge that at best they are second or third cousins. It's kind of like if we got all the 'Smith's' in the world together... And abuse is in a lot of families. It may seem a little extreme, but if you finish the series it actually makes quite a bit of sense.

Anyone got a favorite character?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:47 pm
it's pretty good.  

with patroclus

Phantom

Svelyn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:33 am
I found the anime too short for my liking. The manga is definitely the way to go if you wanna take it up.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:20 pm
enjoyed the anime and the manga biggrin
i like how they had encorprated the zodicas
Yea momiji heart  

miaxloveless210

Sorami-kun

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:49 pm
Incidentally Fruits Basket was my first manga(I'd only heard of Anime uptil then). At first I was a bit shocked about the themes, they literally shattered my sheltered little world and my innocent thoughts. Now as I look back, Fruits Basket was just another manga, but the impression it made upon me then was tremendous. I have a lot to thank it for-my career as a manga reader never looked back.  
Shoujo

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff