Submit

WolfKaliegh
Captain

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:59 pm
Allie smiled and leaned over Ebony to scratch the dog between the ears. Ebony arched her back forcing Allie to sit up straight again, "I'm sorry your highness...do you need a scratching too?" She chuckled and stroked Ebony contently, the cat purred as if she had won a competition.She looked up at her friends, "So when I got onto the platform something really weird happened...I ran into this guy and at first I thought he was gonna get mad but then he acted like he knew me. Like I was some celebrity or something...and weirdest of all he knew my name.."

The train jerked forward and began to move, Jack waved out the window one last time to his parents, and then turned back to his friends, glad to be on their way.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:31 pm
Alexis looked out the window and waved to her Dad as the train began to move.
"Yeah that is weird," she said turning back to Allie. She was still deciding when to tell her the truth.

bluemoon411
Crew

WolfKaliegh
Captain

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:07 pm
"Now that I think about it people have done stuff like that to me before....hmmmm." Allie murmured as the train chugged on. She didn't have a family so she didn't care to look out the window for anyone. Her parents had died when she was very little, but that was all she knew. She'd never seen a picture or heard stories about them; she didn't even know much about how they died, just that there was some kind of accident that left her house burned down and her parents dead. She survived with only a jagged scar on the side of her neck.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:42 pm
"Odd." Kai commented. She remebered the gossip she overheard while she was on Diagon Alley. Rumors about Allie and the Dark Lord. She knew the story and she guessed that most everyone else in the wizarding world had too. So then why is Alexis keeping quiet? she thought. She gave Alexis a questioning look, but said nothing. She pulled Tonks onto her lap and started petting him.  

Horsessw

WolfKaliegh
Captain

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:07 pm
After about an hour on the train, the lunch trolley pulled through and the woman pushing it asked, "Anything off the trolley dears?" Allie was about to decline when her stomach growled loudly. "Um...well what is there?" She said standing to look. She didn't recognize any of the snacks that filled the trolley, "Hey guys anything you would suggest?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:10 pm
"You defiantly need to try some Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans and chocolate frogs," Alexis said, happy to have something else to talk about.  

bluemoon411
Crew

WolfKaliegh
Captain

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:18 pm
Allie shrugged and bought both and a sandwich. "What do they mean every flavor? Like strawberry, licorice, and watermelon? Doesn't every jelly bean brand make them?" She said picking through the jelly beans carefully.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:25 pm
"Oh no," Alexis said after she brought some food for herself as well. "When they say every flavor, they mean every flavor. There are normal ones like strawberry and chocolate but there are also ones like corn and spinach. There's even vomit and earwax." She picked up one of the beans and ate it. "Mmm marmalade," she said.  

bluemoon411
Crew

WolfKaliegh
Captain

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:27 pm
Allie looked down at the beans wrinkling her nos a little. She began holding them carefully as if they could explode. She picked out a green one and popped into her mouth. When the taste hit her mouth she was suddenly reminded about one day when she was playing football. "Eww..grass flavor!" She set the box down and took a bite of her sandwich. She then picked up the chocolate frog box and started to open it. Ebony watched her curiously.

Jack's face was pressed against the window and he was asleep. His friends seemed to be planning to play a prank on him.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:39 pm
Alexis laughed and continued to eat hers. She spotted Allie opening up her chocolate frog box. She looked over to see what card she got.  

bluemoon411
Crew

Horsessw

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:50 am
Kai bought at least one of everything. She laughed at Allie, "Grass doesn't taste that bad! She saw Allie opening her frog, What card did you get?" Kai asked. She started eating her beans feeding Tonks some, too.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:22 am
Allie pulled open the package to see but was surprised when a brown frog lept out of it. "Whoa!"
The frog was making for the open compartment door when Ebony hissed and jumped on top of it. The frog stopped moving and Allie took it away from the puzzled cat. She turned it over examining it. It was solid chocolate. She picked up the box and looked inside there was a small card with a picture of a man on it, she turned it over to read the back.

Roderick Plumpton
(1889 – 1987)
Seeker for the England National Team and the Tutshill Tornados. Holds British record for fastest capture of Golden Snitch during a Quidditch game: three and a half seconds. This happened in 1921 and the move he used to make the catch is now called the Plumpton Pass. Plumpton maintains the catch was totally intentional and not sheer dumb luck.

"It says Roderick Plumpton...he's a Seeker? What's Quidditch?" Allie asked examining the card.

WolfKaliegh
Captain

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

bluemoon411
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:52 am
"It's only the greatest sport ever!" Alexis said. She loved quidditch and was hoping to make her house team once she was in her 2nd year. "The game is played on flying brooms. There are four balls: the quaffle, two bludgers, and the golden snitch and four positions: chaser, keeper, beater, and the seeker. The three chasers try to get the quaffle into one of their opponent's 3 goal posts. The keeper guards the posts. The bludgers are balls that are bewitched to try and knock the players off their brooms. The two beaters on each team keep the bludgers away from their team and try to hit the opposing team players with it.
Now the seeker is very important. Their job is to catch the golden stitch which is a small gold ball that flies around the pitch. The game ends when the stitch is caught and team whos seeker caught it gets 150 points. It's a big thing at Hogwarts. Each house has their own team and they play against each other.
"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:01 am
Allie held her head as if trying to hold all the information in. "Wow, I didn't know that wizards had their own sports...I guess there's a lot I don't know huh?" She sighed and lowered her hands petting Ebony and then popping the chocolate frog into her mouth. After swallowing she said, "I do like sports though. Do you guys like football? I'm really good on at playing goalie, though I sometimes like playing center forward."  

WolfKaliegh
Captain

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Horsessw

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:10 am
"I love football. Although I don't know if I'm any good because I never got to play it much." Kai said. She dug into her licorice. "Anyone want one?" she asked offering them her licorice.  
Hogwarts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff