• Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:33 pm
User Image

I want their helmets.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:22 am
User Image

Here here. I got that stupid epoxy to work. I'm close to getting the whole thing smooth and pretty for painting.

User Image

A-B0T

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Monsieur Fallacieux

Misleading Misfit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:59 pm
User Image
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Is all i need to say  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:22 pm
I saw this movie yesturday and I loved the music. So much. I think Daft Punk made me like the genre.
I heard about the band from this awesome kid in my science class, this crazy Mormon boy who likes Monty Python and Indie music. Daft Punk is his favorite band and he talked me into seeing this movie and, god. So amazing. It makes me sad inside I managed not to find them until now.  

Desert Red Lipstick

Cryptic Wisdom

Hot Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:01 pm
Ugly Organist
I saw this movie yesturday and I loved the music. So much. I think Daft Punk made me like the genre.
I heard about the band from this awesome kid in my science class, this crazy Mormon boy who likes Monty Python and Indie music. Daft Punk is his favorite band and he talked me into seeing this movie and, god. So amazing. It makes me sad inside I managed not to find them until now.
User Image

I wouldn't really call them Indie anymore, they were once an Indie band before they became DJs. On a further note they need to come out with another studio album. The Tron: Legacy soundtrack does not cut it for me. As awesome as it is, it's still a soundtrack.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:24 pm
Bad Endorsement
Ugly Organist
User Image

I wouldn't really call them Indie anymore, they were once an Indie band before they became DJs. On a further note they need to come out with another studio album. The Tron: Legacy soundtrack does not cut it for me. As awesome as it is, it's still a soundtrack.

Well its good to know that they get even better, I don't know a lot about them, but I want to, and will start looking because they're really interesting artists. What album would you reccommend starting on?  

Desert Red Lipstick

Cryptic Wisdom

Hot Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:16 am
Ugly Organist
Bad Endorsement
Ugly Organist
User Image

Well its good to know that they get even better, I don't know a lot about them, but I want to, and will start looking because they're really interesting artists. What album would you reccommend starting on?
Discovery. Sorry slow reply.
Actually, if you like live performance albums get the Alive 2007, it's amazing.

Edit: You must see this http://new.music.yahoo.com/daft-punk/videos/view/harder-better-faster-stronger-alive-2007-edit--51263915. I was there for this performance in Paris, and to this day it was one of the best I've ever seen(probably THE best). It's slightly different from the actual thing, but its off of the Alive 2007 album.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:17 pm
Bad Endorsement
Ugly Organist
Bad Endorsement
Ugly Organist
User Image

Discovery. Sorry slow reply.
Actually, if you like live performance albums get the Alive 2007, it's amazing.

Edit: You must see this http://new.music.yahoo.com/daft-punk/videos/view/harder-better-faster-stronger-alive-2007-edit--51263915. I was there for this performance in Paris, and to this day it was one of the best I've ever seen(probably THE best). It's slightly different from the actual thing, but its off of the Alive 2007 album.

Wow.
O.O Thank you.
I'm going to go find that album now  

Desert Red Lipstick

Banshee Cupcake

Magical Wife

20,790 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:29 pm
i saw the Tron Legacy movie....epic,mostly constant action and drama and then more action....but if the actress who played Qora couldn't just sit there and look good...she would have no place in that movie she has very few lines most of the lines are Flynn his dad and clu along with the other random programs........the music is great and i love Daft punk cuz of it and my friend Whome my friends and i call Marluxia showed me their music and i lurves it  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:50 pm
Yeah, Daft Punk is awesome. I bought there recent album and I can't stop listening to it.  

Dre_phantom

Dangerous Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

StormWalker1

Dangerous Werewolf

7,800 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:26 pm
Daft Punk kicks a** they were in tron and i love there mixes in dj hero and dj hero 2  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:16 pm
they were in DJ Hero 1&2? I never knew that!
/Wants more than before  

kijooru

A-B0T

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:42 pm
kijooru
they were in DJ Hero 1&2? I never knew that!
/Wants more than before
User Image

They are amazing in DJ Hero 1. You get to play as them. But you don't in the second. In fact almost everything on 2 is rap and hip hop. There's only one song by Daft Punk and was a big disappointment for me.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:14 pm
DAFT PUNK FTW heart  

ScarredRavens

Dapper Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

StormWalker1

Dangerous Werewolf

7,800 Points