[PRP] Practice Makes Perfect (Nikon x Limber)- FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:29 pm
As her sister snapped she looked down. Limber thought she was doing a good jump. She did kill the poor animal didn't she? She looked away and nodded. "I understand, and I won't do it again. I will make it clean and clear that it's dead" she said with determination in her voice. She wanted to prove to her sister, no to herself that she could be good and she was going to show her.

Frowning at her words, Limber knew she needed a lot of work. She nodded and looked to her sister. She knew that she did something wrong but she wanted to show her sister that she could catch a running animal. She look down but as her sister spoke again she lifted her head. Her sister called her quick. That was a compliment in her book and she felt proud. "Thanks....Nikon." she said with a small smile.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:00 am

Nikon almost felt guilty when her little sister looked away, though it didn't show on her features or in her body language. It wasn't like she could praise a mistake after all! How else was Limber going to get better if the flaws weren't pointed out to be addressed. The lioness huffed softly, glancing around and then back down at the kill her sister had made. It wasn't a bad job, it just wasn't perfect yet was all. They could work on that.

"I don't see why you can't do this well on hunts," the dark lioness muttered after a while. "You're not as terrible as people seem to think." For all that that hardly sounded complimentary, Nikon honestly meant no offense or hurt with her words. "Why don't you help me bring your kill back?" the lioness asked after a moment, nudging the kill with a forepaw and looking expectantly at Limber. Perhaps a little praise would make a bigger difference than constructive criticism? And besides, it was her kill. The pride ought to know as much, Limber didn't often present the males with a kill after all. Even if it was moderately small, they weren't a full hunting party. It wasn't bad after all.

Limber was her little sister. She might not be perfect yet, but she would improve. And someday Nikon would have trained her to be one of the best lionesses in the pride. After all...Nikonkoni was the best. How could any member of her family be any less?

zephira738

Timid Hunter

[IC] Ithambo'hlabathi Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas