Reply Wasteland Tales: Fanfics/RP
Private Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pinoy_Operation

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:43 pm
Arthur looked at her with a small confused look.She god shot and she's not hurt, weird, but that a useful soldier,Arthur thought. "Well if you do need help you can grab a few stinpack from my back," he said dropping the pack next to her. That showed a sign he trusted Alice. Arthur slowly stood up and walked to the trap door. It was unuall for a building to have one saw he was curious to see what was in it. Arthur climbed the ladder leading down to a samll room. What was in it was surprising. The walls had plans and skecmatics of a strange weapon.The sckematic showed a weapon, it was an orb, three of them. One other schematic showed to orb going boom. Arthur took that schematic and saw a nearby desk.He looked thourght a desk and found a small journal. Alot of the pages were torned or unreadbale. Arthur stopped at the two sentance.
If you read this, experimental weapon N.P.G along with the classified area 42 shall be hidden. This is Edmond V. and a map of the area cam be found at the petagon.Arthur Took the journal and went back up. "You won't believe what I found," he said slowly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:48 pm

((haha, orb going boom. That made me laugh.))

She looked up at him. "What's that?" she asked, her voice sounding weak from her injuries. She gently took it from him. She looked it over, it was quite odd. Well.. this is odd... So.. different... What is this even used for? she wondered to herself. "Maybe this is what the Enclave was after... though.. it looks like something they would create... if they were after it.. who made it? And what was it intended for?

Cupcake P0rn

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Pinoy_Operation

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:53 pm
((Yup espacilly if it was disguised as a baseball, a soon as a batter hits it, the place would go boom.))
Arthur thought for a moment but had no idea who the hell Edmond V. was. "Don't know but I'm gonna have to check with some scibes at the pentagon if they found the map. For now both of us are a bit ingured, we got to make a stop at megaton, or at least find a medic." Arthur walked up and took his bag and put on his helmet. "You coming," He asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:59 pm
She nodded as she placed a hand on the wall, trying to stand, but the sudden movement made her dizzy and she fell back onto her butt. "Well, s**t... Go ahead.. I'll catch up.." she murmured, trying to hide her weakness. She closed her eyes, taking deep breaths.

Cupcake P0rn

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Pinoy_Operation

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:04 am
Arthur thought for a moment. Arthur walked to her and pull her up. "The chances of you surviving without any help is like going in a pit of feral gouls with a freaken police baton. Now just steady yourself I not about to leave you here." Arthur helped alice walked her way up to megaton.
((next post if its ok with you we'lll time skip at the entrance of megaton))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:07 am
((sure))

She looked up as the huge Megaton metal walls appeared. She smiled slightly as her legs collapsed underneath her, bringing her to the ground. Her arms were too weak to push her up from the dirt. "Well this is peachy..." she muttered, inwardly kicking herself for allowing herself to be so weak.

Cupcake P0rn

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Pinoy_Operation

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:12 am
Arthur helped alice back up and stabled her. Both of them entered megaton and headed to doc church's clinic. Arthur got out a small pouch."Here's atleast seventy five caps, get yourself fixed up," arthur said picking up his backpack and putting it on his back. Arthur thought for a moment. "Hey, um im just taking a shot on the dark, but after your fixed up, would you like to come with me to the Brotherhood base, Lyons would be happy with more helping hands."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:17 am
She took the caps from him with a word of thanks.

Lyons? She was familiar with him. She had been to see him a few times. He was a nice enough man, but she liked to roam. See things. Help people. Kill people who can hurt the innocent.

She shrugged. "Couldn't hurt."

Cupcake P0rn

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Pinoy_Operation

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:21 am
"Great, now get your self fixed up we're heading as soon as I get some more supllies.

. . .
After an hour or so Alice got fixed up and arthur finished getting supplies just incase. "Ok well we're gonna take a trip from here to a hiding spot I found some time ago, we'll camp there for a night and head to the pentagon, aka the BrotherHood of steel HQ, at least the ones here. " Arthur took out his newly reapired unsilenced ten milimeter pistol. "You ready?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:36 am
(you gonna post?)  

Pinoy_Operation

Gray_In_Ur_Pokitz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:47 am
((( is it ok if i can RP? i can RP as Super mutant )))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:31 am
((I have issues at home and I have band camp starting.. my replies will be slower.. just, please. Be patient.

To Gray- This is a private roleplay.. I don't really want to make it a group roleplay.))

She thanked him with a smile and limped away to the clinic.

She was staring into space when he spoke. To an onlooker it would've looked like she was staring at the bomb in the center of the city. When he finished talking, her eyes snapped back onto him. "Oh.. Yeah, sure.." she nodded, laying a cautious hand on her plasma rifle, making sure it was still there.

Cupcake P0rn

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Pinoy_Operation

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:10 am
Arthur nodded and cocked his assult rifle. "Ok lets get going first point his a diner near vault 106. Oh and by the way, at that point a group of talon jacks are gonna be camping there, so be prepared for some resistance." With that Arthur and Alice headed to Vault 106

Somewhere near a gas station Arthur stopped. He looked around making sure no one was around. "Ok get my watch my back I'm gonna check if anything is useful in this building." Arthur mounted his assult rife on his back and headed inside. When he did there was a disturbing sight. Murdered bodies were hanging inside a closet and small matresses were layed. Arthur lookek through. Raiders were bound to be nearby.
(ok put some enemies nearby, plus I gtg bye)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:27 am

Alice watched the door as he went inside, taking her gun off her back and watching the horizon. She jumped to her senses when she heard gun shots. Four or five raiders were running at her. Two with hunting rifles, one with some type of shot gun, and two with a knife. She took out one with the shot gun and kept firing, hoping to knock some more of them off.

Cupcake P0rn

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Pinoy_Operation

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:32 am
Arthur turned hastely back Hearing gunfire. Arthur took a gernade that was on a trap near a small room. He ran out side and shouted,"GET DOWN." Arthur throw the gernade at the group of raiders. Two riaders were blasted and one with a knife and one with a Smg. After that Arthur started spraying some bullets at the remaining raiders. Arthur put a ten milimeter bullter on each one making sure they were dead. He looked back at Alice. "You ok?"  
Wasteland Tales: Fanfics/RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff