Pandora Hearts RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:01 pm
Jinyx stared at the girl then looked back at her hand,"But,I....."she reached up her hand hesitantly.'What am I doing?!This is a chain!I can get killed in a matter of time even if I don get!'she thought.She pulled back her hand slightly.

'Take the hand.'Jinyx's eyes widened.Was she hearing things?She shook her head.

"Fine."She grabbed the hand holding tight to Ditzy.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:19 pm
Skye grinned darkly and waved her head around looking for something knife-like. Slowly she looked at her feet and picked up a small shattered piece of a mirror, she could see her soft, piercing, purple eyes and very long ebony hair. She quickly slit her palm with it, not wincing at all. "Hey Kid. Show me your hand." She ordered.  

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:23 pm
Jinyx's eyes widened and backed up,"Wh-why?"She clutched onto Ditzy gazing at the girl.What is she doing?Jinyx thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:25 pm
"I need to share our blood. To seal the deal? Understand." She sternly stared at her. "Come on. Give me your hand." She said.  

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:34 pm
"But...."She sighed in defeat and slowly reached out her hand again,"What happens after the contract is sealed?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:40 pm
Skye cut her hand quickly. Better not make her hurt too much. She thought. Then grinning she took her hand as if shaking it and grinned darkly. "This." Then their hair went flying as Skye drifted into the girl's body slowly.  

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:50 pm
"Huh....?"Jinyx slowly lost consious and all control in her body.What's....happening.....?She thought as she slowly drifted into darkness.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:55 pm
Suddenly Skye found herself as Jinyx. She gazed at her hands. "Yes..." She broke out laughing maniacholy. "YES! hahahhahahaha! I have my own body!" She laughed darkly. With red eyes she drew out her scythe and jumped high up in the air slashing the abyss and making a big opening, laughing all the way.  

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:02 pm
Oz,Alice and Gilbert went back to Trinity,since there was another chain reported.Though Alice was all pumped up,Oz hadn't shown any other emotions,and just had a sadden face. Gil was getting worried about his master.And was about to attempt to comfort him,until a door to the abyss opened up revealing Jinyx.Her bangs were covering her face and she had a sinister smile plastered on.Oz's eyes widened."Jinyx...?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:05 pm
For some reason Skye had a bell across Jinyx's neck. She didn't know where it came from. Ditzy was in one of her hands, hanging low. Skye looked up at Oz's wide eyes and smirked cockilly. Then she looked at Alice. She had no human aurora... does that mean... suddenly her face went dead serious.  

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:13 pm
"Who are you?"Alice asked in a mencing tone,she glared at Jinyx.Oz looked between Alice and Jinyx then jumped in between in diffence.

"W-wait!You can't attack Jinyx!She's my little sister!"He cried.Alice glared at him.

"That's not Jinyx 'cause Jinyx doesn't have a bell around her neck!"she shot back pointing at the small bell,"She's a chain!"Oz was taken back a little then turned and faced Jinyx.

"She's not a chain what are you talking about?"he stared at Jinyx trying to see what Alice was talking about.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:17 pm
"Onii-chan what's she talking about?" Skye said trying to be innocent. "I'm Jinyx." She said.  

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:23 pm
"LIER!"Alice pointed at her in a mencing way.Gilbert gazed at Jinyx eyes which were blood red.He quickly grabbed Oz and released the seal.Alice had turned into B-rabbit form a scythe in her hand.

"Gil what the heck are you doing!?"Oz stared wide eyed at ALice and Gil to Jinyx.

"DIE!You damn munchgin!"Alice shouted slashing her scythe at Jinyx.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:25 pm
Skye jumped on the scythe then flipped in the air getting out her own scythe in the process. "Come and get me peter cottontail." She taunted, standing in a fighting stance.  

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:32 pm
"Son of a.......I'll kill you!!"Alice dashed towards Skye again and shot out her chains.Oz stood there panicking.Why is Alice attacking Jinyx?It made no sense.  
♥ - - - Main Chat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff