Welcome to Gaia! ::

Halo 4

Back to Guilds

this is a guild for all your Halo 4 needs, we are a fun gaming community so join in. 

Tags: Halo, Spartan, Covenant, Gaming, Xbox 

Reply Halo 4
Halo Reach’s Achievements Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celly Sunbutt

Aged Gatekeeper

11,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:42 pm
SeraphCorrupt
I just need three more (I has map packs now biggrin and Gold Live) I just need:

Cross-Mappin': Long range DMR kill
Post Mortem (I think that's the name of it): Double Kill From The Grave
and I forget the name of it but the achievement for getting a kill in rocket race (i would get it if people would just VOTE FOR ROCKET RACE! D:<)

'Post Mortem' is from Halo 3. It has been renamed to 'Totally Worth It' in Halo: Reach.

The Rocket Race achievement is 'Offensive Driver', and I've yet to get it (I can't find any rocket race games in the playlists.) sad

I got all the campaign achievements and most of the MP achievements (including 'Bomb Diver', which was a pain to get), but I can't get the 'All Alone' one... I've been the last man standing numerous times, but I'm just not getting it. sad  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:46 am
Archanix
SeraphCorrupt

and I forget the name of it but the achievement for getting a kill in rocket race (i would get it if people would just VOTE FOR ROCKET RACE! D:<)

'Post Mortem' is from Halo 3. It has been renamed to 'Totally Worth It' in Halo: Reach.

The Rocket Race achievement is 'Offensive Driver', and I've yet to get it (I can't find any rocket race games in the playlists.) sad

I got all the campaign achievements and most of the MP achievements (including 'Bomb Diver', which was a pain to get), but I can't get the 'All Alone' one... I've been the last man standing numerous times, but I'm just not getting it. sad

Rocket race is now Rocket hog race within the multi team playlist because instead of having teams of two, they made it teams of three, hence why it's a hog now.

Sixty-Nine Percent

Savage Gaian

SeraphCorrupt

4,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:09 pm
Archanix
SeraphCorrupt

I have them now lol I have almost all 69 achievements. I am missing 8 of the achievements that came with Anniversary Map Pack  
Halo 4

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff