Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
Should I sell my dolphin hoards or profit? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biyanka

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:37 am
azndreams
Although people don't seem to be buying the dolphins although maybe that's just me.
Nope. But maybe I'll get lucky.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:38 am
you should try to sell them
but the prices are so high you mite just be stuck with them now
good luck  

bronxbigred6

bronx-is-legendary

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:43 am
Biyanka
I'm sorry if this is the wrong forum, I contemplated putting this in Fish Help, but I only seen crew members posting there, so I figured I would put it here and it could be easily moved.

Anyway, I've made this thread in the GA Forum several times, but never got a decent opinion really, and I figured there are lots of people in this guild who are knowledgeable about fish and Aquariums, so I might get a decent opinion that might help sway me in a direction!

Dolphins are really expensive in the MP right now. I'm not as good stalking my tank as I used to be, and I have 15 dolphins in my inventory right now. I'm wondering if I should sell the dolphins and get a big profit. I don't stalk my tank, and they're selling for a high price the last time I looked, so it seems that selling might be a good idea, however, I don't need the gold for anything right now. There is nothing I want and even then, I already have a good amount of gold on my account already.

So I thought that perhaps I just keep hoarding them and make a dolphin tank a while down the road (after the Momo's die). I believe in this guild, it was mentioned that we might be surprised with what happens down the road with Aquariums, and I wonder if my Dolphin hoards would come in handy then...

However, I've made a decent amount of gold with my monkeys and grabbed just as much gold grabbing Monsters, Gwee's, and Monkeys as I did grabbing dolphins, so if I sold my dolphins, I probably would replace them with Gwee's, Monkeys, or monsters, because I make the same amount grabbing others. And of course Dolphins aren't in Phin Phang anyway anymore.

If you were in my shoes, would you sell for a huge profit?! Or keep hoarding?

Thanks for reading this long post, I appreciate any help you give me!

you should just restock your tank with them because It will hard to sell them at the current market prices
and if you have a real lot of them just make more Dolphin tanks
good luck  
Dolphin Mania v2

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas