• Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:24 am
Moral Pot
Yeah, but a vape is healthier. : 3

true true

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:31 pm
Moral Pot
It is, unless maybe the end part could extend or stretch, so that way you can hold the thing up to your ear as if it was a phone while you could twist the end into your mouth, then smoke.

But then again, smoke coming out of one's mouth/nose would be suspicious. >_>

lol my first thought when i read that was it would be like those beer dispensing hats but for stoners!  

Obiwan katokey

Obiwan katokey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:36 pm
Moral Pot
Well I wouldn't write it off completely...

Maybe you're out hiking or something, or you're taking a road trip and you've taken a pit stop in an uninhabited area and you feel like smoking. While it's suspicious, I feel like a portable vaporizer is awesome.

But then again, we'd need to know how it runs. Like, does it run on batteries, or do you recharge it? How long does it run? How do you recharge it/resupply it with power?

oddly enough it runs off of butane. so it should be completely silent. and as fare as looking sketch: it is a lil bit bigger than an ipod but still easily fits in your palm and when mostly sheltered from view by your hand it looks more like a can of pop with a straw than anything out of the ordinary. let me find a pic that compares it to the size of a human hand brb

iolite vape  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:12 pm
drunkenhomer
Moral Pot
Well I wouldn't write it off completely...

Maybe you're out hiking or something, or you're taking a road trip and you've taken a pit stop in an uninhabited area and you feel like smoking. While it's suspicious, I feel like a portable vaporizer is awesome.

But then again, we'd need to know how it runs. Like, does it run on batteries, or do you recharge it? How long does it run? How do you recharge it/resupply it with power?

oddly enough it runs off of butane. so it should be completely silent. and as fare as looking sketch: it is a lil bit bigger than an ipod but still easily fits in your palm and when mostly sheltered from view by your hand it looks more like a can of pop with a straw than anything out of the ordinary. let me find a pic that compares it to the size of a human hand brb

iolite vape
Ah ok I see. And the soda thing could work, but it might still look weird. However I might consider it if I ever decide to look into a portable vape.

And LOL a smoking hat would be awesome. XD  

Moral Pot

Marijuana Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas