lesbian
  neither? O_o
View Results

Omie_Hyuga

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:19 pm
i think i'm straight  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:17 pm
Bi-Sexual.

I am not against other Sexual Orientations.
Everyone should be allowed to show their Love!

Fee blanche

Shy Bibliophile

AnqelKisses

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:42 am
I'm Bi, attracted to both men and women. Nothing Against Straights/bi's/gays. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:16 pm
I'm straight.
I have nothing against people with different orientations than me, or transgenders. At the end of the day we're all just people.  

Music Breaks Hearts

Wheezing Sex Symbol

Wand333999

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:33 pm
I'm straight but I have no problem with gays/bis. =D  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:23 pm
LovleyDezzy_10
GROSS!Who wants to date their own sex.I will like to date male cause thats isjust the way it is suppose to be OK...!! heart heart CHAO LADIES

Hmm....Apparently, you're in the minority when it comes to your beliefs....Slightly ignorant, incidentally....Especially since there is a great deal of scientific evidence proving that being gay is completely normal and healthy. There is no way that things are "supposed to be". We are all sentient beings, and that should be enough.  

Thorn73

Thorn73

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:28 pm
I am a lesbian, so obviously, I have absolutely no problem with straights, gays, lesbians, bisexuals, transsexuals, etc. I read a few of the posts here, and I must say that I'm happy with the amount of acceptance among you all: it's wonderful to know that the world is changing for the better, and that our society is becoming more accepting. Love is love, and I'm glad that people are finally starting to understand that. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:36 pm
I am Bisexual.

I have nothing against the other sexual orientations.

Though it took a while for my classes to finally accept the fact that I was bisexual. They were all in complete shock for some reason.

Though I'm also glad people are starting to understand that love is always love no matter who you find it in. People are finally accepting people for what they are.  

Julienne Dreams

Beloved Sweetheart

24,850 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Basilia Ann E

3,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:34 am
Feelin That Lambert Love
which are u? what/who made u be that?

or are u against people like that? and why?

this is basically just a discussion for people who wanna discuss topics of lesbian/bisexual/gay/transgender stuff :3

im bisexual, and i guess ive always been this way. ive never seen a difference between girls and guys (other than body parts, of course), and love = love, so if 2 people love each other, its all good (:

and, obviously, im not against anyone like that. if 2 people really love each other, does it matter what body parts they have? of course not. a relationship is personality based, not p***s based (lol sorry, but i wanted to say that cuz it made me lol d smile

Our "modern" culture teaches us that;

• being sexual is normal, no matter gender interaction
  • that we are nothing more than animals
  • that we are nothing more than random chemical reactions
  • gender orientation is just a concept
  • The self (self-esteem) is the most important thing

However, history says that none of this is true. The fact that gender re-assignment, means a life of chemical (hormone) therapy to combat the bodies natural gender based chemistry (hormones) - contradicts the view that gender orientation is just a concept . All of the eastern religions and spiritual thoughts (since most people reject the Christian ideals) view sexuality as anti-spiritual.

This means if you choose the sexual orientation path, you reject spirituality - and risk the destruction of your soul. Modern culture has been with us (as a popular view) since the 1990's . The spiritual view has been with us for thousands of years. Given, that the "gay" gene has never been found. The consequences of sexuality (and it's views on sexual orientation) needs to be considered against your understanding of spirituality.

It's not that you hate, dislike, a person because of their choices (sexual orientation) - you are concerned for their spiritual beings.

This is if you consider yourself spiritual.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:11 pm
Xxdiomond_dollxX
LovleyDezzy_10
GROSS!Who wants to date their own sex.I will like to date male cause thats isjust the way it is suppose to be OK...!! heart heart CHAO LADIES

okayz well im straight but there is no need to judge alright this isnt a nice comment saying "GROSS!" i mean thats really mean dont be that way rolleyes

I agree. I kno its ur opinion and all =/, but there R ppl who like dating their own sex, and thats just the way they think. In fact, some of them might even think that a girl dating a guy isnt the way its supposed to be o.O Im straight, but i have nothing against gays/lesbians/bis. A lot of them r really nice people xD  

x-Usagii-chan-x

Koleda

Magical Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:55 am
I'm a lesbian,
I support all sexual orientations.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:05 pm
Im straight, married with one girl and exspecting another. I have nothing against anyone who preffers the opposite sex.  

cixoT-Cupcake

2,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lieutenant Katherine

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:26 pm
I am Bi. I did date a gal for much time, then recently dated a man. I have nothing against other orientations  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:34 pm
straight. I have nothing against other orientations, but sometimes I just flinch a bit when I see gay couples, I don't know why really...  

Yuki Solaria

6,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200

Cerra Tsuki

Liberal Genius

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:55 am
Well, for me I'm straight (so far) but I have nothing against people who have not so common sexual preferences.

I simply think that gays/bi/lesbians not allowed rule is too old-fashioned and probably against human rights. Thefore we should accept everyone as they are (unless they're bad people).  
The Main Floor

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff