Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply Guild Forum
Do you believe in Jinn? (Jinn-Stories) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bloozo
Vice Captain

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:32 am
Silver Nephil
So, what does a Djinn controller do exactly? Do they channel them, ask them for help with things? Broker deals with them?

Your not even close and its none of your bussiness!
Its not like In "Usa"or any english country,example english ppl do with electricity Ehh..
Omg , its not even close!, scream Freak
Go away!, Stop asking me question!, I am not gonna tell anything so please "shut up"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:17 am
ummm Cold Fairy, sinse u started the topic ur supposed to tell him.

Nephil is converting to Islam, and he wish to know about Islam. smile I know he is annoying ( i pm him often ) and I sumtimes think he talks odd, but he is very nice. He is just questioning a lot, which is very good biggrin to ask is very very good to do, nephil is 1 of the best members in guild, i think biggrin  

The_Pathan
Captain

Bloozo
Vice Captain

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:59 am
The_Pathan
ummm Cold Fairy, sinse u started the topic ur supposed to tell him.

Nephil is converting to Islam, and he wish to know about Islam. smile I know he is annoying ( i pm him often ) and I sumtimes think he talks odd, but he is very nice. He is just questioning a lot, which is very good biggrin to ask is very very good to do, nephil is 1 of the best members in guild, i think biggrin

Best? on what...If its Islam than u gotta be joking crying
biggrin you can call me Samina  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:56 am
yeah my cousin, yunus when he was around ten he could see jinn and actually talk to them and everything, everyone thought he was crazy, or thought he was a jinn himself at that time we were at morocco, beatiful country but lot of jinn there, anyways he was really fast too, he was in the beijing olympics 2 years ago, also at dinner time yunus would put the bones and left over at the corner and he would go back there at like 3:00 at night and theres the plate all clean and money on top of it with a note saying shuk'ran which was thanks in arabic and he would take the money and go back to sleep the house would always be clean even though no one cleaned it, it was the jinns who did it, and yunus doesnt need to make breakfast when he wakes up theres breakfast right there and his mom or dad or sister didnt do it either.

wow i wrote alot  

OG B4113R

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:43 am
Well Samina Khan.

Nephil is good at learning??

Brother OG, I don't tell muslim brothers they lie. But are u serious? confused  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:07 pm
The_Pathan
Well Samina Khan.

Umm..samina khan?,,,My name is "Sami-- ----------

Thats impossible too have a jinn in home
But maybe its true,,.....
Anyways i dont get the part : But are u serious  

Bloozo
Vice Captain

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:58 pm
So, um, Sami, are you gonna answer my question up there? *ducks in case of her throwing anything at me*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:48 pm
The_Pathan
Well Samina Khan.

im serious, wallahi  

OG B4113R

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:30 am
Of course there are jinns in the home.

Non-muslim jinns at non-muslims, muslim jinns at muslim houses.

Ur serious, ok. Tell me how exactly a jinn look. No one knows how they look but say that they have seen them. stare When u ask, there is no answer.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:55 am
The_Pathan

Ur serious, ok. Tell me how exactly a jinn look. No one knows how they look but say that they have seen them. stare When u ask, there is no answer.

Ohhh..i miss understood that question!!", *sleepy*
Umm...Jinns are not pretty as humans but jinn have magic powers and humans are pretty and thats must be pretty because its god Make it and we humans have no magic power so theres something the other way around
And jinns , their feet are not as human feet their feets are the other way..around...Hope u understand.....Jinns mostly live in trees and thats true!..And u ppl cant say : thats impossible cause it does and some can be invisible as i said, they have magic powers!,
And jinn can change into whatever they want....but their feet are the other way around  

Bloozo
Vice Captain

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:37 am
Cold Fairy Cat
The_Pathan

Umm...Jinns are not pretty as humans but jinn have magic powers and humans are pretty and thats must be pretty because its god Make it and we humans have no magic power so theres something the other way around
And jinns , their feet are not as human feet their feets are the other way..around...Hope u understand.....Jinns mostly live in trees and thats true!..And u ppl cant say : thats impossible cause it does and some can be invisible as i said, they have magic powers!,
And jinn can change into whatever they want....but their feet are the other way around

What do their feet look like then? Like a bird's feet? Hooves like on a horse? Do they look like they have claws and're a little bit bonier than ours? *tilts head, confused at the description* But, yeah, not to be a pain in the a**, I'd still like to know what a Djinn controller does. I'm trying to wrap my head around it, and the idea of someone trying to control a Djinn is ending up on the same level as someone sticking a fork into a toaster that's plugged into the wall. Doing it doesn't sound beneficial to your health and the end result seems very painful.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:23 am
i was thinking more about their face. are they zombie faces?  

The_Pathan
Captain

Bloozo
Vice Captain

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:53 pm
Silver Nephil
Cold Fairy Cat
The_Pathan

What do their feet look like then? Like a bird's feet? Hooves like on a horse? Do they look like they have claws and're a little bit bonier than ours? *tilts head, confused at the description* But, yeah, not to be a pain in the a**, I'd still like to know what a Djinn controller does. I'm trying to wrap my head around it, and the idea of someone trying to control a Djinn is ending up on the same level as someone sticking a fork into a toaster that's plugged into the wall. Doing it doesn't sound beneficial to your health and the end result seems very painful.

Hmmm...amm...Actually their feets are like ours but differnt...their feet are the back is front and front is back and its kinda scary=_______=
Ummm....i dont know what they doo but they doo choose words from Quran..i know but i am kinda lazy to describe cause ...i am not sure;  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:54 pm
The_Pathan
i was thinking more about their face. are they zombie faces?

Umm..nooo,They have not zombiefaces...They can have whatever face....Remember they have power and magic  

Bloozo
Vice Captain

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items