Welcome to Gaia! ::

S.U.P.E.R.-A.H!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Spectacular.Un-noticed.People.Everywhere.Revolt.-Against.Haters!! !! 

Tags: Super, anything, exciting, everything, chat 

Reply Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum
-tear drop- I'm home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like my avi's hair?
  Yes
  No
  Same Style, Different Color
View Results

Sininen_Ruusu
Crew

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:58 pm
nujumkh
a lot of adults are understress because they dont even have the oportunity to either go to school or get a job, though im not sure how much stress they put...or how the heck these big guys measure it...

A lot of adults are also under stress /because/ of their school and/or job.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:06 pm
noticebly  

nujumkh

5,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:34 pm
Kyomylove
@nujumkh: depending on the job you might not make friends. But having a job is kinda cool

@Zimi: It's really hard to balance school, and job, and a social life, but I've been doing it for over a year now. But then again, according to my doctor, I am under more stress than the average adult is... He finds that weird. XD
Thats not good!!! I am a full time student and its summer....I hate it cause its just not cool. Having a job has major benefits though. Where I'm from thats what you do in high school though you party every night, go to school then go to work and repeat! I don't follow the mold though I guess.....

Your avi is cute! I like what you did with it!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:38 pm
Queen_Zimika
Thats not good!!! I am a full time student and its summer....I hate it cause its just not cool. Having a job has major benefits though. Where I'm from thats what you do in high school though you party every night, go to school then go to work and repeat! I don't follow the mold though I guess.....

Ah yea. I don't even wanna see what happens to me when I got to college. One more year of high school first though. I don't party much. Parents are too strict. I have to be back home by 9:30 at night. rolleyes Not fun. But then again I never follow the mold anyway. Mold is gross.... XD

And thank you! More of my style now. I have CHANGED in the past year. Less bubbly some ways, more bubbly others. But a bit harder around the edges. A lot of stuff (for lack of use of swear words) happened to me.  

Sininen_Ruusu
Crew

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:52 pm
Kyomylove
Queen_Zimika

Ah yea. I don't even wanna see what happens to me when I got to college. One more year of high school first though. I don't party much. Parents are too strict. I have to be back home by 9:30 at night. rolleyes Not fun. But then again I never follow the mold anyway. Mold is gross.... XD

And thank you! More of my style now. I have CHANGED in the past year. Less bubbly some ways, more bubbly others. But a bit harder around the edges. A lot of stuff (for lack of use of swear words) happened to me.
Things never stay the same and as long as your happy then nothing else really matters.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:15 pm
Queen_Zimika
Kyomylove
Queen_Zimika

Things never stay the same and as long as your happy then nothing else really matters.

*initiate corny music  

nujumkh

5,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

Sininen_Ruusu
Crew

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:17 am
nujumkh
Queen_Zimika

*initiate corny music

@Zimi: Ah truetrue. ^_^
@nujumkh: 1) I really need a nickname for you. XD 2) rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:00 am
Kyomylove
nujumkh
Queen_Zimika

*initiate corny music

so your both annoyed & amused?  

nujumkh

5,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

nujumkh

5,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:09 am
nujumkh
Kyomylove
nujumkh
Queen_Zimika

*initiate corny music

(my work is complete)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:45 am
nujumkh
nujumkh
Kyomylove
nujumkh
Queen_Zimika

*initiate corny music

(my work is complete)

Yes I am both annoyed and amused. And congratulations. XD  

Sininen_Ruusu
Crew

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

nujumkh

5,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:18 pm
Kyomylove
nujumkh
nujumkh
Kyomylove
nujumkh
Queen_Zimika

*initiate corny music

(my work is complete)

Yes I am both annoyed and amused. And congratulations. XD
rofl
good to know.
now if only io got paid for this job, my life would be complete.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:02 pm
Just because you aren't happy with your happiless life, nujumkh doesn't mean that the rest of us can't be....and I like corny music  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

califairry

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:31 pm
wow i wish i had a job but i dont have my permit yet and i cant get a ride cuz its to far but i think i would be under less stress if i had a job  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:31 pm
califairry
wow i wish i had a job but i dont have my permit yet and i cant get a ride cuz its to far but i think i would be under less stress if i had a job
Why is that?  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

califairry

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:09 pm
Queen_Zimika
califairry
Why is that?

i live with four other people in a 3 bedroom house and for me school is like a vacation there is so much stress here and the nearest town is about an hour away and since its summer im stuck here and i would love to have a job just to get away  
Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff