Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
UPDATE: I Think I May Have Figured Out the BG Problem! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GailAnne Munchkin

Conservative Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:11 am
_xX Es-One Xx_
Maybe get some hard numbers and post in the site feedback about it. Record your profits (and even tank visits) for each 24 hour period of time.

Es, it seems I can't track the visits because the analyzer is showing the same exact number of visits I had yesterday! I don't know what's going on.

My tank just finished glowing at 8:55 am this morning (Wednesday). The profit was only 4,532, but I realize that mornings aren't the best time for BG. However, if you take 4,532 and multiply it by 12, the total is 54,384. Yesterday my tank only made 19,884 gold in 24 hours!

I left this post on Bootyholics too, and a player named Jees Louise" had this to say: "You know, I love booty grab, and it hasn't worked for me for over a month now... nothing. So if I can't play your tank, you can't get any gold either...... what's up with that?" It may be a case of people not being able to play Booty Grab. Whatever it is, something is definitely going on and whether it's an honest glitch or not there's just no way to tell. The curious thing is that I don't have any problem playing BG.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:15 am
glengrin
I hope they haven't nerfed things too badly. One thing I noticed ironically, is that tanks glowing the last 2 days have been much more frequent than before.

So I am really interested in seeing what you found out.

I also noticed that sometimes games concluded before the end, drastically cutting down scores; that seems to be a new bg glitch.

See my comment above this one, hon.  

GailAnne Munchkin

9,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

HellsHollywood

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:05 am
Has your glow thread seen much activity (i.e. bumps)? Again, my friend has been tracking glow times for 11 tanks and they haven't changed.

The glitch most people are having when trying to play BG is usually remedied by downloading a different browser.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:33 am
i hope someone will fix the problem so that everyone can play BOOTY GRAB!  

warrior of god19

Podium
Crew

Lonely Man-Lover

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:39 am
GailAnne Munchkin
_xX Es-One Xx_
Maybe get some hard numbers and post in the site feedback about it. Record your profits (and even tank visits) for each 24 hour period of time.

Es, it seems I can't track the visits because the analyzer is showing the same exact number of visits I had yesterday! I don't know what's going on.

My tank just finished glowing at 8:55 am this morning (Wednesday). The profit was only 4,532, but I realize that mornings aren't the best time for BG. However, if you take 4,532 and multiply it by 12, the total is 54,384. Yesterday my tank only made 19,884 gold in 24 hours!

I left this post on Bootyholics too, and a player named Jees Louise" had this to say: "You know, I love booty grab, and it hasn't worked for me for over a month now... nothing. So if I can't play your tank, you can't get any gold either...... what's up with that?" It may be a case of people not being able to play Booty Grab. Whatever it is, something is definitely going on and whether it's an honest glitch or not there's just no way to tell. The curious thing is that I don't have any problem playing BG.

I use this.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ill go on my mule and stalk my tank, It says im glowing when I SHOULD be but im not >:0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:06 am
Podium
GailAnne Munchkin
_xX Es-One Xx_

I use this.

Ill go on my mule and stalk my tank, It says im glowing when I SHOULD be but im not >:0

Yes, that's happened to me too! Go to the first post on this forum, hon. I wrote an update because I also think a big part of the problem is that there is some sort of a glitch because people are saying they can't play BG unless there's a direct link to the active tanks so I fixed my signature to include a direct link. I just played your tank though, so not everyone is having that problem. It may be the difference between using a Firefox Browser and an IE Browser, I just don't know.  

GailAnne Munchkin

9,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Podium
Crew

Lonely Man-Lover

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:09 am
GailAnne Munchkin
Podium
GailAnne Munchkin
_xX Es-One Xx_

I use this.

Yes, that's happened to me too! Go to the first post on this forum, hon. I wrote an update because I also think a big part of the problem is that there is some sort of a glitch because people are saying they can't play BG unless there's a direct link to the active tanks so I fixed my signature to include a direct link.

Yea. I wish gaia would stop messing with our fish though >:0  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:51 am
Its also a good idea to have a direct tank link in your glow thread and post it when you accept thread invites.  

HellsHollywood

glengrin

Alien Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:16 pm
I did not see a direct link in either of your signatures Hell's Hollywood or Podium. I do need them to play and if you'd read my thread with research links, you'd know it is not which browser you use that is the problem. Plus some can't play at all, even with direct links. This bug is now 4 weeks old....

Podium, your tank was glowing while I was in this thread and I would have liked to play.

If Gaia is showing your tanks are glowing when they are acually not, that would also account for the reduced gold you are getting and why often I find almost no tanks glowing; maybe 3 per hour.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:42 pm
glengrin
I did not see a direct link in either of your signatures Hell's Hollywood or Podium. I do need them to play and if you'd read my thread with research links, you'd know it is not which browser you use that is the problem. Plus some can't play at all, even with direct links. This bug is now 4 weeks old....

Podium, your tank was glowing while I was in this thread and I would have liked to play.

If Gaia is showing your tanks are glowing when they are acually not, that would also account for the reduced gold you are getting and why often I find almost no tanks glowing; maybe 3 per hour.

Hon, something is going on that I obviously don't understand! My Booty Grab thread is here:
BLUEBELLE BABE'S BOOTY Whenever I play it which is almost every day I find many tanks glowing and have no problem playing. This is very strange, to say the least!  

Bluebelle Babe

Conservative Member

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

glengrin

Alien Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:29 pm
Bluebelle Babe
glengrin

Hon, something is going on that I obviously don't understand! My Booty Grab thread is here:
BLUEBELLE BABE'S BOOTY Whenever I play it which is almost every day I find many tanks glowing and have no problem playing. This is very strange, to say the least!

You are one of the lucky ones. Many of us are not so lucky. Trying to figure out why some people are having no problem while others have been frozen out entirely, while still others have limited access has been unsuccessful, several hundred got together to try and spot the pattern. Any that seemed to emerge got shot down in the end. confused  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:15 pm
That's really odd. =/ I guess that glitch that I feared they might exploit is really happening.  

i am with u all the way

O.G. Hunter

bronxbigred

O.G. Shapeshifter

29,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:36 pm
Gaia is not messing with Glow Times
The Problem is most people don't Bump Glow Threads when we GLOW
they just play and leave without BUMPING
when my tanks glow and I Bump and Play them with my Mules Accounts I get Full Every Time
MY TANK JUST GLOWED AND I GOT FULL NO PROBLEM

BRONXBIGRED
Tank Information

Direct Tank Link

PLEASE BUMP HERE WHEN GLOWING THANKS!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:17 pm
Like Bronx said, non-bumpers are the problem. DMv2 allowed most dolphin tanks to fill easily and usually without any bumps. I know because I often watched it happen. But with v2 gone, those tanks don't enjoy such pleasures anymore.

If you need tank links to play, I suggest using a toggle aquas script. It puts a direct tank link under everyones tanks in their sigs. Doing this is much easier than asking everyone to put links in their sigs. The second two sections in this thread will help you set up and get the scripts.  

HellsHollywood

GailAnne Munchkin

9,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:24 am
HellsHollywood
Like Bronx said, non-bumpers are the problem. DMv2 allowed most dolphin tanks to fill easily and usually without any bumps. I know because I often watched it happen. But with v2 gone, those tanks don't enjoy such pleasures anymore.

If you need tank links to play, I suggest using a toggle aquas script. It puts a direct tank link under everyones tanks in their sigs. Doing this is much easier than asking everyone to put links in their sigs. The second two sections in this thread will help you set up and get the scripts.

That should help a lot of people out who don't have a direct link, but I have no clue as to how to get the information to people running tanks. I agree with you and Bronx that it's probably not the glow times as my gold intake has improved since I set up direct links to my tanks.  
Dolphin Mania v2

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff