Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims 3
[Official] Sims 3 Late Night Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darth Kosher

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:15 pm
FoxyChibiChan
NightmareBeforeChanukah
You mean, no more having to try to make hot clubs in my towns? They actually already have them?! And I can bartend for actual money?!

I'm in love all over again. This one is surely on my list. Did they set a release date? I know it said that it'll be out in the Fall.

If I remember correctly, it's coming out in a few days

This game's on my x-mas list. A boob slider? So I can make my chick's boobs bigger? Finally no more making her skinny with tiny boobs!!!

I know! This place great for all of my sims. Gold diggers can actually look like gold diggers. My sims will look like lovely curvy women, and my skinny men wont look like wimps. I'm really, very excited about these sliders.

And the hot tubs.
And the bars.
And the downtown area.
Let's just say this Tuesday is ridiculously exciting for me. And I might just disapear from the face of the earth for the day. Haha. I have to wait 'til after class to get it, though, which will be an extremely difficult class to get through. XD

PS. Four more dayyysss!!!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:33 pm
6 days in my case. They only ever release games on a Friday it seems in the UK.  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

The FoxyTrot

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:14 am
NightmareBeforeChanukah
FoxyChibiChan
NightmareBeforeChanukah
You mean, no more having to try to make hot clubs in my towns? They actually already have them?! And I can bartend for actual money?!

I'm in love all over again. This one is surely on my list. Did they set a release date? I know it said that it'll be out in the Fall.

If I remember correctly, it's coming out in a few days

This game's on my x-mas list. A boob slider? So I can make my chick's boobs bigger? Finally no more making her skinny with tiny boobs!!!

I know! This place great for all of my sims. Gold diggers can actually look like gold diggers. My sims will look like lovely curvy women, and my skinny men wont look like wimps. I'm really, very excited about these sliders.

And the hot tubs.
And the bars.
And the downtown area.
Let's just say this Tuesday is ridiculously exciting for me. And I might just disapear from the face of the earth for the day. Haha. I have to wait 'til after class to get it, though, which will be an extremely difficult class to get through. XD

PS. Four more dayyysss!!!

I missed the hot tubs!!!! Woooo!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:26 pm
TODAY!TODAY!TODAY!TODAY!TODAY!

sweatdrop Sorry, I'm just so excited.

Hot tubs, bars, new sliders.

YES.  

imacashew

The FoxyTrot

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:27 pm
imacashew
TODAY!TODAY!TODAY!TODAY!TODAY!

sweatdrop Sorry, I'm just so excited.

Hot tubs, bars, new sliders.

YES.

Don't forget the vampires! That's the main reason I want the game, haha  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:29 pm
Played the game for a total of 13 hours yesterday. It was... AMAZING. I love it. I love it. I love it.

I had my two girls who are married move into a nice appartment in the city, spend most of their day working, clubbing at night, dancing on bar tables, and skinny dip in the hottub, all to get up and do it all over the next day. My sims are sleep-deprived. And so am I. XD

Darth Kosher

The FoxyTrot

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:45 am
NightmareBeforeChanukah
Played the game for a total of 13 hours yesterday. It was... AMAZING. I love it. I love it. I love it.

I had my two girls who are married move into a nice appartment in the city, spend most of their day working, clubbing at night, dancing on bar tables, and skinny dip in the hottub, all to get up and do it all over the next day. My sims are sleep-deprived. And so am I. XD

OMG, dancing on bar tables? WOO! And skinny dipping? Oh yeah!!
This game sounds absolutely AMAZING!!!! I can't wait to get it  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:33 am
Menaceman
Slightly off topic, but I thought the discs were all compatible with both PC and Mac?
I've gotten over it over and over again

No, most of the EPs have been PC only discs, and the base was Mac/PC for me.

):

Even on the website the Late Night ad said PC ONLY* at the bottom. It is making me terribly upset, especially with christmas coming.

Lolll late reply.

Edit: WHOA, EA says it's for mac now =o a few days ago it was PC only. LOOKS LIKE IM GOING DOWN TO EA TO BUY MYSELF SOME SIMS LATE NIGHT. =D

User Image----- Angelic Minis: 9mil/240+ Mil----User Image

MarianasLlama

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Full closet 200

MarianasLlama

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:33 am

Ohmigosh I LOVE THIS EP. The boob slider, the hairstyles, the random celebrities walking around, night clubs...DAMN.

It slows down my game a bunch though ): Stupid Macbook ro being unable to handle it. I hope it's not eh graphics card, because I can update my ram, but not my graphics... ):

The Sims 3

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces