Reply Adult Furries Guild
How do you handle the haters? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inactive Man

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:24 pm
There are words of great consolation to the soul in dire times of need...

Words so powerful that they make sickly pregnant women given birth to healthy children, make even the darkest and most bloodthirsty murders see the light, and can even crack a smile on british royal guards...

HATERS GONNA HATE

Hating back doesn't help. Talking to them doesn't help. They're haters, and haters are gonna hate no matter what you do. So, just be yourself even more, and shine with your own light, because haters gonna hate. That's all there is to it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:27 pm
Haters gonna hate was a phrase started by retarded "wannabe gangsta" rappers against those who would hate on them, especially those who hated on them for being playas and treating women as cumdumpsters, doing drugs, breaking the law, using violence to solve everything, making s**t music, and reminding me again why people like that fail at life.

Now the phrase has been picked up by immature teenagers and wiggas who think they're street or black, and just need to shut the ******** up. This site is filled with immature attention whorish teens so I probably shouldn't be surprised.  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Novalution

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:36 pm
Psycho Lee
Haters gonna hate was a phrase started by retarded "wannabe gangsta" rappers against those who would hate on them, especially those who hated on them for being playas and treating women as cumdumpsters, doing drugs, breaking the law, using violence to solve everything, making s**t music, and reminding me again why people like that fail at life.

Now the phrase has been picked up by immature teenagers and wiggas who think they're street or black, and just need to shut the ******** up. This site is filled with immature attention whorish teens so I probably shouldn't be surprised.
Wow. I'm pretty sure everybody else sees it as a bad internet meme, and completely unrelated to "ganstas".

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:54 pm
Psycho Lee

no... haters refers to people who hate on someone, for sucesses, jealousies, grudges, ignorances, stupidities, frustrations what ever. its a far older term than hiphop culture.

and ******** you with that wigger s**t... what are you from? 1993? who the hell says that anymore...

since then most people have realized its a racist term. An insinuation that whites should never set them selves at the same level of personality, or fashion and culture as blacks. Its a segregist word.
if you dont think its racist all i gotta ask you is why else is a white person that acts and dresses "black" given their own little descriminatory term?

and just because you dont realize the truth in the term "haters gunna hate"; however much a humorous meme it has become... the situation stands: people will always hate because people are ignorant, and people are stupid. thus haters gunna hate...

its a term to reinforce self confidence, and reinforce objectives that other people may not agree to. people are allowed their opinions, but the term refers to people who use their opinions in non constructive manners to try to bring down the activities that other people are involved in.  

Jungle Boots

shruikan

Salty Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:07 pm
i didnt mean to start anything like this when i used the term "haters"
it was the first thing that came to mind and i wasnt thinking of it racially at all..... sweatdrop

....just people who hate would be considered haters....  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:33 pm
Supernova Explosions
Wow. I'm pretty sure everybody else sees it as a bad internet meme, and completely unrelated to "ganstas".

The internet meme started a year or two ago. The phrase actually came from the hip hop community, from certain songs. A google search says it comes from a female hip-hop group who had the words "haters gonna hate" in the chorus, and slightly before that, an IceT song with the phrase "Don't hate the playa, hate the game."

The phrase seemed to be first used by rappers to reply to all the hatred and ego spewed between popular rappers "I'm better than you ect ect." or people who were jealous of their success, but now it seems a lot of young black men use it when they're doing s**t that's frowned upon, like pimpin women for sex and ONLY sex. And teenagers who are immature, camwhoring, attention-whoring ******** use it all the time, trying to act tough and ghetto and s**t. As if talking in ebonics and slang and acting street tough when you're middle class and white and live with your parents with a sliver spoon is just soooo ******** awesome. /sarcasm

I actually talked to a black fur who said he hates white people abusing the phrase just as much as I do. Later on though he said I'm racist and hate to see black people succeed because I dislike rap music. Ah yes, blacks becoming obscenely rich by rapping about treating women like crap and doing s**t like drugs and violence is such a great success, unlike say doing something that's more productive towards society like cleaning up bad neighborhoods, preventing crime, becoming a doctor or lawyer or policeman or PRESIDENT, or doing something other than doing BAD MUSIC. Just because I dislike a music dominated by African Americans, solely based on it's content, I MUST BE ******** RACIST.

Jungle Boots

and ******** you with that wigger s**t...
if you dont think its racist all i gotta ask you is why else is a white person that acts and dresses "black" given their own little descriminatory term?

It's not even dressing "black" it's dressing gangsta, with pants hanging down below the crotch, boxers out, or baggy jeans with a huge long white t-shirt, or button up shirts with patterns stitched into them, and s**t. It looks stupid.

It's not even the dress that bugs me the most, it's the attitude. This unbelievably egotistical, self-centered, narcissistic, prideful attitude that I'm The s**t and if Anyone ******** With Me I'll Pop A Cap In Their a**, that many young african american males have. And unfortunately a lot of teens of all colors are emulating because they listen to too much rap and they think it makes them tough and cool and s**t, even though it makes them look more like a bunch of immature shits than they really are. I can't even ******** imagine how people can get a job or function with that kind of attitude. I'm surprised, you live in Detroit area too, and you're not sick of seeing people swaggering down the street or driving some car with giant chrome rims blasting cRap out their $1500 sound system, yet bitching about being poor. I facepalm every time I see that s**t. I ride the bus and some young african american is playing rap out of his cell phone like he can't afford headphones. I read that last weekend a black kid in Ypsilanti shot another black kid to DEATH over NOTHING, and you heard about that robber that killed the cop in Taylor? It's like these people don't give a s**t about anyone but themselves because their egos are the size of galaxies! Not all young blacks are like this but there are too many who are ******** their own lives up and other people's lives and people are too ******** PC to talk about it for fear of RACISM. ******** that s**t.

Anywhoo. ******** you too. biggrin  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Novalution

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:48 pm
Psycho Lee
Supernova Explosions

The internet meme started a year or two ago. The phrase actually came from the hip hop community, from certain songs. A google search says it comes from a female hip-hop group who had the words "haters gonna hate" in the chorus, and slightly before that, an IceT song with the phrase "Don't hate the playa, hate the game."

The phrase seemed to be first used by rappers to reply to all the hatred and ego spewed between popular rappers "I'm better than you ect ect." or people who were jealous of their success, but now it seems a lot of young black men use it when they're doing s**t that's frowned upon, like pimpin women for sex and ONLY sex. And teenagers who are immature, camwhoring, attention-whoring ******** use it all the time, trying to act tough and ghetto and s**t. As if talking in ebonics and slang and acting street tough when you're middle class and white and live with your parents with a sliver spoon is just soooo ******** awesome. /sarcasm

I actually talked to a black fur who said he hates white people abusing the phrase just as much as I do. Later on though he said I'm racist and hate to see black people succeed because I dislike rap music. Ah yes, blacks becoming obscenely rich by rapping about treating women like crap and doing s**t like drugs and violence is such a great success, unlike say doing something that's more productive towards society like cleaning up bad neighborhoods, preventing crime, becoming a doctor or lawyer or policeman or PRESIDENT, or doing something other than doing BAD MUSIC. Just because I dislike a music dominated by African Americans, solely based on it's content, I MUST BE ******** RACIST.
I'm aware it started with that shitty girl group, but nobody sees it that way. Like, literally nobody, you may be the only person ever.

The only rap I like is by white guys, does that make me racist?
Eminem isn't one of them, so at least it means I don't have s**t taste.

Also, DOCTORS? LAWYERS? USEFUL?
u mad? lol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:30 pm
LEE, YOU ARE RACIST FOR DISLIKING AFRICAN MUSIC, AND I HAVE SOME PROOF TO GO WITH MY CLAIMS mad  

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

BitterFantasy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:52 pm
oh wow..umm..ive never met anyone that had very harsh things to say about being a furry. but if some did say something mean id just tell them that its unfamiliar territory for them and they have no idea what they are talking about. Also instead of trying to be on good terms with a person like that probably wont work especially if they are that closeminded. I probably just tell them "you hate furries..fine then hate me."(which i have done before).if they cant accept furries then they arent accepting a part of you so why be around people like that?? Just ignore the guy and be who you are. if he says something then let him. we are all just being ourselves and we shouldnt be hated for that.yeah i know not really advice to the situation but hey the only way the situation would change is if he had an open mind but it sounds like he doesnt. he sounds like he's just being a bully.

All the people i know are either furries themselves or just accept me for it. I've actually met plenty of guys that love it...A LOT of guys love that im a kitten.i embrace who i am.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:55 am
Supernova Explosions
I'm aware it started with that shitty girl group, but nobody sees it that way. Like, literally nobody, you may be the only person ever.

To give another example, disco in its early years was very prevalent and kinda started up by homosexuals. (I can't say it started by them only since discotheque, is its older sibling from Europe, was a mixed bag of people involved though it did include many homosexuals.) Obviously, it's more famous as being a music style sung by blacks and straight white people came in later, based on what you see in the media. (Not that this is always the case, but it sure seems like the history was forgotten in favor of a watered down "black music that white people like" style of representation...) The homosexual prevalence and origins are often downplayed and long forgotten for the most part.

This may also explain why I like disco. It was made for me and my fabulousness! heart  

Garek Maxwell

shruikan

Salty Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:33 pm
BitterFantasy
oh wow..umm..ive never met anyone that had very harsh things to say about being a furry. but if some did say something mean id just tell them that its unfamiliar territory for them and they have no idea what they are talking about. Also instead of trying to be on good terms with a person like that probably wont work especially if they are that closeminded. I probably just tell them "you hate furries..fine then hate me."(which i have done before).if they cant accept furries then they arent accepting a part of you so why be around people like that?? Just ignore the guy and be who you are. if he says something then let him. we are all just being ourselves and we shouldnt be hated for that.yeah i know not really advice to the situation but hey the only way the situation would change is if he had an open mind but it sounds like he doesnt. he sounds like he's just being a bully.

All the people i know are either furries themselves or just accept me for it. I've actually met plenty of guys that love it...A LOT of guys love that im a kitten.i embrace who i am.

i think he already doesnt like me... so it wouldnt be that big of a step to hate me lol

i just irritates the s**t out of me sometimes. i dont hate him and i dont want to hate him and i guess if this hits the fan i can tell him that and see what he says...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:52 pm
shruikan
BitterFantasy

i think he already doesnt like me... so it wouldnt be that big of a step to hate me lol

i just irritates the s**t out of me sometimes. i dont hate him and i dont want to hate him and i guess if this hits the fan i can tell him that and see what he says...

seriously why are you even wanting his approval?i could understand if yall were good friends but if he doesnt even like you why try so hard?if he doesnt like you then you cant really change that especially if at this point in time he isnt even a friend and he has nothing against you.i mean seriously he's a natural bully. he's already drawn a disturbing picture of you..so do you really want that type of approval..as in approval from a bully?  

BitterFantasy

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:45 am
[-Erik-]
LEE, YOU ARE RACIST FOR DISLIKING AFRICAN MUSIC, AND I HAVE SOME PROOF TO GO WITH MY CLAIMS mad

Damn those tribal drums and those vuvuzuelas!!! Damn them all!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:33 pm
BitterFantasy
shruikan
BitterFantasy

seriously why are you even wanting his approval?i could understand if yall were good friends but if he doesnt even like you why try so hard?if he doesnt like you then you cant really change that especially if at this point in time he isnt even a friend and he has nothing against you.i mean seriously he's a natural bully. he's already drawn a disturbing picture of you..so do you really want that type of approval..as in approval from a bully?

i dont want his approval, i just dont want him talking s**t about me and other furries. He can go ******** himself for all i care but hes loud and can get people to be on his side because he can make them laugh.
Hes okay to talk to (with other people if we're all having a conversation) but when he gets an idea in that head of his, there is just no stopping him  

shruikan

Salty Phantom

BitterFantasy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:33 pm
shruikan
BitterFantasy
shruikan
BitterFantasy

i dont want his approval, i just dont want him talking s**t about me and other furries. He can go ******** himself for all i care but hes loud and can get people to be on his side because he can make them laugh.
Hes okay to talk to (with other people if we're all having a conversation) but when he gets an idea in that head of his, there is just no stopping him

ok then. he'll shut up eventually..plus karma will get him.he's just is a closeminded person. nothing can change that unless he has some sort of relevation. furries..hmmm...odd topic to pick for a dicussion conversation when the main person isnt one.i think ive only had furry related topics with other furries. hmmm interesting..  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff