Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
.Hack Link Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

THE NET SLUM
  IS MY HOT GIRLFRIEND
View Results

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:59 pm
@Doomed
WOOOOOOOOOWWWW. I've never watched an anime that many times. Why do you like Sign so much, like more than any other animes? xD

@Jak
OH EM GEE YOU POSTED. :'D I haven't seen you in like 348543 years. You're one of our oldest guildies.
ANYWAAAYYYSSS
I like the way his Xth form looks, but I just don't think the trench coat really works. It's just not Kite-ish. :c

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:51 am
XxGrieverxX
@Doomed
WOOOOOOOOOWWWW. I've never watched an anime that many times. Why do you like Sign so much, like more than any other animes? xD

@Jak
OH EM GEE YOU POSTED. :'D I haven't seen you in like 348543 years. You're one of our oldest guildies.
ANYWAAAYYYSSS
I like the way his Xth form looks, but I just don't think the trench coat really works. It's just not Kite-ish. :c

I think the designers tried to make xth forms stray quite a bit, considering the fact that Tokio goes from plainclothes to OMGWTFARMOR  

All Outta Gum

6,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:32 am
XxGrieverxX
@Doomed

Well, for one, //SIGN is one of the things that brought on my .hack obsession (Kinda funny considering the opening theme.) Then, when I finish watching an episode, it just gives this kind of lifting feeling that I don't really know how to describe. Have you ever felt inspired but don't know how to channel it? It's like that. Besides that, the plot is beautifully done, the emotions it can give the watcher can vary all the way from happy to angry to sad to even finding a scene funny, which is quite impressive when you consider that most animes have to have gag scenes or hugely over the top behavior or battles in order to make the viewer feel that range of emotion. It's one of the few animes that doesn't have those moments of inconsistencies (minus the episodes at the end that I pretty much never watch) and the characters never act out of character. Each one of them seems like a real person. And it's kind of odd to see all of these different people in age and status linked together by a single game in which one person is trapped. And it shows the social aspect of the MMORPG. The music is stunning as well, and now I know Yuki Kajiura to be quite the stunning composer and want to hear more of Emily Bindiger (The 39 songs on my iPod from the .hack//SIGN soundtracks each have over 100 listens and I think some are starting to approach 200). I managed to form pretty deep connections with the characters. Part of the reason that I always want to watch it is that I feel love for Tsukasa.
It's really just amazing a series to me. I have yet to find out what song is played in episode 22, but I'll figure it out when I rewatch it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:42 pm
I like how they let Kite's hair grow, especially in his Xth form.  

Triple Time

Falions

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:12 am
Notice which finger is pointed highest on Cello's hand in that picture.
I think I like Metronom the best as a new character, she reminds me so much of Shino, except 1000x hotter cooler.

I also like Shino's new outfit, except for her hat, its 100x puffier than in Roots.

Overall, I think Pi's breasts have shrank, and that I love how they're finally getting every .hack character to come together.
Kite, Tsukasa, and Haseo, united at last!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:15 am
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
@Doomed

Well, for one, //SIGN is one of the things that brought on my .hack obsession (Kinda funny considering the opening theme.) Then, when I finish watching an episode, it just gives this kind of lifting feeling that I don't really know how to describe. Have you ever felt inspired but don't know how to channel it? It's like that. Besides that, the plot is beautifully done, the emotions it can give the watcher can vary all the way from happy to angry to sad to even finding a scene funny, which is quite impressive when you consider that most animes have to have gag scenes or hugely over the top behavior or battles in order to make the viewer feel that range of emotion. It's one of the few animes that doesn't have those moments of inconsistencies (minus the episodes at the end that I pretty much never watch) and the characters never act out of character. Each one of them seems like a real person. And it's kind of odd to see all of these different people in age and status linked together by a single game in which one person is trapped. And it shows the social aspect of the MMORPG. The music is stunning as well, and now I know Yuki Kajiura to be quite the stunning composer and want to hear more of Emily Bindiger (The 39 songs on my iPod from the .hack//SIGN soundtracks each have over 100 listens and I think some are starting to approach 200). I managed to form pretty deep connections with the characters. Part of the reason that I always want to watch it is that I feel love for Tsukasa.
It's really just amazing a series to me. I have yet to find out what song is played in episode 22, but I'll figure it out when I rewatch it.

This.
I've also watched SIGN numerous times, and I have every song on my iPod. I like how the anime revolved more around the plot and problem, and not the humerous aspect of most animes these days, and how the battles were invigorating, but not too big and gigantic.
I liked how they resolved the problem with Morganna at the end, but I was expecting a battle with Skeith, but instead Helba deleted the field.
But I still don't get what happened at the end when Tsukasa found Subaru in real life, and then all those hexagons filled up the background.

Elaborate, please?

Falions

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:49 am
Falions
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
@Doomed

This.
I've also watched SIGN numerous times, and I have every song on my iPod. I like how the anime revolved more around the plot and problem, and not the humerous aspect of most animes these days, and how the battles were invigorating, but not too big and gigantic.
I liked how they resolved the problem with Morganna at the end, but I was expecting a battle with Skeith, but instead Helba deleted the field.
But I still don't get what happened at the end when Tsukasa found Subaru in real life, and then all those hexagons filled up the background.

Elaborate, please?

Well, it's been a while since I've watched the last episode, so I just rewatched it. I think that really, the hexagons didn't really have much of a meaning besides communicating that they had finally gone from only having a relationship online to having one offline. When Tsukasa found Subaru in real life, that really was that. Honestly, I think that the very end part, where it once again shows the field of sand with the tower is much more intriguing. I mean, it shows that tower in episode 1 with the screen turning green. So does it turning red represent Morganna's becoming evil and somewhat malicious? I mean, her original purpose as a program was to have Aura awaken (possibly the screen turning green in episode 1 indicates the activation of the program, and then an unknown amount of time passes between Tsukasa's waking up and that moment), but then realizing she would be deleted after that happened, she tried to trap someone like Tsukasa, with a miserable life, inside of the game and connect their feelings to Aura so that when they fell into total despair Aura would die. Obviously, the opposite happened. But yeah, I find that one moment more interesting than the hexagon thing (it could also be the freeze shot from the ending credits, which do indeed have a pink and blue hand reach for each other, meet, and entwine). I have to wonder about the field deletion. I mean, do you think they were automatically logged out or did their data get flushed along with the field?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:46 pm
Falions
Notice which finger is pointed highest on Cello's hand in that picture.
I think I like Metronom the best as a new character, she reminds me so much of Shino, except 1000x hotter cooler.

I also like Shino's new outfit, except for her hat, its 100x puffier than in Roots.

Overall, I think Pi's breasts have shrank, and that I love how they're finally getting every .hack character to come together.
Kite, Tsukasa, and Haseo, united at last!

I thought Metronom was a guy. D: But I dunno. He/she looks pretty cool.  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:04 pm
Dot hack Wiki says Metronom is a man. >>"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:28 pm
While I don't have it, I've seen a few gameplays and...cross rengenki stuff. The only thing I don't really get are Endrance's pointy ears. I know that in The World, you don't have to be human, but Endrance wasn't an elf before, right? xD I don't know if they were like..normally pointy, but during that rengenki, they were like, " WHOOSH!" elf ears, fer sure. Maybe he just goes into elf form in Xth form or..something.

The whole Kite(Sora) thing is hysterical. I could just see real-life Kite banging his head against the desk like, " WTHECK?!" lol. I mean like really, she's so clumsy and obviously a girl, but really cute. xD Tokio sort of grew on me too, for some reason. I dunno, he's very..mm...charismatic? At least from what I've seen of the game.

BloodStainedKnife

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:51 am
I haven't watched the game because I don't want to spoil it for when I get it in any form (besides the rengekis and cross rengekis, of course heart )  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:23 am
Pi, Mimiru, and Mistral.
Do. not. like. xth. form  

Amarah Couture

5,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Endranse

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:36 pm

Endrance...xth......must...make.........

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:39 pm
Endranse

Endrance...xth......must...make.........

I thought at first Endrance Xth was a woman.
I can agree with the Pi and Mimiru dislike of Xth forms.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Triple Time

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:10 pm
Endrance's Xth form is waaaay too feminine  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items